[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RE2 not the best RE in trilogy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 6

I don't get this meme
1.annoying characters along with protagonists
2.no challenge becaue:,
a) herbs are literally sprinkled everywhere
b) bosses are really, really easy
c) abundance of ammo, you never run out
d)You have more HP than in 1,3, even with Clair
e)placement of boxes
3. Bad level design. 80% of game is running around the same hallways, unthreatened, even if you optimilize and never forget key items
4. Shit mini levels with Ada/Sherry.(Sherry is the most annoying)
5. Questionable 2 scenario design. What purpose does it serve? Only bosses differ. And they are piss easy anyway. They can't even hit you once, they are slower than anything.
6. Same amount of weapons as in first RE.
7. You will feel like a fool replaying this game.

Really? Why is it considered best?
>>
>>4068387
We can't discuss any of the good RE games cause they're not vintage.
>>
>>4068387
It sold very well, got critical acclaim, and had the interesting 4 different scenarios/zapping system thing. But yeah, any true RE fan will consider 1 or 3 the best.
>>
>>4068387
1 remake on game cube is great, but 1 was truly challenging and original. i played 2 first but loved 1 over all for depth
>>
>>4068394
3 wasn't flawless but it was good, more challenging than 2 was is, by the end of 2 you had like well over 50+ grenade rounds or magnum shotty rounds
>>
>>4068392
I know, I'm just saying about original trilogy.
>>4068407
Exactly. Nemesis, or even Yawn from RE1 was always a threat to an average/beginer players. The same can't be said about any of the RE2 bosses, they just suck. You don't even have to pick 2-slots weapons to have a fuckton of ammo any given time of the game.
>>
>>4068394
>>But yeah, any true RE fan will consider 1 or 3 the best.

Fuck off faggot

>hur here's raccoon city except it's just a bunch of hallways

Brilliant design.
>>
>>4068432
Excellent contribution into our discussion.
>>
>>4068387
maybe, but it was the most popular one.
i would rather replay 1 or 3 if i had the choice though.
>>
>>4068439
Better than pretending RE3 is only for da TRU FANS OF RESIDENT EVIL
>>
"Oh man Resident Evil 3 is soooo much harder than Resident Evil 2."
>RE3 literally has a dodge button that makes the game easy as fuck
>>
>>4068442
Nobody said that, and you are making things up. But I wouldn't consider RE2 the best, for reasons presented prior. If you think RE2 is the best, please elaborate why. I hope it will consist more than a few lines of underage fit.
>>
>>4068449
-Actual replay value

Well that was an easy win.
>>
>>4068387
fucking piece of shit pedo
>>
>>4068454
i used to believe that too.
>>
>>4068454
>actual replay value
I told you to go easy with being underage and stupid.
>>
>>4068462
>>4068470
RE3 fans idea of replay value is giving you a different RNG pass code on that evidence locker
>>
>>4068454
>easy win
mommy must be proud of prize winner
>>
>>4068472
>straw men arguments
Nobody said about replay value in the first place.
OK I'm leaving.
>>
>>4068432
>reddit spacing
>>
>>4068484
>newfag memes
>>
>>4068387
That's because you only played the barebones PSX version, where the hardest difficulty is Medium. But give a try to the PC or DC ports, where there is Hard and Nightmare. Let's see you play on Nightmare and say that RE2 is "easy".
>>
>>4068492
>summer is here
>>
>>4068495
So basically, game designers have seen they fucked up greatly, and introduced this? Too bad I had only PSX in the late 90's.

Still I doubt they could have done much. They would have to make totally different AI for the bosses, because they can't even touch you once. They probably just lowered HP and ammo.
>>
>>4068513
If you find the RE2 bosses easy, surely you have no problem doing a knife-only run. Don't forget to upload a video so that we can witness your amazing skill. THEN you can claim RE2 is easy.
>>
>>4068518
I don't care. Another strawman argument.
>>
>>4068518
>Don't forget to play with your eyes closed and one hand tied behind your back. THEN you can claim RE2 is easy.

