[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TLoZ: Ocarina of Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-06-25_09-15-46.webm (2MB, 800x442px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-25_09-15-46.webm
2MB, 800x442px
What did Link mean by this?
>>
>>4079557
having to confront the terrifying reality that your girlfriend will never age or become an adult and is probably literally some sort of magical plant or something that doesn't even have a vagina
>>
>>4079557
bump
>>
>>4079672
y tho
>>
>>4079694
opinions and shit
>>
Appealing to the autistic audience who don't know how to interact with women
>>
>>4079576
>tfw no eternally 8 year old gf with a penis
>>
File: >her.png (273KB, 294x442px) Image search: [Google]
>her.png
273KB, 294x442px
>>4079906
>gf
>penis
Lad,...
>>
>>4079557
Link is autistic and shy. saria got gangbanged by wolves in the forest temple while link was hitting puberty in the temple of time.
>>
>>4080229
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>4079576
>>4079898
>>4080229
He's just sad and hesitant to leave his best friend behind (possibly forever) you autists. There's no romantic/sexual insinuation like with Malon or Ruto
>>
I'm 99% certain Link ultimately ends up with Malon. None of the other options make much sense.

Saria: Just a friend and also an eternal child so that would be fucked up.

Zelda: Princess, too high status even if he's a hero (she'll probably marry some prince from another kingdom as some political marriage), and no romantic insinuations anyway.

Ruto: A goddamn fish person so no, even if there are hints of possible romantic relationship.

Nabooru: Too old (I imagine she's at least 10 years older than him, probably more like 15-20). She flirts with him a little after he's an adult, but not really any romantic stuff.

Malon: Human, same age, romantic insinuation (her father suggests marriage), rural so not too high status, they clearly like each other a lot. It's perfect.
>>
>>4080869
Nobody on /vr/ had a meaningful relationship as a kid. Or now.
>>
>>4080869
This
>>
>>4080908
I did but shes dead
>>
>>4080908
Yeah, maybe I only realize that because I had a very close friendship with a girl when I was a young boy, and there was nothing romantic about it (though there were other girls I had crushes on at that age).
>>
>>4080898
Ruto was romantic. She wanted to marry him and made sexual advances toward him after beating Lord Jabu Jabu.

Also Mipha from BotW was going to marry Link too.

But yeah, Malon is probably who he married. It would explain the farming village of Ordon in Twilight Princess.
>>
File: SC088.jpg (110KB, 550x826px) Image search: [Google]
SC088.jpg
110KB, 550x826px
>>4080898
>Ruto: A goddamn fish person so no, even if there are hints of possible romantic relationship.
>>
>>4080927
hey man at least she'll always be wet
>>
>>4080927
A mermaid would be tolerable, but Ruto's an anthropomorphic fish, and that's just gross.
>>
>>4080898
Malon is best girl so yeah
>>
>>4080921
>sexual advances

You're the kind of guy that thinks every girl whats your dick just for being friendly, aren't you?
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
>>4081086
well, she actually DOES say she wants to marry him
>>
>>4079557
I kinda view it as a one sided relationship, where perhaps Saria loves Link but realizes their relationship could never be.
>>
>>4081008
>>4081101
Ruto gave me such a boner as a kid. Since she is a fish her pussy is probably similar to a dolphins and would have very strong pussy muscles. Also zoras don't have an age of concent like hylians. Also her real eyeballs are on the side of her head.
>>
>>4081198
Consent*
>>
>>4079557
Get your mind out of the gutter, wanker.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.