[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wario Stadium

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
This is the only track from Mario Kart 64 that has yet to return as a retro track. What did you think of this track?

I always liked knocking people off the ramp near the end.
>>
Love it, probably on my top 5 tracks in the game.
It also has that wall you can jump over.
And I guess I also like it because I'm a Wario fanboy, it cracks me up to see all these spammed Wario faces all throughout the track, it's as Wario as it gets. But I also genuinely like the track design. I think it shares the music with some other stages so that's a downer, but the music chosen works well.
>>
Did it not?
>>
>>4095902
There is another wario kart track in DS and 8.
>>
>>4095902

Me and my friend play this weekly at the weekend and he always saves lightning to try and fuck me on the ramp. The mentality on this, Toad's Turnpike and Koopa Troopa Beach is insane
>>
Using items on the ramp is great for countering the rubber band AI.
>>
>>4095973
There's Wario tracks in almost every game, what he's saying is that from MKDS through MK8 every MK64 track has been remade as a retro track EXCEPT Wario stadium.

Damn shame too, it's my second favorite MK64 track (Royal Raceway) and possibly in my top five across the entire series
>>
>>4095902
>This is the only track from Mario Kart 64 that has yet to return as a retro track. What did you think of this track?
Really? that can't be ... *checking Mariokart Wiki*
Holy shit, you're right
So, no more N64 Retro Tracks after the next Mariokart?
>>
>>4095902
Strange, but I would rather have double the number of original track than repeats from previous games.
>>
>>4095902
>This is the only track from Mario Kart 64 that has yet to return as a retro track.
That could have been the case for any other track and your reaction would be exactly the same.

Someone has to be the last to join.
>>
>>4097709
Yeah but it should have been a shit course like DK Jungle Parkway or Moo Moo farm or something
>>
>>4097892
>DK Jungle Parkway
>shit
neck yourself
>>
>>4097895
The Special cup in MK64 is pretty underwhelming. Worst Rainbow Road, no Bowser's Castle, Yoshi Valley is the only truly good course (Banshee Boardwalk is average)
>>
>>4097226
Yes but that's because DS had an updated Wario Stadium to better match with a modern Mario Kart game. Unless they were to do call the DS track Wario Stadium 2 which they never have.
>>
>>4097213

I'd intentionally fall to last place to get the lightning bolt so the other racers could not make the jump while tiny.
>>
>>4097952
I don't know what point you're trying to make. There's a Mario Circuit in GameCube and DS and 8 but they just differentiate between the three by putting the console name first, not putting 2 or 3 on the end
>>
>>4097892
Moo Moo farm confirmed for worst course on the 64
>>
>>4098120
you misspelled rainbow road

>>4095902
the more you play the game, the more you realize stadium is the most broken and boring level in the game. unless you are neck and neck with the leader, you stop interacting, and the winner is often determined long before the 5 minutes that it takes to run the course are up. green shells are useless because of the amount of turns and the fact they tend to clump under the ramp. red shells have bizarre tracking behavior that misses when they shouldn't and hit you literally out of the air when they should. there are more buggy shortcuts than you can shake a stick at. and the ramp and lightning interaction is bullshit. i used to love wario stadium, and it was one of my favorites because it's fun to drift in, but as time has worn on, it has become one of my least favorite tracks in the game.
>>
>>4098325
>there are more buggy shortcuts than you can shake a stick at. and the ramp and lightning interaction is bullshit
These are the reasons Wario Stadium is elite
>>
>>4098361
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4umtOCcCkuU
yeah, real elite.

the only acceptable shortcut recognized by gentlemen is the last turn. otherwise this course goes from being not so great to legitimately being bad.
>>
>>4098368
Okay buzzkill what courses do YOU like?
>>
>>4098368
something about seeing a video like this that was originally filmed on tape is cute
>>
>>4098414
pretty much all of them except rainbow road which I just skip. wario stadium is my least favorite, but I still play it.
>>
>>4095902
Wario Stadium is in double dash you idiot
it is called Wario colliseum but is just an upgraded version of it. if you want the 1:1 same thing just play the n64 version. it is because of people like you that we keep getting snes mario kart levels in the new games
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.