[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3908.jpg (50KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3908.jpg
50KB, 480x360px
How to get stuck forever in Pokemon Blue/Red?
>>
>>4108686
>>>/vp/

I don't have a containment board, but if I did I'd choose vporeons

What exactly is the point of this thread?
>>
>>4108686
Here's a video explaining how to get stuck in Gen 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGlZu2hoAiE
>>
>>4108689
A comfy pokemon thread with an interessting discussion.
>>
>>4108689
To fuck you're mother while you are too busy posting on 4chan.
>>
>>4108794
>fuck you're mother
back2school4u
>>
>>4108818
Back2kindergarten4u
>>
>>4108686
>>4108776
>witnessing a thread become a meme itself
Is this what being an oldfag feels like?
>>
>>4109023

God no, that's the opposite.
>>
>>4108686
Isn't there a CPU that can block you into a corner if you battle him at the wrong time in celadon or soemthing.
>>
Play romhacks
>>
>>4108704

Something feels cucky about this
>>
>>4110571

I seem to recall you needing to have fucked the game's memory stack in the ass prior (via Old Man glitch or similar). This would cause a script that'd normally move an NPC an appropriate distance during pre-battle encounter to instead shit the bed, ending the NPC movement prematurely, and indeed trapping you in place (or in a very confined space at any rate).

The use of Fly or similar was needed to extricate yourself.
>>
This is some top level autism. Blown away here that someone can be this pathetic.
>>
Just before Bill's House on Cerulean Cape, you could lure the trainer near the Cut tree down and sneak behind him to get the item.
If you save behind him, you get trapped since you don't have cut yet.
>>
>>4110661

Actually, I may just be misremembering this. >>4110620
>>
I remember a TPP clone where you watched an AI play through Red at high speed while rapidly pressing random buttons. The creator had to shut it down early because it got stuck in Cerulean City with no money, balls, potions or any Pokemon but Magikarp.
>>
>>4110665
haha that's legitimately great
>>
>>4108686
Can't you just get a magikarp with only splash and release all your other pokemon?
>>
>>4110665
Sounds like a real life situation
>>
>>4110761
This wouldn't work. Even after exhausting all your money, you could still use a rod to fight another magikarp, exhaust splash, then grind with struggle until you learn tackle. Maybe kf you first trap yourself at the e4, but I'm pretty sure you can fish in Loreli's area to grind.
>>
File: christina.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
christina.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>4110618
his voice.
>>
File: 5777.jpg (10KB, 292x271px) Image search: [Google]
5777.jpg
10KB, 292x271px
>waste all money on stupid shit
>not enough money to finish safari zone
>can't get HM03 - surf
>beaten all opponents before that point of game, couldn't get money anywhere
>can't proceed in the game
>stuck forever

This happened to me when I was a kid and playing Pokemon Blue. I had to travel back to the beginning of the game to fight against all those opponents I used to avoid in my noob stage just to get those pokebucks. Of course I kept failing the safari zone after that, and then I was 100% broke, and the game was unbeatable. Or was this Pokemon Gold? Shit, I can't even remember anymore. All I can remember the bitter feeling of rage and sorrow.
>>
>>4111189
Should have gone to the slots in Celadon you scrub
>>
>>4111240
This, also don't forget you could always trade for a Pokemon that knew surf with a buddy.
>>
>>4111251
Or just VAC that shit

But instead you gave up and turned it into a shitpost. U shame famiry
>>
>>4111189
You can sell shit like Nugget ona PokeMart.
>>
>>4110664
Yea I think you're misremembering. I'm pretty sure I got fucked by that npc. Pretty funny that the fucking loser youtuber didn't even mention that scenario.
>>
>>4111189
Just catch a meowth that knows payday and you'll never run out of money again :)
>>
>>4108689
Used to be /vp/ was almost completely focused on le new mega evos making /vr/ discussion possible. Now there's the VC shit and all making /vp/ a more relevant place for older games.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.