Jesus Christ, man.
>>
>>4068543
>>4068571
>Damn, this game is easy
>Can't beat it with a handicap

Jesus Christ, man
>>
>>4068589
autism at it's finest
>>
>>4068589
This is prime example of shitposting. Thread is a prime example of how better imageboard could be of use.

I suggest mrumu.com
We ban shitposting there
>>
>>4068387
I didn't even read your post, just the subject, and I instantly agreed OP.

Resident Evil 3 was the only truly scary one because of Nemesis giving me PTSD.
>>
>>4068593
Dunno, RE 1 was also pretty scary because it was pretty grotesque and spooks every corner. Like zombie in wardrobe or shark thing.
>>
>>4068591
>it's
lol you fucking illiterate underage b& retard
>>
>>4068652
Or maybe English isn't my mother tongue, asshole. Did you stop to consider that?
>>
Resident Evil 2 had better characters, monsters, backdrops, and mystery than the others. It's less challenging and hardcore but only grizzled neckbeards on the internet care about that.
>>
>>4068657
>>4068657
>better Characters
Your retarted. Cast of 1> cast of 3> cast of 2
Hurr durr my name is Leon it's my first dayyyyy

>better monsters
Yeah lickers are sure better than nemesis.
>better backdrops
Lol
>More mystery
Can't tell if troll or not
But this is just retarted.

Mystery of 1>mystery of 3> mystery of 2

You must have a real hard on for the rapist police chief He was a great characther
>>
>>4068657
Hmmm...
>Resident Evil 2 had better characters,
Can you point which in particular? Fucking Barry, the father figure man, has more charisma than any of those in RE2. In RE3 they actually started behaving like they are endangered and were voiced properly.
>monsters,
You mean bosses? Because every enemy aside from licker is a rehash of RE1 monsters.
>backdrops,
what?
>and mystery than the others.
Ok, but it's a crappier mystery than average episode of scooby doo(the vintage one).
>It's less challenging and hardcore but only grizzled neckbeards on the internet care about that.
I care about whole package. RE2 didn't scare me, didn't entartain me, and for sure wasn't challenging, but that is ok for first playthrough.
>>
>>4068654
lol you fucking illiterate foreign underage b& retard
>>
>>4068387
REmake a best.
>>
I tried playing 1 at a friends house and couldn't get into it. I bought 2 right after high school and kinda liked it, but didnt play through it for real until 3 years later, which I did in one day but I did really enjoy that run. I got 3 3 years later, and I just can't get into it. I'm loving a lot of the scenery, but the gameplay is just blegh.

So I pick 2 as the best, but I'm not a "resident evil fan". I'm a parasite eve 2 guy.
>>
>>4068686
>>4068694
>better characters
Leon's first day on the job goes wrong and his hands are suddenly full, Claire is searching into the mysterious disappearance of her brother, Ada has a tragic romance with Leon, Sherry is unaware that her father has become a monster, etc.
This cast of characters is a lot more memorable than the generic chucklefuck mercenaries of RE3, and can you remember anything about Barry outside of his beard and meme quotes? Resident Evil 1 has the most barebones cast of the series - the only interesting character in that game was Wesker who acts like a Saturday Morning Cartoon villain near the end.
>better monsters
RE2 has Lickers, all the monsters from RE1 except Hunters, and G (which is like five extremely interesting bosses in one).
>better backdrop
I guess you PS4 kids don't know what backdrop means. It is a synonym for "setting"
>more mystery
What happened to Chris? What happened to make Birkin into a monster? Why are there zombies in Raccoon City? Who is Ada and what does she want? RE3 just has a generic "gotta escape this monster" plot and RE1 is just a shittier version of RE2s plot.
>>
>>4068717
>Ada has a tragic romance with Leon,

Which was retarded.

>Im a cold badass mercenary spy who uses people like nothing. Oh wait I suddenly melted and fell in love with some retard I met all of an hour ago.
>>
>>4068729
>expecting a serious plot from a fucking PS1 survival horror game
You're looking in the wrong place. You should just want dramatic character interactions to happen because no matter what it's gonna be retarded, no shit. Or maybe your idea of award-winning writing is Resident Evil 1?
>>
File: dead aim.jpg (835KB, 1353x2151px) Image search: [Google]
dead aim.jpg
835KB, 1353x2151px
>>4068737

I don't expect a SERIOUS plot but that doesn't mean RETARDED is okay either. They have no real interaction and the idea of them falling in love is dumb even for resident evil.

