[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kongfeng GB BOY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: kongfeng gb boy.jpg (206KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kongfeng gb boy.jpg
206KB, 1600x1200px
Thoughts? any flash cartridges where I can get 1000 games in one cartridge? or maybe somewhere I can get fake cartridges so im not paying full price for nintendo sheit, just want all the pokemonss
>>
Buy a real flash cart and just put every game ever released plus homebrew/translations/hacks plus room for everything else that will ever be released for the console ever?
>>
I got one of these because it was dirt cheap and because a true GBC backlight mod is not possible. Everything's pretty much been said about it, look up reviews on youtube for a quick rundown.

I'd say at $30 you can't go wrong, but it is kind of a piece of shit after all. I don't regret buying one for the novelty.

You can get Everdrive GB too which is great, but if you just want to play pokemon maybe you just want to buy a few repro carts on Ali for 3 bucks.
>>
I have one, definitely worth the price. I prefer my GB Pocket, but I use the GB Boy when it's too dark or the Pocket is otherwise unplayable. As far as multi-carts go, either buy the Pokemon games you want for $5 a piece on AliExpress, or buy a Chinese EverDrive GB for ~$50 on AliExpress. GB Boy Colour and a Chinese ED would run you under $100 for a pretty nice rig.
>>
File: GBBoy AlleyWay Invert.jpg (94KB, 545x429px) Image search: [Google]
GBBoy AlleyWay Invert.jpg
94KB, 545x429px
>>
>>4082549
Anyone have thoughts on the Revo K101+?
>>
Many say the d-pad is terrible is it true?
>>
>>4082635
Its different than the standard GB, but its just fine.
I played the shit out of the DKL trilogy and it was just fine, the only game to give me trouble was Magical Drop.
>>
File: 1476978034725.png (420KB, 450x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1476978034725.png
420KB, 450x1011px
>>4082635

>>4082640

Apparently it feels better than the original dpad, from reviews online
>>
>>4082570
>>4082549
one thing I forgot to add is that the plastic screen cover is made out of some material that is very sensitive to scratching in a real bad way. So you might say "don't scratch it" but it seems the cardboard box it ships in will do it for you because mine arrived that way. This bugs me more than the screen being the wrong AR or the shimmering from non-integer scaling.
>>
>>4082635
It's good, but bad for certain games. Fine for RPGs and that sort of thing, but the way it centers means you can't 'rock' it if you know what I'm saying. Like, you can't hold down on the center and rock left and right, it just locks down. But overall it's one of the better Chinese D-Pads I've ever used. Other buttons feel nice too.
>>4082654
Yeah, the screen lens sucks. Mine is scratched to shit, and it's not like I beat it up either. I wish they made replacements for them, but it's a weird size. Still, it made me not really worry about banging it up, overall the price to build-quality ratio is quite good for a chinese clone.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.