[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was it bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
was it bad
>>
>>4103630
Yes.
>>
>>4103643
Fuck you, i liked it!
>>
>>4103630
eh

Legacy of Darkness is good though
>>
>>4103630
Better than all the non-retro 3D games, worse than most of the 2D games.
>>
>>4103680
>Better than all the non-retro 3D games
I take it you didn't play Curse of Darkness?
>>
>>4103697
I don't like IGA-style CV.
>>
the nerd said it was shit so it has to be shit what kind of fucking goober doesn't listen to youtubefs

I mean its 2017 you watch streamers/youtubecelebs play a game first how else would you know if a game is good or not
>>
>>4103630
Why don't you play it and then tell us what you thought? I like it, but every e-celeb seems to hate it so that must mean it's bad.
>>
>>4103630
We get this thread all the time and the answer is no
>>
>>4103732

No one said shit about any ecelebs you pussy.
>>
Had great music, style, atmosphere and such.. but the camera was a bitch. If the game had a better camera it would have been a loot smoother to play.
>>
>>4103630
This is the ideal Castlevania. You may not like it, but this is what peak game design looks like.
>>
>>4103660
This. No reason to play CV64 when LoD exists anyway.
>>
>>4103630
It was pretty rough.
>>
>>4106065
exquisitely well meme'd
>>
It's one of my favorite games of all time (CV64/CV: LoD). No joke, loved everything about it. Still replay it.
>>
I thought it was pretty fun and not as bad as I thought it would be. That is until I got to that part where you have to carry a bottle of nitro all the way to the beginning of a level. Fuck this game.
>>
>>4106835
That part sucks, sucks even harder if you don't press the switch in the attic and are forced to do the whole puzzle twice. But other than that it's a very fun game with surprisingly good boss fights.
>>
File: cv64-various-2.jpg (138KB, 768x1021px) Image search: [Google]
cv64-various-2.jpg
138KB, 768x1021px
>>4106835
>>4106851
The nitro part wasn't really hard to me, now tower of sorcery can go fuck itself.
>>
>>4103630
The problem with this game is that it had too many bottomless pits. It wouldn't be as bad if the pits just resetted the room like it does in Zelda.
>>
>>4103630
Yes but someone will say I'm just parroting AVGN even though I played and hated it when it came out.
>>
>>4106953
Then where is the challenge? It'll become too easy, like Zelda.
>>
>>4103630

Yes.
>>
>>4107030
Maybe I'm exaggerating because I played most of it without a memory pak as a child and couldn't use save crystals.
>>
>>4106065
>>4106308
Please stop, it wasn't even funny in the other thread.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.