Compare to say RE Dead Aim. The main couple there don't try to sell it off as TWU WUV they're just some spies who flirt some then end the game snogging while waiting for rescue. The game's dumb as hell but doesn't try to sell serious drama like RE2 did.
>>
re3 best re
>>
>>4069218
Dude, all of Resident Evil has retarded plots.

I doubt anyone can actually refute this claim. I just play the games for wacky horror adventures with melodrama.
>>
>having too much ammo is a bad thing
Fuck you, the survival thing stops being fun when I'm 3/4 through the game and I have to restart because I fucked up ammo management and I don't have enough fire power to complete the game.
>>
>>4069306

Unless you where trying to shoot the wall there's no reason you shouldn't be able to get by
>>
>>4069306
literally kys pham
>>
It's the novelty that makes it my favorite, honestly. The zapping, Hunk and Tofu, all the unlockables and weird/challenging ways to do stuff. This is the same reason why I love Silent Hill so much. Also you feel less helpless in those two games and in Code Veronica, too.
>>
>>4068717
>Leon's first day on the job goes wrong and his hands are suddenly full, Claire is searching into the mysterious disappearance of her brother, Ada has a tragic romance with Leon, Sherry is unaware that her father has become a monster, etc.
So you just wrote that RE2 characters are defined by circumstances and their job/task, and have no charisma/character whatsoever. Nice, glad I didn't have to do that.

>and can you remember anything about Barry outside of his beard and meme quotes?
I remember his character.

> and G (which is like five extremely interesting bosses in one).
Not really. Only looks was a bit interesting.

>I guess you PS4 kids don't know what backdrop means. It is a synonym for "setting"
I know what backdrop means, but I wanted you to elaborate on that. Also, another ad hominem argument.

>What happened to Chris? What happened to make Birkin into a monster? Why are there zombies in Raccoon City?
I already said it has less substance than average scooby doo episode, and is basically no mystery. Is it that hard to know that Birkin got infected with virus, the same goes for townspeople? Really that hard to grasp?
>>
>>4069442
>Resident Evil characters having charisma/character
Again, I don't know what reality you live in where the characters/story are like this. Resident Evil characters are borderline autistic idiots.
>I remember his character
Wow that really described what makes his character great
>another ad hominem argument
Only because you're goofy enough to not actually put an argument besides of "lol"
>basically no mystery
I think it's harder to guess how a whole city could be infected by a virus than a solitary mansion that purposefully contained the virus, and we already blew up that place up so it makes you wonder how everything went wrong.
>>
all RE games are easy baby shit, I remember being able to finish RE3 in like 2 hours with 15 when I was in fifth grade
>>
File: Resident Evil Knife Damage.png (17KB, 974x102px) Image search: [Google]
Resident Evil Knife Damage.png
17KB, 974x102px
>>4068589
You consider this a handicap? The knife in RE2 is nerfed as fuck compared to RE1. It only takes 22 strikes to kill Tyrant in RE1 with the knife, 15 handgun bullets, or 6 magnum bullets.
>>
>>4069512
me I beat it in 1st grade with 1 in like 43mins
>>
>>4069545
No honey, you beat it in first grade because you were twenty.
>>
>>4069306
you sound really bad lol

I just played through REmake three times (normal, hard, survivor), blind of course, first time ever and I had never played the original, and I never had to restart. kys
>>
@4069547
>autist feels threatened, wraps unfunny shit around lame reply
goddamn I love fucking with the likes of you
>>
File: 1489838340422.jpg (64KB, 466x575px) Image search: [Google]
1489838340422.jpg
64KB, 466x575px
>>4069306

haha fucking loser
>>
>>4069615
>He never did a knife only run on Invisible mode
You are like a little baby
>>
>>4069645
yeah I'm not autistic lol
>>
>>4069534
Jesus christ I knew the knife was nerfed but that's fucking ridiculous
>>
>>4069620
yeah you sure showed him
faggot
>>
>>4068387
This thread is getting out of hand, I guess nothing to do here on 4chan. It's full of shitposting, and it will always be bin of shitposts.

