[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding lost JP games? (part 2)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: HCG18564.jpg (26KB, 575x484px) Image search: [Google]
HCG18564.jpg
26KB, 575x484px
2nd part of this: https://warosu.org/vr/thread/S3892994

Anyway, sorry for necroposting a little bit.

I've been looking for Sequence Palladium 2 and 3, only having find a copy of the 1st one that is executable (no ISO but have the game, 695 MB), and a Korean copy of the 2nd game, but no luck on the third one as for now.

Also been using Share over the years and can't manage to download the whole pack on RAR:
(PCゲーム) [工画堂スタジオ] シークエンスパラディウム Sequence Palladium 1~3 (ccd+mdf+mds+NoCD).rar

Can share full hash info if anyone wants to try it.
Haven't never set up Perfect Dark, so don't know if it will be there or not.

Also got really good news, as for last week I managed to get all Power DoLLS games and right now talking with 'Theisozone' to post them properly for everyone.

Thanks for your time and hope we can find other games.
>>
Have you tried like buying them?

https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search/search?auccat=&tab_ex=commerce&ei=utf-8&aq=-1&oq=&sc_i=&fr=auc_top&p=%E3%82%B7%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AF%E3%82%A8%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B9%E3%83%91%E3%83%A9%E3%83%87%E3%82%A3%E3%82%A6%E3%83%A0&x=27&y=21&fixed=0
>>
what's necroposting
>>
Man, thanks for the service. When I get to it, I'll try to host those games as well.

By the way, are there any PC-88 games on Share? I'd like to know if you could search one of them for me. Its title is 装甲騎兵ボトムズ ブラック・ユニコーン.

>>4097257
Not OP, but I once thought about buying some disc sets from older computers (mainly PC-88 and FM-7), but the conversion rate between BRL and Yen is really abusive. A 7000 yen game costs almost as much as half my monthly salary.
>>
>>4097320
stupid thirdworld brazilfag
>>
>>4097338
Well, it's not like I wanted to be born here.
>>
>>4097257
Thought that as my last option(I know that in Yahoo and Suruga/Kogado OmniShop website they're still available), not for this month as I purchased already another games that are way more scarce than this series.

My question was if someone had them by any chance, as I tried my best to find them only finding out there's the 3rd one on eMule but don't have it installed atm.

Willing to share my findings, but wanted to see if there was anybody that also collects/dumps old JP stuff here like me so we can make a small community to release "hard-to-find" games to the open.

Thanks for your answers and I'll keep doing my best at research.
I know that games like Horror Tour 3: Labyrinth or Roly-Poly series have yet to surface and they're pretty much difficult to locate... Sadly. Let's see what we can do and who knows if someday will be a chance to get them.

PS: Necroposting = bringing to life an old thread from few months ago or years ago.
>>
File: Horror Tour 3 front cover.jpg (438KB, 794x1204px) Image search: [Google]
Horror Tour 3 front cover.jpg
438KB, 794x1204px
Labyrinthe has a page on here now:

http://lostmediawiki.com/Zeddas:_Horror_Tour_3_/_Labyrinthe_(rare_Japanese_PC_game;_mid_1990s)
>>
>>4097318
Putting your post in something that's dead
>>
File: 1388694830429.png (719KB, 1374x722px) Image search: [Google]
1388694830429.png
719KB, 1374x722px
>>4098294
Also, Roly-polys:

http://lostmediawiki.com/Roly-Polys_Games_(rare_Japanese_edutainment_PC_games;_1997)
>>
>>4098294
Yeah, but still there's no one in Japan that could lend a hand, tried asking few people last year.

>>4098297
For now this 2 games are really hard as well, friend of mine saw once one of them for sale, can't remember well when.

As for Sequence Palladium 2 from Kogado Studio, I have a Korean version working, couldnt find a JP one.

As for Sequence Palladium 3, I'll put it on my purchase list for someday, as for now I'm waiting to get Kasei Keikaku -THE PROJECT MARS- 2 & 3(planet development simulator), also from KOGADO.

Today or tomorrow will make available all Power DoLLS games on Theisozone.

Thanks to anyone who's willing to share as well some 'hard stuff', you're open to post anything about this unkown games.
>>
>>4099003
Or any unknown game or game that you think it's not available in the 'open' net.
>>
>>4099003
>Yeah, but still there's no one in Japan that could lend a hand, tried asking few people last year.
Maybe this is a shot in the dark, but you could go around a few fansubbing IRC channels and ask for people who supply RAWs of manga. If you explain your situation, you can probably arrange for this person to rip games for you.
I don't know if this will work for you, because I did this only once back in 2012, to rip a few games for the PC-88 (some of them ended in the Neo Kobe pack), and I lost contact with the guy who ripped the games.

tl;dr Get in contact with some RAW provider who's willing to buy the games and rip them for you. You pay them (game+service), and everyone wins.
>>
>>4099027
I have my contact already looking for it if it pops out and willing to pay, but Zeddas 3/Horror Tour 3 as for now needs more people involved like there was in the past.
Some people from /vr/ did even a Google Docs with leads to the "Chu Teng"(Sequel to Eastern Mind, dumped already for Win&Mac) game from Osamu Sato, and that was lucky to get.

