[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is my RGB SNES loving e-celeb waifu hateing a Sonic Doom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 13

File: Nintendoit.png (988KB, 556x738px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendoit.png
988KB, 556x738px
4th of July thread, lets celebrate

Go to Google maps, pick a place anywhere in the USA where you do not live.

Search for a retro game store in the area, not named Gamestop or Goodwill.

Post best picture of inside and impressions based on the images.

Limit 1 store/pic per anon, but you can comment on other images.
>>
>>4095408
Why the fuck would I want to waste my time doing that?
>>
File: 8-bit Retro Video Games.jpg (939KB, 1511x953px) Image search: [Google]
8-bit Retro Video Games.jpg
939KB, 1511x953px
Here, I'll start. Chose a place called 8-bit Retro Video Games in New Mexico. Can't say anything about the prices, but setup's nice with two arcade cabinets.

>>4095417
because ... America! A random place to keep everyone anonymous and non-Americans can join in and see what America's got.
>>
What the fuck is this thread?
>>
>>4095442
The last thing I want to think about in this world is that imploding shithole
>>
>>4095456
then why would you go to a website populated by americans
>>
I'm american and this idea sucks. not every place on google maps gives you a look inside the store. it really is a waste of time. used game places usually oversell things compared to online buying.
>>
>>4095417
>>4095450
>>4095456
>>4095460
>>4095462
OP here, I guess I should allow arcades and barcades as well. I just wanted a fun thread for the kids since "summer's out"
>>
File: gaymen.png (377KB, 684x372px) Image search: [Google]
gaymen.png
377KB, 684x372px
this is the only used video game store in my home town. I hope everyone that works there dies.
>>
File: spacecat.jpg (371KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spacecat.jpg
371KB, 1920x1080px
alright op I will play along in you autistic game... lets see...

OH FUCK

this place has horrible prices. fuck san jose.
>>
>>4095519
your*
>>4095408
>>
>>4095469
a dindu nuffin is about to steal that bike
>>
>>4095408
8 bit hall of fame in ft myers
Dudes store got robbed recently so its shut down for now
>>
File: Skeleton-Chan.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton-Chan.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>4095408
Does she have her own youtube channel or something? I've seen swinging her bones in some FROM Software promotional videos on youtube but that's all. I like Ms. Skeltal a lot I think she's cute but I would love to see more footage of her. She seems to be so fragile...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfSxIM2VUT8
>>
>>4095589
Are Japanese women retarded?
>>
>>4095408
Why does it have to be in the USA? I'm calling the police, you racist.
>>
>>4096521
Sorry, sweetie, the Bongistan thought police can't help you here.
>>
>>4095608
All women are retarded
>>
>>4095608
In Japanese culture, retarded and cute are synonyms.

Also, yes.
>>
Please don't mock Skeleton-chan she's cute~!
>>
>>4095519
Appears almost library-like.

>>4095547
Sad to read, looks cool

>>4095589
I just chose the image because it looked like someone bukkake'd Super Famicom and Famicom games all over her. I figured since there are around 10 concurrent SNES/SFC based threads on /vr/ maybe it could get some attention, but in retrospect, I should have used a Tiffany from Rival Schools image to show how American this thread is supposed to be. I just hope the thread lasts until/through the 4th. Was hoping to see it grow like SimCity.

Okay I chose Denver and there seems to be a pretty cool barcade called The 1-Up ...

https://goo gl/maps/kKj7CdchoZ12

Happy 4th everyone.
>>
File: video game geeks.jpg (271KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
video game geeks.jpg
271KB, 1920x1080px
>>4097139
I love nationalism as much as the next guy but it sucks that most Americans are assholes especially in CA
>>
File: foxter frankfurt.jpg (163KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
foxter frankfurt.jpg
163KB, 1920x1080px
Frankfurt, Germany.
Also fuck you too.

