[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me find a game please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Guys I used to play this platformer when I was younger and I'd really like to find out what it was called. Help me out?

It was a 2D side scroller with three playable characters. You could choose any character you want but if you died you'd start again with one of the two remaining ones. One of the characters looked like a guy in a white suit with a white hat (he kinda looked like Miachel Jackson pic related), one of em was in a black suit and the last one also had a black silhouette. The white suit guy had a gun and could use it, I think.

The first level was very dark with a deep dark blue sky and you had to jump across big stone pillars to the end, as far as I can remember.

The second level you drove a car through a desert. That's the best I can remember. Oh and I never got past the second level because I was trash.

I can draw poor recollections from my memory of what the levels looked like if that would help.

Oh and the music was beautiful. According to my mom who played it with me the music was the best part of the game. Unfortunately, both her and I do not remember what it sounded like :|

Help /vr/
>>
>>4070886
What console? Approximate year?
>>
File: 22023_640.jpg (77KB, 640x327px) Image search: [Google]
22023_640.jpg
77KB, 640x327px
>>4070913
The console looked something like pic related

And as for the year, I don't remember but the sprites looked more 90s than any other era.

Thanks for helping man.
>>
>>4070886
Sounds like some kind of spy game with how you described it, may try checking for a spy game on that computer.

Sadly I'm out right now but if you don't find it by the time I get home I'll research too. I love these kind of threads.
>>
>>4070913
Another similar pic. I remember playing super contra as well.
>>
>>4070945
I'll look into it. Thanks.
>>
>>4070942
>>4070946
This guy again >>4070945 but now that I rerereathe OP the game sounds like the Lupin III game on famicom. Yeah it was on the famicom but its a platformer, has three playable characters, and two characters use guns.

As far as I know the game was never ported to anything but I'm sure it was used for bootlegs as most famicom games are. Below is a video of the game.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SBO5eg34LHU
>>
File: HRmQ9FT.jpg (89KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
HRmQ9FT.jpg
89KB, 644x781px
>>4070953
Jesus Christ you found it. Oh god I've never felt nostalgia like this before. Fucking hell i'm tearing up. I remember the game was so damn hard and I used to bitch to my mom about how I couldn't beat it. And she always played it with me, helped me get a little bit further every time, taught me persistence. God that was such a long time ago. And that music, sweet christmas that music sent shivers down my spine, I've still got goosebumps.

Thank you anon, you've helped me remember a gem from my childhood. You've made me very happy. I wish the best to you, may you find happiness. Oh and if you ever feel down just remember, you helped someone find a game they've been looking for years. You made a difference, you're significant.

Thank you /vr/
>>
>>4070953
Oh and I did a bit of digging and what I played was called Arthur Robin. It was a bootleg with English and the levels were a bit mixed up.
>>
File: bald-man-thumbs-up-26364248.jpg (29KB, 400x326px) Image search: [Google]
bald-man-thumbs-up-26364248.jpg
29KB, 400x326px
>>4070984
>>4070991
Damn, I can't believe that was actually it. Well that was quick.

Happy to help anon, hope you enjoy it.
>>
>>4071001
I'm going to go over to my parent's this weekend and I'm just gonna let her listen to the music. Gonna record her reaction, see if she remembers it.

Thank you again anon, you're a saint.
>>
>>4071013
That genuinely sounds sweet anon, I'm sure you wouldn't want to share it for personal reasons but I love to hear about it. Stories about people playing games with their parents always warms my heart. Happy to help you since this meant so much tp you.
>>
>>4071023
All this is possible because of you my dude, the least I could do is share the experience with you.

Add me on kik: meme_master97
>>
>>4071043
Sorry but I don't have a account on any social media, I don't even kbow what kik is or stands for. Sorry but I appreciate it.
>>
>>4071102
It's a free of charge messaging app, like WhatsApp. And don't apologise for nothing man, you're like a hero to me.

Good luck anon and thanks again.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.