You don't even want this to change, you just want to shitpost. If people would want to discuss things actually there would be better imageboards/sites.
>>
>>4069487
>Again, I don't know what reality you live in where the characters/story are like this. Resident Evil characters are borderline autistic idiots.
You were the one who wrote RE2 characters are more memorable. You are constantly changing flagpoints.
>Wow that really described what makes his character great
He was written in such a way that made him interesting, and somewhat of a person. Father figure, funny dialogues, moral dilemma. RE2 characters are just flat out annoying. You listed their jobs, which is a pathetic excuse of trying to give them any value.
>I think it's harder to guess how a whole city could be infected by a virus than a solitary mansion that purposefully contained the virus, and we already blew up that place up so it makes you wonder how everything went wrong.
Again, you are the one who brought up the whole mystery thing argument. Now you are tryin to bash me, that I allegedly wrote that other RE had great mystery. Nice try, dipshit.
>>
>>4069678
You sound upset. Maybe this isn't the place for you?
>>
>>4069689
And why is it a place for you?
>>
>>4069306
this is only ever an actual problem in Code: Veronica, and only really in that one boss fight
>>
>>4069512
>>4069545
how fucking bad are you at games

I did it in 20 mins blindfolded, knife only and stopping for a wank inbetween
>>
>>4069658
>He thinks that accomplishing something that everyone and their grandmother can do is an achievement
You are a little shit
>>
>>4069678
I've actually realised that Resident Evil easily has one of the very worst commuities on /vr/ by far. Idk why that is, but kek. The neckbeards here some of the crustiest.
>>
So basically RE2 was its era's RE4 - the most autistic fanboys are attracted to it.

RE3 is literally better than RE2 in every way, the only reason it was criticized is because it uses the same tank engine engine.

RE2 is basically M&M6 and RE3 is M&M7. Same situation.
>>
>>4069678
Bye, faggot.
>>
>>4070261
Wait, did you just compare it to obscure series might and magic rpg?

And if RE4 is RE2, then what is RE3?
>>
>>4070327
RE3 is the only good game in the series
>>
>>4069685
They are memorable but that doesn't change the fact that they are retarded. The characters in RE3 for example are forgettable and retarded.

>written in a way that made him interesting
He really wasn't. He had like two cutscenes throughout the whole game and both had a meme-line which is probably why you remember his character so well.
>>
HONEST QUESTION: WHY IS /vr/'S RESIDENT EVIL COMMUNITY SO FUCKING GROTESQUE?
>>
>>4070463
>/vr/'S RESIDENT EVIL COMMUNITY
We don't have "communities" here. I'm sorry other people's opinions rustle you so much.
>>
>>4070446
So let me sum this up.
>Resident Evil 2 had better characters, monsters, backdrops, and mystery than the others
This is what you said. We estabilished that RE has shit mystery, shit characters, and your point about monsters was some childish fascination over Birkin transformer through 5 stages. I don't really see how exploring shitty police station and sewers/lab, with Leon the retard, is having any better backdrop whatsoever than the rest.
>>
>>4070446
>He really wasn't. He had like two cutscenes throughout the whole game and both had a meme-line which is probably why you remember his character so well.
If it has heart, yes I remember it. Even if it is 10 minutes. RE2 has none of it.

You remembered Leon because it's his first day, Ada because she was a spy, and Clair because she was sister of Chris. That's even setting bar lower for remembering character, don't you think?
>>
>>4070854
LOL JUST LOOK AT THIS RETARDED FUCKING COCKSUCKER I BET MY BALLS HE'S MOUTHBREATHING RIGHT NOW

A FUCKING DOORHANDLE HAS A BETTER PERSONALITY THAN YOU YOU COMPLETE PIECE OF SHIT
>>
If it helps you I am a gamer and game developer and I think that the best RE are 1 and Code Veronica and the VR one for different reasons.

