[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ps1 alien game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: 1280px-PSX-Console-wController.png (412KB, 1280x587px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-PSX-Console-wController.png
412KB, 1280x587px
Please help! I need to find this game's name, cause i want to play it but i just remember a few things, hope you can help me guys.

It's this game for Psx it's about an Astronaut, it looks pretty much arcade, you have this gun and have to kill every alien comes to you, they come in waves and they're green with red eyes (they're all cartoonns) and there are also some sort of orange bats that attack you at the same time, the little white astronaut can catch some powerups for his gun and extra lifes . Yu just have to get up and down at the stage wich contains different floors so you can run away form the aliens. I just can't remember this game's name, please help!
>>
>>4068978
Was this on a compilation disk or was it it's own game? The way you describe it as looking like a arcade game is confusing.
>>
>>4068986
it's a full game
>>
>>4068992
It´s a 2D game, it's really simple. i Just don't remember it's name :P
>>
>>4068992
Is it a regular first person shooter or is it a different style of game?

Thinking it might be PO'ed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I1eFoU42us
>>
File: Alien Breed_2.png (15KB, 320x196px) Image search: [Google]
Alien Breed_2.png
15KB, 320x196px
>>4069003
>It´s a 2D game
Guess it isn't PO'ed then. Is it Alien Breed?
>>
>>4068978
Super Dropzone?
>>
>>4069008
Non of them :/
>>
>>4069023
No :C we're close i hope
>>
File: 36524-Area_51_[U]-3.jpg (43KB, 631x444px) Image search: [Google]
36524-Area_51_[U]-3.jpg
43KB, 631x444px
>>4069037
>>4069040
Sorry but do mind being more specific? Do you remember a genre? Was it a platformer, did it stay on a single screen? I'm wondering if maybe you played a game on one of those arcade compilations.

Area 51?
>>
>>4069054
The game's 2D you play on a single screen, there's planet earth in the background like a realistic one rotating and stuff but characters are cartoons, the weapon the astronaut uses its similar to Megaman's, and you can get some powerups across the screen, making the gun shoot laser or a triple machinegun, you can also get an item wich is a red and blue pill, that pill gives you 1 extra life
>>
>>4068978
Please help! im dying for playing this game !!! D:
>>
>>4069181
Earthworm Jim 2?
>>
>>4069189
Definitely no :C Bit it's kinda similar
>>
>>4069189
I will laugh my ass off if it's this.
>>
>>4069194
Say it!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4069181
I've been looking but your details seem a bit sketchy. I'm not saying your lying, just maybe remembering details wrong.

So far you have given these details.
-sci fi themed
-ps1 game
-NOT an older arcade game, said it was a actual ps1 game
-single screen

The idea of a ps1 developed game being on one screen sounds highly unlikely to me, I'm thinking it may have been a port of a older arcade game.
>>
>>4069197
It has different levels, you start on just one screen, when you choos a different level, you get more aliens , and there are these orange bats that make a weird cheeky noise when they come to you.
>>
The astronaut is a white one, you can only move left and right to shoot, and up and down to run away
>>
File: metalslugx.jpg (101KB, 655x650px) Image search: [Google]
metalslugx.jpg
101KB, 655x650px
>>4069205
Was it a run and gun style game, like contra or metal slug then?

Maybe we can try looking for run and gun games on the system if it is.
>>
File: Jetpac.gif (2KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Jetpac.gif
2KB, 256x192px
>>4069231
Jetpac?
>>
>>4069234
It isn’t running, it’s just one screen, and aliens come in waves man, green red eyed aliens and orange bats with yellow wings, in this levels they also appear circular saws and electric fields to kill you too
>>
>>4069236
No, it’s a 2D game that looks like cartoons
>>
>>4069246
>>4069248
A while back someone posted a chart with all the 2d games on ps1. Sadly I didn't save them but I'll try looking around for them.
>>
>>4069251
Thanks , I’ll really aprecciate that, literally I’m dying. I really need to play this game again
>>
>>4069257
I am putting my search on hiatus for the night but I've become too annoyed at no answer being found yet that I will continue tomorrow. If you remember anything else please post it.
>>
>>4069268
I can feel you bro, just imagine how annoyed I am. I’ll try to remember more things, will a drawing help?
>>
>>4069248
Super Dropzone?
>>
>>4069726
It isn’t super drop zone :(
>>
File: Einhander.jpg (75KB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
Einhander.jpg
75KB, 640x434px
>>4068978
Einhander, the rare gem, do you even?
>>
>>4069783
Robotron X
/thread
>>
You sure it was ps1?
>>
You think you can maybe discribe the HUD a bit? If you remember.
>>
File: IMG_4741.png (260KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4741.png
260KB, 450x300px
I want to apologize with all you guys who helped me to the end, I gave you all correct info except for one detail... I found out this game is actually a “PSP mini game” So it isn’t ps1, I made this whole mess because it was a friend of mine who told me this was a ps1 game running on a ps3 , that’s how I saw this game.

The game’s name is "Alien Zombie Death" pretty good tho, you should all try it. Thanks for your help you all! I appreciate it :)
>>
>>4070434
>wasn't even retro
Buddy...

Nah but I'm happy you found. I'm the guy from last night, I probably never would have found this seeing as it wasn't even a ps1 title. I had thought the idea of a ps1 game that stayed on one screen was a little weird. Even quite a lot of nes games except puzzle games took place on multiple screens.
>>
ikr? I know it isn’t retro, but that was the situation , I just knew today. And I found it by myself, on the PlayStation store LoL
>>
>>4070434
Glad you found it too. It's all good. Now I can find it and amaze my friends and tell them it's a PS1 game.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.