[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Snake autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: sherlockholmes.jpg (190KB, 1277x1437px) Image search: [Google]
sherlockholmes.jpg
190KB, 1277x1437px
>Genetically perfected super soldier
>180 iq
>knows he didn't actually meet DARPA chief and it was Decoy Octopus who told him about PAL keys
>Has literally no reason to trust him
>Obvious set-up

>"I DEACTIVATED IT REEE"
>>
>>4088558
The pic related
>>
>>4088560
You're quoting a jpeg?
>>
File: 1232487622.png (94KB, 317x209px) Image search: [Google]
1232487622.png
94KB, 317x209px
>>4088564
No it's obviously a quote from Duke Nukem silly
>>
>>4088568
Oh ok. I don't recognize it.
>>
>>4088552
Deactivated?
>>
>>4088571
He couldn't accept that he screwed up so bad
>>
This is the same guy who was surprised to see surveillance cameras at a top-secret military installation.

And who was shocked to see a Russian helicopter in Alaska. And also apparently didn't realize that most women have vaginas?

Really, Snake is kind of stupid if you overthink these things.
>>
>>4088552
Snake is just a poorly written character in a very overrated and poorly written video game. Its kojima that's autistic.
>>
>>4088585
>also apparently didn't realize that most women have vaginas?
You have to remember that the writers are Japanese.
>>
Snake got the information about the keys from at least 3 people, 2 of which he could somehow trust (Meryl and Kenneth Baker).
>>
>>4088552
>knows he didn't actually meet DARPA chief and it was Decoy Octopus who told him about PAL keys
It was Baker who told him about the PAL keys. But you're still right, since he continued the mission under the belief that Anderson gave Liquid and Ocelot his detonation code.
>>
>is snake autistic
The only person he chooses to hang with is an incestuous anime nerd.

So he probably has some type of developmental disorder.
>>
>>4088564
jaypeg?
>>
>>4088907
>incestuous anime nerd.

Wasn't that his stepmom?
I mean, it's still incest, but not 'I came out of your vagina' incest
>>
>>4089456

Best post in thread.
>>
File: 1474234554796.jpg (65KB, 676x686px) Image search: [Google]
1474234554796.jpg
65KB, 676x686px
>>4088585
>most women
>most
>>
>>4089456
vagina?
>>
>>4088552

>Look mom! I created a thread using an over/misused meme word!
>>
>>4088552
>Genetically perfected super soldier
a clone created with the recessive genes of a guy who was suppose to be a really good solider

>180 iq
smash trophies aren't a reliable source of canon

it was baker who told him about the PAL keys not anderson and the only real tip off that anderson was octopus was that baker says that anderson should've been immune to mantis because of his mental shielding
>>
>>4089506
BTFO
>>
>>4090147
>a clone created with the recessive genes of a guy who was suppose to be a really good solider
you mean the dominant genes

he has brown hair

or did you just fail highschool biology
>>
>>4089589
Incest?
>>
>>4089506
Some women have neovaginas.
>>
>>4090151
no did you play the game?

it was revealed in the post credit scene with ocelot that snake had the recessive genes all along and they just told liquid that sanke had the dominant genes
>>
>>4090170
Brown hair is a dominant gene.
>>
File: mgs.png (24KB, 616x418px) Image search: [Google]
mgs.png
24KB, 616x418px
>>
>>4090169
neovaginas huh?
>>
>>4090169
those aren't women tho those are hons
>>
>>4088552
>>"I DEACTIVATED IT REEE"
Sounds like a typical /vr/ fag
>>
>>4090184
Isn't this just Kojima trolling the shit out of you for being a dumb nigger who believes whatever he's told and never second guesses any of it
>>
>>4090170
I thought that it was more that Liquid had assumed that the recessive genes were inferior, but in reality they were actually superior, not that he actually had the dominant genes.
>>
>>4090184
No one is worse than people who take MG seriously.
It's an amazing series BECAUSE of how stupid it all is. It's over-the-top on purpose, but people are just fucking nostalgic turds that try to convince themselves it didn't get ridiculous until ____ point/release in the series, and suddenly their SUPER MATURE MILITARY SCI-FI crumbles to pieces.
>>
>>4090171
Wasn't Liquid's hair sunbleached from him being in the desert for a while doing spec ops shit? That's also why he's tan, iirc.
>>4090340
No, he died believing he had the inferior recessive genes because Kojima can't into genetics.
>>
How bad is the PC version of MGS1?
>>
>>4090661
Bitch to run without glitches / 10
>>
>>4088552
it's supposed to be cheesy and retarded op

but 2 deep 4 u at the same time
>>
>>4090171
Watch the briefing cutscenes, Solid has blond hair. He dyed it for the mission.

And also just in general Kojima's a retard for believing recessive = bad, dominant = good. It doesn't work like that.
>>
>>4090661
>>4090665
https://mega.nz/#F!hIFxHTgT!uy1iMX3sZKBex1S4FxctEw
Might want to try this version I've found on the archive. It apparently runs fine on modern computers.
>>
>>4090731
Metal Gear Solid was never meant to be realistic, it's like that on purpose.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.