[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /vr/ Lets help eachother out by guessing games other people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3942.jpg (48KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3942.jpg
48KB, 450x470px
Hi /vr/
Lets help eachother out by guessing games other people remember playing but cant figure out what they were called.
In my case; i used to play a cd rom game as a kid back between 1999/2001ish that was this kind of turn based maffia game where you had different maffia team, you had to kill other teams in a 2D crossfire sequence in which you stood opposed to the other maffia gang and you'd fire bullets from your gun that had a really slow animation to it. Once your team killed every other character from the other team you'd get cash to upgrade weapons and such, the goal was to take over the city by making your maffia bigger and stronger. I cant for the life of me figure out what this game was called and i cant find any picture that even comes close to what im talking about.
If anyone guesses or remembers this game you'll be granted eternal gratefulness.
>>
Really nobody?
All i know is that its not Mob Rule of Gangsters, this game came out way before it, early 90's or even an 80's game and it was all pretty simplified.
>>
I need help too.

The game had a dog in it. I can't remember what I played it on.
>>
>>4069082
>The game had a dog in it. I can't remember what I played it on.
that on is easy, age of empires 2

>>4068964
lol entitled bitch
your info is all in a huge paragraph, and a bunch or maybe this maybe that, its 1999/2000 and now it could be 80s?
was it monochrome? isometric? what? dumbfuck
dont tell it was syndicate
>>
>>4069183
Thanks for your extremely helpfull reply you fucking rudeboy
It was Crime Fighter
Excuse me for not going into extreme detail on a game i played when i was fucking 8.
Literal moron.
>>
>>4069183
Also, i said i used to play it around the late 90's/early 00's. I never said it was made in that period. Turns out it was released in 93. Learn to read and fuck you.
>>
>>4069082
Battletoads
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.