[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can't beat this game!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (68KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
68KB, 460x215px
Did anyone beat it? the game is literally from hell, and has the longest levels I've ever seen in a game.
>>
>>4098010
Came in here to YES but then I noticed this is about 2 not 1. Was the jump that bad? Cuz 1 wasn't really except for the crappy 1st person platforming
>>
>>4098019
Navigating was shit. Some levels were poorly designed, they were like never-ending mazes, especially Hive of the Mantids and Lair of the Blind Ones
>>
Does Turok 2 have respawning enemies like the first one?
>>
Nope, ran out of lives and nerves on the mantid ship. This game is deliciously oppressive.
>>
>>4098041
IIRC, some but not all enemies will respawn when you reload an area on return
>>
The underwater-section in Lair of the Blind Ones killed me
>>
>>4098010

yeah, just keep at it. dedicate a lot of your attention to keeping track of where you have been and where you haven't. make use of ammo/health respawn points. it's not that hard

i think night dive's remaster added objective markers but that kinda ruins the experience imo
>>
>>4098010
i did
git gud you pleb
>>
The game is epic, bought it a year ago or so on gog and beat it. Only had to look up how to beat the portal in those zombie rooms and how to find one of the hot geysir things in those cave of the blinds. Man I love the game. Fantastic sound, music and gore. Gameplay is fast, hard and arcade. It's so fantastic. Best 3d shooter on pc.
>>
>>4098010
Man, I miss the N64/PS1 era
>>
>>4098010
Yes, when I was 12 years old.
>>
I was afraid af of the giant spiders
>>
>>4098010
Many times
>>
>>4098010

I have tried like... 3 or 4 times. I always get stuck in the lair of the blind ones. This game is impossible.
>>
>>4098010

the remaster version on pc is baby mode. OG play it on the N64 with shitty framerate and bad controls.
>>
>>4098010

You can't break those cuffs.
>>
>>4098010

I did it on a n64 in 1999, I was 13
>>
>>4098010
Yes, PC version though.
>>
>>4098010
I couldn't beat the original PC version. Got lost in Lair of the Blind Ones and I got so fed up with the game that I just said fuck it and cheated to get back to the hub...

The new remaster I managed to beat but I heard there's some changes to level design plus there's mission markers all over the place so yeah, it is easier now.
>>
>>4098010
Playing new PC port? Use overlay automap, zoom it out. Lair of the Blind Ones can be very tiresome without it. Try to remember which teleports / pitfalls lead where. And don't use walkthroughs, as some levels were altered.

>>4100546
with mouse and keyboard, and rock solid 60 fps killing Primagen was piss easy. Altough not having to struggle with controls is a positive change IMO.
>>
>>4098062

Yep.

>>4098010

Yes. I did it ONCE on hard mode. I was 16 when this game came out, so pretty good. Grew up on SMB to Doom. The hive level on hard mode was frustrating as shit. I still don't know how I ever beat that shit.
>>
yo, you can turn off objective markers, it's the first thing I did in the new release
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.