[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it murder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: RIP.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
RIP.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Was it murder?
>>
>>4111428
Murder was the case
>>
it was moida
>>
File: 1473385055898.jpg (16KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1473385055898.jpg
16KB, 267x200px
>>4111428
Yes?
>>
Haven't seen this thread on /vr/ for ages.
>>
the space pirates killed the scientists and stole the metroid, violating the NAP. Samus had total moral legitimacy.

and in the narrower context of that room, the Space Pirates locked the door, kidnapping Samus, violating the NAP.

if somebody kidnaps you and locks you in a room with a dangerous attitude, killing that animal is self defense, and does not violate the NAP.

having said that, I still believe the Galactic Federation should be dismantled, and their society should operate on the foundation of pure voluntarism and market economics
>>
My only wish is for a Crocomire battle with all of it's slightly smaller but numerous children. I want to hear them scream.
>>
File: naace.jpg (6KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
naace.jpg
6KB, 207x244px
>>4111940
>dangerous attitude
crocomire has feelings, probably

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhIwnS893ps
>>
>>4111940

Crocomire was not affiliated with the Pirates. Why do you think there was no Crocomire statue locking the way to Tourain?

He was just a poor space penguin who fell into a cavern that was too hot.

Basically OP, Samus put that thing out of it's misery, as you can see, it's skin was melting when Samus got there. If the unused Crocomire in Zero Mission is anything to go by, red isn't even it's skin color and we're looking at exposed muscle.
>>
>>4112232
please never post that video again
>>
>>4112232
CWACKOMYER!
>>
File: samustheorphanator.jpg (116KB, 532x473px) Image search: [Google]
samustheorphanator.jpg
116KB, 532x473px
who's gonna take care of those babies?
>>
No, Crocomire was acting suspicious and Zebes is a Stand Your Ground planet.
>>
>>4112239
>unused Crocomire in Zero Mission

Never heard about this, pic?
>>
>>4112323
Google.
>>
>>4112326
Not gonna do your homework for you
>>
>>4112847
You ain't the boss of me, nigger.
>>
>>4111718
thats mah jew right there <3
>>
>>4112257
I only came here to post that video. I post it every time I see this thread. It's my favorite thing in the world to do. I love that video, because it's like I'm hearing all of my anonymous friends from /vr/ speak out loud.
>>
>>4111940
>"Sand people locked me in a mudcave with a puppy, so it's cool that I attacked it even if the puppy did nothing to me because I was scared of the dark."

Fuck off scumbag.
>>
>>4112294
>who's gonna take care of those babies?
The explosion at the end if we're lucky.
>>
Crocomire is not mandatory for beating the game, and IIRC you can escape the fight after it begins.
>>
>>4115264
if it's a fucking giant scary monster puppy that's trying to kill me in a panicked rage, then yeah it's pretty much cool

might feel bad about it later though, that's completely understandable. have a whole william shatner apollo moment
>>
>>4111428
Samus murders everything and don't care
>>
>>4112232
Not unmuting my computer. Someone tell me what this video is. I assume something cringey.
>>
>>4115341
Literally causes an entire planet's worth of species to go instinct. When are the galactic courts going to address this?
>>
>>4115498
It's just some guy explaining that powerbombs cause Crocomire to attack, nothing "cringey" about it, unless you prefer gay intro music and le funnay twitchcam reaction shots to informative retro gaming videos.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>4112323
>>
>>4116062
That one's obviously a lot smaller. Maybe they only turn red when they become adults.
>>
File: horriblenight.png (9KB, 698x416px) Image search: [Google]
horriblenight.png
9KB, 698x416px
>>4116040
>if you don't like this cancerous little kiddo faggotry then you obviously like this other cancerous little kiddo faggotry
You have to go back.
>>>/v/
>>
>>4112294
Those aren't babies, those are smaller Draygons finishing off the larger, tyrant one.
>>
>>4116191
Not like Samus has any reservations about murdering babies. Unless they're biological weapons with the power to genocide entire civilizations. Then she gets a mommy complex.
>>
>>4115335
>that's trying to kill me in a panicked rage
No it isn't. It never once tried to kill you. It tried to defend itself after you shot it in the fucking face like a fucking monster with your fucking trigger happy rainbow genocide cannon.
>>
>>4117117
>Unless they're biological weapons with the power to genocide entire civilizations. Then she gets a mommy complex.
Just like mommy.
>>
>>4117117
Hey man, sometimes you fall in love with dangerous things. I know I have an irrational love of the Blue-ring octopus. They're visually pleasing. I also have a strange love for the Brazilian Wandering spider, all of which are born cunts and attack everyone and everything. I still want one.
>>
>>4111428
Of course not, Anon. It's a video game.
>>
>>4111428
kill or die
>>
File: here comes the night train.gif (969KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
here comes the night train.gif
969KB, 225x225px
>>4111428
Only crime I'm seeing here is this asshole standing between me and an energy tank.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.