[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 250px-Vagrantstorybox.jpg (24KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Vagrantstorybox.jpg
24KB, 250x248px
any tips
>>
Learn how crafting works before you even really get started
>>
check the archives, a thread was made recently with some useful tips
>>
>>4103676
Read the in-game manual
Use the scan ability on every enemy as soon as you get it, you can check enemy stats by going to Status and pressing the shoulder buttons
Don't worry so much about elemental affinity outside of boss fights, weapon type matters more for standard enemies
Be prepared to draw or look up a map for the forest section
>>
>>4103694
Nah, for the forest kill all enemies and follow the flies.

Also, patience is king, VS is a very slow-paced game.
>>
The color of the little "poof" cloud that appears when you hit an enemy indicates weapon's elemental affinity.
>>
File: riot.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
riot.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>4103676
" You must know, Riskbreakers always work alone"
>>
File: hu24pVm.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
hu24pVm.gif
3MB, 200x150px
[tips internally]
>>
>>4103768
bump
>>
Huh. It's been years since I played it but, rememember to use the detect spell everytime you enter a room. And I think you were supossed to have one weapon per enemy type or something like that, since they increase/decrease affinity for enemies as you use them. Can't think of any other tips really.
>>
>>4103676
Use vera roots and vera bulbs to reduce your risk.

If your risk is too high, you will always miss or do like 1 damage.

Chaining can increase your risk, so learn your chains and what they do
>>
>>4103676
You basically just need one weapon for slashing, one for blunt and one for piercing damage, then swap gems out and buff yourself if needed.
>>
Gameshark all affinities to 20, play the game like it should be.
>>
>>4103676
Take out the disc and switch in a different game.
>>
>>4103676
dont play, save time
>>
>>4103761
it literally shows it on screen when you target something, it'll say which attributes your weapon is using to do the most amount of damage

you can basically just use one weapon and swap gems around and cast spells and use a matching break art to do optimal element damage all the time, training weapons is absolutely not necessary, it's even easier if you swap weapons for more slash/blunt/pierce to suit the situation

or you could see which gems you end up with and strengthen one element a lot on a weapon and find something you can use that element on to kill and grind it up to get it over a hundred with all your gems and buffs and debuffs and just use that element to kill everything in the game
>>
I have too many blades and don't know what to do with them. Please send help.
>>
File: smart-black-man.jpg (27KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
smart-black-man.jpg
27KB, 504x415px
>>4105262
>>4105265
>>
>>4103690
>a thread
There's at least one a week.
I like Vagrant Story, but christ there's too many threads reiterating the same shit.
>>
File: ashley-sweet-cheeks-riot.gif (2MB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
ashley-sweet-cheeks-riot.gif
2MB, 600x448px
>>4103676
Play the game, you'll eventually beat it.

I'm serious, this was quite accurately my experience with it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.