[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

64 or Hero? Whoever hid away the golden cards in 64 needs to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: Bomberman_64.jpg (33KB, 256x179px) Image search: [Google]
Bomberman_64.jpg
33KB, 256x179px
64 or Hero? Whoever hid away the golden cards in 64 needs to serve lifetime in jail for crimes against humanity. If whoever did it is already dead then have the rest of their bloodline carry the sentence, because SOMEONE needs to be severely punished for this bullshit
>>
Still can't believe I found all 100 cards without a guide. This will be my greatest achievement in life.
>>
Wouldn't it make more sense to compare 64 to second attack? Hero was made by another team.
>>
>>4112792
The divergences between 64 and hero ae exactly why I wanna compare those two instead of 64 vs its sequel

>>4112789
Mad props, anon. You're more of an explorer and lateral thinker I'll ever be
>>
The thing about Bomberman Hero, I used to love it as a kid but on subsequent replays as an adult it made me realize that the levels were really short, ridiculously so. Also the story is a Star Wars ripoff.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25t4L7xB-hc
>>
The 3 extra levels in Bomberman Hero that required a Hudson Soft controller thing to be unlocked. Excuse the shitty let's players.
https://youtu.be/xD8i0NHGyN0
>>
Hero if you want a decent 3D platformer, 64 if you want a great puzzle-action game.
>>
>>4112815
You dont need that controller to play those levels. The controller is nice but you can get those levels by
>Tap the start button rapidly while the intro video is playing to unlock three bonus levels which can be accessed from the main menu.
>>
64 was so shit.
Some of the puzzles were so obscure. And finding all the hidden equipment and cards was an exercise in tedium.

THEN you finally do collect some badass costumes and want to try them out... and... oh look you can only use them in multiplayer.
Gay.
>>
DID YOU KNOW GAMING that bomberman hero actually started development as bonk 64 which explains why it plays so differently from ordinary boberman.
https://www.unseen64.net/2008/11/05/bomberman-hero-n64-test-map/
>>
>>4112820
I had a third party controller with slowmotion function (start autofire) and I never managed to get it to work.
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (111KB, 810x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot.jpg
111KB, 810x480px
>>4112815
You also unlocked 4 extra battle stages in Bomberman 64 thorugh the same method.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_l-_sxzFPM
>>
File: Takahashi Meijin.gif (2MB, 360x214px) Image search: [Google]
Takahashi Meijin.gif
2MB, 360x214px
>>4112827
channel your inner Master Higgins
>>
>>4112836
KACHO ON
>>
Second Attack is only answer
>>
>>4112828
I believe once you beat Rainbow palace you unlocked those stages as well.

I love bomberman 64 it is one of my favorite games to this day. Nothing else out there like it not even the sequel.
>>
>>4113376
Only 2 of them, the dam and ship level. The other 2 only unlocked with mashing start.
>>
I've only played Bomberman 64 and the OST is fabulous max.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkVTavDbJM4
>>
>>4113389
I meant to say Hero lmao.
>>
>>4113389
It is! Too bad they have too few songs and repeat them ad nauseum in most levels, but the songs are great.
>>
File: Hades_and_Orion.jpg (65KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Hades_and_Orion.jpg
65KB, 1024x768px
>>4112782
64 > Hero > TSA
>>
>>4112782
I usually hate it when people say that games "aged badly" but this game is the height of why I find 5th gen hard to go back to. Slow as molasses and can't see ten feet ahead, and filled with collectathon cancer to boot. Meanwhile 2D Bomberman never gets old.
>>
>>4112782
>64 or Hero? Whoever hid away the golden cards in 64 needs to serve lifetime in jail for crimes against humanity. If whoever did it is already dead then have the rest of their bloodline carry the sentence, because SOMEONE needs to be severely punished for this bullshit

redpill me on this pls.
What are those cards?

I had 64 as kid but I couldnt figure the controls and mechanics right so i left it untouched. But i loved Bomberman Hero. It was a little awkward compared to other games but it felt great and had a kick ass soundtrack. I loved that bunny hehe.
>>
File: 21882281_p0.png (191KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
21882281_p0.png
191KB, 480x640px
>>4113548
There are five gold cards in every level, three are hidden throughout the level, one for killing a certain amount of enemies and one completing the stage before a set time. Boss fights also have gold cards which are gained by doing specific actions to the boss, such as stunning them. All 100 gold cards are needed to access the final level and see the true ending.
>>
File: Roo-eys.gif (40KB, 468x194px) Image search: [Google]
Roo-eys.gif
40KB, 468x194px
>>4113548
>bunny
You mean Louie. He's got his own racing game along with Bomberman on Playstation.
>>
When I was a kid I used to hit B and A at the same time instead of holding B then pressing A to create bombs. Fuck I was a dumb kid.
>>
File: remove.jpg (108KB, 524x539px) Image search: [Google]
remove.jpg
108KB, 524x539px
>>4113453
You've got the order backwards.
>>
File: Draco_Attacks.png (299KB, 437x390px) Image search: [Google]
Draco_Attacks.png
299KB, 437x390px
>>4113690
you disgust me
>>
>>4113548
aren't they kangaroos
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.