[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get into this? Is there an order to beat the levels?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 200px-Chakan_Coverart.png (136KB, 200x283px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Chakan_Coverart.png
136KB, 200x283px
How do I get into this?

Is there an order to beat the levels?

The double jump is by pressing again once you reach the max height or did I misunderstood it?

I can do the double jump going up but trying it sideways not so much.
>>
Of the initial stages, I always tackled the fire level last. I never beat the later stages because I never got gud enough as a lad.
>>
>>4082606
I beat the water level but all I got from that is a weird umbrella made of hooks.
>>
>>4082610
If I remember correctly that's a grappling hook sort of thing. You can use it in the air level a bit, but I think it's necessary for the fire level.
>>
Look up a spell list. I remember some of the magic being super broken, like the one that creates a portal to the hub world.
>>
>>4082619
I'll do.
>>4082614
It also helps to hook on wall in the kind of aliens level but it helps nothing.
>>
>>4082463
You have to switch between the levels. There's 3 parts to each but some will have obstacles that are impassable until you find the corresponding item from a different level. Been a while since I was deep into this game. It's pretty difficult.
>>
>>4082789
What pathway do you recommend?
>>
>>4082851
There's no real order you need to follow other than doing the first area of each level to get the items first. I used to go water, air, earth, fire.
>>
>>4082463
I have this game on cart.
It's an absolute bastard. The worst parts being the stiff platforming and enemies that swarm you constantly.
Pretty cool still though.
>>
>>4082997
That sweet grim sound.
>>
Do the first section of each world first if you can, except maybe the Fire one because that's by far the hardest. Water is easiest overall.

If you want to do world-by-world, I'd say Water->Air->-Earth->Fire.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.