As for PC-88 Games, people over the PC-98 Series Discord channel are working really hard to have a more complete set and also been really involved in Manual scanning (Also I am working on it).

If anyone wants to join the conversation there in PC-98 Series, just tell me and I'll post the link to the Discord server.
>>
>>4097743
I buy seiyuu blu-rays and music from suruga-ya all the time (and upload it to nyaa/jpopsuki), you could do it as well with these games.
Sometimes buying and ripping yourself is the best thing you can do.

Thank you for Power Dolls by the way, can't wait to download them
>>
>>4096948
>all Power DoLLS games and right now talking with 'Theisozone' to post them properly for everyone

Based
>>
>>4099003
It's not that there's no one in Japan that can help it's that the shit is impossible to find. I have a list of stuff to keep an eye out that includes a lot of games ITT. Obviously I've never found any or they'd be dumped. I suppose I could give the list to everyone I meet selling PC games along with a note saying they can list a game on Yahoo auctions with a reserve of $1000 and then post a link here so faggots can get in a bidding war.
>>
>>4100439
Well, if you want to join the team, go look for PC98 Discord, and we'll talk there about what you're looking for and I'll try my best.

>>4099104
Just few minutes ago they got uploaded after I sent the links to foward them in their site, so... AVAILABLE NOW for everyone!

As I am writing, wish me luck on Sequence Palladium 3, as I think I'm getting close to get a dump of the game, if it does happen, expect to get 1 through 3 UL'ed there anytime soon.

Thanks for your time and as always if anyone's willing to participate or talk about more lost games / lost media, here we are.
>>
>>4096948
>Sequence Palladium & Power DoLLs
Oh shit, keep us updated if you manage it.

I've been looking for those for a long time
>>
>>4101229
>team
I guess the quicker we hand out those "rape my community" flyers as book offs the sooner the rape can begin?
>>
>>4102869
Power DoLLS as said, already available for everyone since yesterday on TheIsoZone.

As for Sequence Palladium, it's still hard to tell but I refuse to give up on this series. Time is the word.

Also wanted to tell everybody that the 1st Power DoLLS (English ver) is uploaded there, too.

>>4102924
Haeee~
>>
>>4103032
I already downloaded some of the PD games, and I wanted to ask if you tested them? I see some are .cdi images.
Also, which ones only run on stuff like W95 or W98? I have a machine with Windows XP just to run old games, but it's better to know if a game won't run on it beforehand.
Anyway, thanks for the ISOs. I didn't know isozone was user-maintained. I think I'll upload some hard-to-find games I have here (mainly PS2 NTSC-J stuff).
>>
>>4103047
I did test all of them. And all work under WindowsXP great, can assure that.

5X as I mentioned in its DL page, has a CDI image because of its CD-protect on the 2nd Disc. Needs to be loaded under an old versión of Daemon Tools (that tolerates that CDI type as DT Lite does not accept it at all), you'll need that or otherwise you can't play that one because it needs CD2 to be loaded that way. Do not attempt to convert it to ISO as it will not work properly.

Yeah, TIZ is user-based, and I'll keep an eye for the NTSC-J stuff, keep up the good work!
>>
I can't really add much to this thread other than a bump. Very interesting, OP, I wish I could help you.
>>
Labyrinthe is old news, bakuDD has it already and it's going in the Power User thread on retrowithin with his other games

Noah's Ark, Obelisk: Project Oscar, and Blue Sango are going to be a lot trickier to find
>>
>>4104296
Really? Didn't check RW in few weeks, been really busy... Need to check later there then.
(hope you're not trolling)

Another one that nobody knows if it's dumped or not: Puttle Story 1 & 2 (for Macintosh) I think it was.

So that 2 Puttle Story + "Noah's Ark, Obelisk: Project Oscar, and Blue Sango" are missing/lost for now.

Anyway, can say that I got a dump of Sequence Palladium 3, need to test it and see if it's the real deal and works.
As for Sequence Palladium 2, still no luck on finding the JP versión, stuck for now with that Korean one I got.

Wish me luck, and if everything is ok, expect to see more uploads soon.
>>
>>4104460
Oh, and Roly-Poly 1&2 (Osamu Sato's games), too.
>>
>>4104460
More info on Putle Story(with one 't', not two).

First game is Putle Story {ピュートルストーリー }
Was called Panthos Story {パントス ストーリー }

Hope it helps a little.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.