2 feels like a good cash grab to me. It's too bright and warm. It has good moments but the overall impression is too metropolican and not weird enough.
1 and veronica feel like a real attempt at horror. 1 because of the klisches and veronica because it's weird and uncomfortable.
>>
>>4071881
>too metropolican
Not that I'm defending RE2, because I think it's garbage, but could you elaborate on this, and how do view this one from game developer perspective?
>>
>>4069615
REmake is easier than one.
>>
File: steve is retarded.jpg (138KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
steve is retarded.jpg
138KB, 1400x1400px
>>4071881
Nice!
>>
>>4071881
>I am a game developer
lol fuck off. that doesn't mean shit considering the state of modern video games. you guys are assholes.
>>
>>4072038
What's wrong? He's just a programmer, he doesn't have any power over the state of modern games.
>>
>>4068387
>lists a bunch of reasons why 2 isn't the best and then doesn't say what the best is

???
>>
>>4070253
These, Final Fantasy, Castlevania and Zelda all have people going at each other's throats over nothing. I have no fucking idea why.
>>
>>4072050
A lot of games to choose from in each series.
>>
>>4072075
Right that's it, I knew there had to be a reason.
>>
>>4072050
It probably has something to do with them being extremely large and popular franchises that even the most entry level gaming enthusiast has played. while other retro series filter out the riffraff by being lesser known or too derivative for retards to get into
>>
>>4068387
RE2's opening segment in the A game as you run to the police station is legit better than some entire games in the series for bringing you into the setting and atmosphere. Even as the game stagnates, the one thing it really did *right* was open with a strong looming "we're *fucked*" feeling of dread that chases you and carries you even into the mediocrity of the RPD station and the bizarre tunneling underneath that leads to a bizarre fuck-all lab complex. I think RE2 is the only game where the zombies feel like a legit threat, even if it's just at the start.

(And keep in mind that while I prefer RE3) the zombies in RE3 are hardly ever an issue and you can outpace everything more dangerous than a zombie... or you can blow them up with the series' most over abundant ammo'd grenade launcher. When zombies swarm you there are handy red barrels or steam vents to shoot to wipe them all out. Even the Nemesis can be dropped over repeated appearances, and the game only came originally with two difficulty settings, one of which gave you all the weapons at the start.

I like to think that RE2 crowned the height of the Pre-4 series' popularity/ so even though Nemesis is a better game overall, people still remember the first game the best because it was the one most people played. Capcom seems to do that with alot of the second games in a series.
>>
>>4072046
Where does it say he is a programmer
>>
>>4068387
RE2 is only liked because it's a sequal and the graphics were comparatively better then RE1, looking at the colors of RE1 everything looked like an early beta model, the game was pretty early for psx as well. RE2 was new and fresh and was long in the making and it had a good marketing campaign. People only like RE2 because it was marketed well, remember that Videogames survive on PR more then anything.
>RE2 Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFvyLkws6jE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnglxHaB6SY
>>
>>4072194
This
No video game to this date has surprised me as dropping me into a street chock with zombies and having only 16 bullets.
>>
>>4072221
>developer = programmer
A game director wouldn't call himself a game developer, nor would a game designer or a game artist.
>>
Has anyone here tried downloading the classic PSX Resident Evil games on PSN and playing them on PS4?

I want to get RE2&3 but I'm worried it will be input laggy as fucked when played on an HDTV. Can anyone confirm whether or not this is the case?
>>
>>4073890
they will look like shit. Those games, if not noted that their graphics have been redone in HD(for example mgs collection HD) will look like crap.Better play it on emulator, preferably ePSXe, if you want HD experience. Although, the background will look poor, only game models will be enhanced via emulator, because background was hand drawn.
>>
>>4073973
I only have a macbook right now. Any idea how well OpenEmu emulates PlayStation?
>>
>>4074039
Never heard of OpenEmu. First time I hear somebody mentioning it.

