[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there is FIRING in the TERMINAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: dht.png (215KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
dht.png
215KB, 1280x960px
there is FIRING in the TERMINAL
>>
>>4086548
Happy trails
>>
>>4086548
wobble wobble
>>
BAI BAI

BAD GUY
>>
Hoo ho, I've got a machine gun
>>
>>4086548
>not shooting the helicopter at the beginning for an extra Beretta
rookie mistake
>>
>>4086548
Die hard trilogy 2 any good?
>>
>>4086674
Kind of but it mashes up the levels, unlike Trilogy 1, so if you're good at the shooter levels but suck at the driving you're fucked when you get to the driving levels. Also they don't have the charm of actually being movie plots
>>
>>4086548
So, how come this is not compatible with the Namco G-Con? Is there a hack or any other way to get it working with it?
>>
>>4086674
NYPD, he this isn't even my jurisdiction!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfmdmczQNpE
>>
>>4086746
too much awesomeness would break the system

seriously though, i read here that a workaround does exist IIRC
>>
>>4086817
Can you point me in the right direction? I don't want to buy another lightgun, especially since the G-Con is already perfect.
>>
>>4086674

It's an inferior game to the original but it did have some awesome music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71bWJg02A2k&index=5&list=PL12763D3995E6D68B
>>
>>4086674
Nope, it's worse in literally every way and has nothing to do with the movies.
>>
>QUIT GAME?
> Y N >ASK A FRIEND
> GET A LIFE!
>>
>>4086548
I borrowed a guncon off a friend to test with this game. My disc needs a good clean before I can get it to work and try it out.

might as well ask here about the guncon's compatibility because I've heard conflicting things.
>>
>>4086674

no just play die hard arcade which is superior
>>
>>4090078
I really like those menus. They're so chunky and satisfying.
>>
>>4090105

No, toss it.
>>
are there any sound rips of this game? top notch catchphrases.
>I DONT LIKE TO LOSE

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/555694

similar to this
>>
Fun fact, if you shoot the civilians and police at the beginning, the police will start shooting at you
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.