[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best multiplayer/coop retro games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1448233279219.png (393KB, 448x572px) Image search: [Google]
1448233279219.png
393KB, 448x572px
What are the best multiplayer/coop retro games?
>>
TMNT III: The Manhattan Project
>>
Golden Axe games were pretty damn fun back in the day.
>>
>>4096393
>>4098326
belt scrollers are good because you don't have to worry as much about the other person stealing your stuff like in other games, or some faggot shooting the food
>>
>>4096391
Secret of Mana was funnest with a couple of friends.
>>
>>4096391
NES : Gauntlet
SNES : Pocky and Rocky
Genesis : Gunstar Heroes
are a few that come to mind.
>>
>>4096391
Micro Machines games. This cartridge on the Mega Drive was a godsend.

Also, the PlayStation game (Micro Machines V3) was epic and is still played at parties among my friends.
>>
Contra 3
Monster in my Pocket
Zombies ate my neighbors
>>
>>4096391
Multiplayer: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Coop: Pocky and Rocky and Contra
>>
>>4096391
Also Mario Party 3
>>
>>4098487
>2 gamepad sockets on the cartridge
Was it designed for 4 players?
>>
Battletoads & Double Dragon
>>
>>4096391
Pocky and Rocky
Wild Guns
Metal Slug X
Crash Team Racing
Twisted Metal 2
>>
Best version is the 10 player bomberman on saturn, but snes bomber man (4 player) is good too on snes.
>>
>>4098954
Yes, and it worked perfectly. It was like a N64 before the N64.
>>
File: 51K76M69Y2L._SY445_[1].jpg (32KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
51K76M69Y2L._SY445_[1].jpg
32KB, 312x445px
>>
>>4096391
tried and true games

Ninja Baseball Bat Man
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Turtles in Time
Knights of the Round
both D&D Mystara games
>>
>>4099254
Beat this game solo on my baby brother's GameCube and made it halfway on the PS2 (after recently HDD modding my PS2) with a friend but we've been putting it off in favor of trying to 100% Gauntlet Dark Legacy with two other friends. Next we're gonna try Seven Sorrows followed by Champions of Norrath.
>>
>>4099830
oh and after that friend and I beat both Dark Alliance games, we're tackling Brotherhood of Steel together and see what kind of shitshow it was.
>>
Just came to say that Alex is the greatest. I'm so gay for that character
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.