Anyway, you are only worrying about input lag, as you said. It's not a shmups game, so you will be fine. Input lag is only important in very sensitive rytm games, such as Parappa the Rappa. IF, I say IF, the input lag is present(I don't know the PS4 specifics), then I doubt it will matter in any RE game.
>>
>>4071928
As a developer I think re1 and code veronica are a too small target audience to make shitloads of filthy money. As I said those are the creepiest and weirdest ones. RE2 used alot of flashy fire everywhere in the streets and streets are familiar things to common folk so they feel at home in the most basic sense. So it sells easier. It's a bit less scary because in urban you dont feel or feel less solitude/alone.
>>
>>4072038
>>4072046
>>4072221
>>4073692
I am make action tentacle grape games for a niche audience. And my orientation are snes like games. My main job I work in marketing for the huge companies that produce piss shit garbage like that unnatural famous game where you remove candy...
>>
>>4073668
This is a post by an idiot. Please disregard.
>>
>>4073692
I'm a game artist and I call myself a game developer and everyone else on my team calls themselves developers too.

What else would the catch-all term for someone who works on creating games be then?
>>
>>4068387
>104 posts
>none of them is NESfag
Holy shit.

Also,
OP is a faggot.
>>
File: anger.jpg (52KB, 600x805px) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
52KB, 600x805px
>REmake is my favorite Resident Evil game
>Can't talk about it on /vr/ because it's sixth gen
>Can't talk about it on /v/ because it's filled with post-RE4 underages who think tank controls are dated or bad somehow
>>
>>4077249
/v/ dicksucks REmake way too much, to the point where they refuse to see the objective few things that the original still does better. what are you on about?
>>
>>4077251
>the objective few things that the original still does better

Elaborate.
>>
>>4077251
Not even remotely true, for some fucking unknown reason /v/ has been all over RE6 as of late. The shilling and apologist attitude for RE6 there has been off the charts from what I've seen, followed closely by RE4. Any time you bring up the original trilogy or REmake you always get a subset of people that come out of the woodwork to screech about how tank controls and fixed angles should stay in the past and how those games are unplayable by modern standards.
>>
>>4077256
RE6 came out 5 years ago, meaning people who were 13 at the time are 18 now. Makes perfect sense.
>>
>>4076561
actually mr. >>4073668 is correct and you are wrong. If you need an extreme case as proof look a the trash piss garbage I can'T even call a game called candy crush.
>>
>>4077249
You can talk about remakes on here, you fucking moron
>>
I finished the originalRE for the first time yesterday, I've only played it for like an hour as a kid before. It was... fun. The japs always manage to make their games nostalgic even when there's very little actual nostalgia (like in animes that can invoke a nostalgic feeling about you've never experienced).

My next plan is to replay RE2, which I actually finished as a kid. My memory is that RE2 is better, but I might put them on the same level after I refresh my memory of 2.

Blogpost out.
>>
>>4068387
Completed RE2 for the first time (normal, all routes one after another) the other day.
>1.annoying characters along with protagonists
I am currently playing Code Veronica and Steve is infinitely more of a faggot than everyone in RE2 combined.
>2.no challenge becaue:,
>a)c)d)e) herbs sprinkled everywhere, abundance of ammo, more HP, boxes
I think all of these are less about there being an "abundance" of herbs, ammo, health and boxes and more about there being a severe lack of enemies to fight which is directly caused by:
>3. Bad level design. 80% of game is running around the same hallways, unthreatened, even if you optimilize and never forget key items
>5. Questionable 2 scenario design. What purpose does it serve? Only bosses differ. And they are piss easy anyway. They can't even hit you once, they are slower than anything.
>7. You will feel like a fool replaying this game.
All the same and the main problem with the game, with 4 scenarios shit just becomes increasingly repetitive and the game suffers because it trades length in order to be 'replayable'

>4. Shit mini levels with Ada/Sherry.(Sherry is the most annoying)
>b) bosses are really, really easy
These are the only ones I disagree with, Super Tyrant was nightmare fuel-tier and fucked my shit right up (ammo and health abundance aside). Didn't mind the mini levels at all.
>>
>>4076814
Game creator?

>>4077256
>>4077302
They re-released RE6 not long ago for current gen.
>>
>>4077302
jesus christ time is such a cunt i want off this ride
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.