This geek girl must mean it is a popular store.
Those import(Europe here dude) SNES cartridges and expensive Playstation games in the display case must mean it is a rather competent store.
I have seen some N64 cartridges with high but ok prizes in another pic, seems ok.
Also they carry new stuff and ther are only two stores of them in teh country, seems simpatico.
>>
>>4095408
>>4095589
Can I get a video code?
>>
>>4099183
>girl
You sure about that? kek
>>
File: Stocking with Garter Belt.jpg (72KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking with Garter Belt.jpg
72KB, 720x720px
>>4100458
Here's my girls in my local store - now no longer in operation or vastly scaled down and soon to be out of business. Someone should probably open a replacement...
>>
>local store is actually luna video games where meme podcast guy works
weird feel
>>
>>4100536
If it makes you feel any better I have no idea who that is but now I have a negative opinion of him.
>>
>>4100565
shut up tripfag
>>
File: Game Cycle.jpg (1MB, 1920x980px) Image search: [Google]
Game Cycle.jpg
1MB, 1920x980px
Thanks to everyone who participated. I tried to make a new thread different from the usual themes of "is X better/good?" for this 4th of July. It is okay to let this thread die.

Anyway, to end this I randomly selected Nebraska, and see a chain called Game Cycle. I realize I miss my originl Deluxe Set box for the NES, which I used as the "table" for the system for its lifespan. Would love to go and get stuff from here too. Alas, there's nothing around me and I can see there's nice places with lots of /vr/ games all over the USA. Happy 4th.
>>
>>4095519

yeeeeah, I stumbled upon that place and was super excited at first. They have a decent selection of retro stuff, imported too, but it's way overpriced. It's only draw is being half retro games half comic books.
>>
File: o.jpg (134KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
134KB, 1000x750px
>>4102035
hey if you're ever in SJ again. Try this place Gameshop Downstairs. They are pretty decent and sometimes I find some deals. Some of their prices can be a little high but they will take a few dollars off if you buy multiple items. There is a laptop repair / pawn shop upstairs that has xbox/ps2 and thats where I find deals sometimes. Their retro games are more pricey as to be expected.

https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/game-shop-san-jose
>>
Does anyone know a place in Atlanta? There's only a 2nd and Charles that sells overpriced shit.
>>
>>4095601
Video is dizzying.
>>
>>4095547
sounds like he needs to stand his ground
>>
>>4099183
pretty ugly for a girl looks like that tranny who makes those shitty comics cant even remember the name. Why do people dye their hair like that, literally nobody has been made more attractive by dying their hair blue.
>>
>>4103249
>girl
You sure about that? My moneys on an it. Just think about how unattractive it was as a brown haired numale.
>>
>>4102479
There's a Max Games in Kennesaw that's really baller, and the Peachtree Peddler's Flea Market in McDonough has several game stores
>>
File: ApeEscape.jpg (150KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ApeEscape.jpg
150KB, 900x1200px
>>4095589
Usually she co-host live streams for Sony's Japan Studios whenever they talk to devs.
>>
>>4095589
If not for the skirt, I would legit think it's just your average Japanese dude.

No doubt naked, looks like one from the waist up.
>>
>>4104501
Flat chested masculine looking Japanese female that needs to make up for it by being interesting in male hobbies. Oh Japan...
>>
>>4104950
shes super submissive and into DOSHEDO you can tell by the choker
>>
>>4104949
t. fatgirl
>>
>>4095408
I wanna steal her games
>>
>>4104501
Thanks... Look at her, she's so cute. Altough bit loud and trying too much but still. I'm melting.

https://youtu.be/NJnDYDoBask?t=198
>>
>>4105596
https://youtu.be/VKEeVsnB49Y?t=10

This is much better. Omg.
>>
>>4104975
I hope you meant BUSHEDO
because I really love bush
>>
>mfw she's probably the Jap equivalent of Felicia Day

Still cute, though it'd be cuter if she wasn't doing it professionally and just make autistic videos for fun
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.