[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stuff you did first and people copied

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: XoWKbqi.gif (165KB, 620x446px) Image search: [Google]
XoWKbqi.gif
165KB, 620x446px
I was the first person to kill a kid in fallout and get the childkiller perk which was an easter egg that I first discovered. I put it on my geocities page and it spread like wildfire on the interwebz. Tim Caine even called me to congratulate me.

you're welcome anon
>>
Submitted a cheat I discovered to gamewinners.com way back in the day. Not sure if it's still there or not. Heard they were shutting down and just keeping the forums up.
>>
The act of being able to murder children, that achievement and that image would be like a thousand career suicides if put in a game today.
Such a shit era we're currently in..
>>
File: 1466891090882.jpg (216KB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
1466891090882.jpg
216KB, 800x999px
>>4064687
You were probably not the first to do it, but the first to run to the interwebs to brag about killing children.
>>
File: Zeldas.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Zeldas.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
I was the first one who talked about my wife on here and definitely the one who first said that my wife prefers me to play my retro games with wireless controllers (on Wii) which is what snowballed into its current state re: emulation consoles but I think this thread's meme is funnier.
>>
>>4064849
You dense motherfucker
>>
>>4064726
>achievement

wanna know how I know you're only pretending to remember those times?
>>
>>4064856
Maybe I'm being facetious as per this thread's meme.
>>
>>4064687
http://kotaku.com/5481821/fallout-2s-rejected-childkiller-icon-is-uh-whoa-
>>
>>4064849
>no mention of saving space

That's what the wives love about the Retron 5.

As for OP, I don't know if I did anything influential first, but I have obtained, dumped, and released some previously undumped versions of games.
>>
>>4064874

thank you for your service anon
>>
>>4064849
Ive been wanting a 8bitdo snes controller and retro reciever for my SNES.

I had real bad experiences with wireless back in the day (had an infrared snes controller that ended up in the garbage fully "functional") but these bluetooth ones seem alright, if they work as well as a ps3/4 controller. Should I go for it?
>>
File: three-lions-playstation-_[1].jpg (30KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
three-lions-playstation-_[1].jpg
30KB, 356x256px
Don't think anybody copied it, but I distinctly remember long ago just randomly tapping buttons on Three Lions for PS1 (pic related) and suddenly managing to unlock a secret team, that was available on commonly-discovered-in-cheat-books cheat codes, but only as part of a bundle of other secret teams. Never managed it again.
>>
>>4064687
i was the first person to post a picture of bailey jay on 4chan, he even called me an year later to commend me on helping him rise to fame.
>>
>>4064726
Kindergarten called, as did Inside and Limbo, and Fran Bow has references to children being sexually abused, subject to lobotomies, and general psychological disorders.

It's only "but muh twibble ayyyy ;.;" cuntrags that are scared to murder some polygons in the shape of a kid.
>>
>>4064849
hahaha sure it was you tripshit always trying to look big xD
>>
File: iCade.jpg (929KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
iCade.jpg
929KB, 1836x3264px
>>4064874
That element definitely wasn't me as I have way too many consoles stacked on display but the fewer cords the easier it is for her to vacuum and tidy which is a big thing. The guy who really memed it was whoever made all those fake retron shill threads with the pictures of the toasters.

>>4064897
Well back then I was using the Wii for living room emulation and it has quite perceivable input lag from the controllers. I really don't get much time in the mancave and probably not for the foreseeable future so I built the best PC in the house now in the living room on the plasma and I've moved to wireless 360 controllers which are much faster than Wiimotes. Bluetooth controllers are somewhere in between. I'm able to do frame counting in SF2 on pic related. The particular emulator matters a lot on Android. I imagine that with a custom built receiver delay is pretty low but as much as a pocketable all in one controller appeals to me I haven't taken the plunge yet.
>>
>>4064687
I was the first person to post here this summer. Gook moot called to congratulate me.
>>
not /vr/, but I was first to find a glitch in chaos theory where you can carry the rifle in hand in "normal mode"
>>
>>4064687
I discovered a method to kill Gorion with a first level character in Baldur's Gate 1, posted the method onto a now defunct Baldur's Gate fansite, and ended up growing up into a grognard who tried out the Fallout Ironman Challenge.

That's about it, I don't think it's much, but without this weird bait thread I wouldn't be able to say it.
>>
>>4064687
i actually coined a nickname for a corner on my city where several bars started opening, besides jokingly advocating to friends the usage of the term, i spent a couple years shoehorning the term into conversations with strangers i met at this street, and on the equivalent street on the capital city, few more years and im starting to see the term being used by friends of friends, its looking like it will catch on.
>>
>>4064849
I'd take 1000 more summerfags if it meant you leaving and never coming back.
>>
>>4064687
>game creator personally calls you at home to congratulate you for doing a very basic thing in a game

I know that feel anon, I was very happy the time Miyamoto thanked me for finding the treasure ship in SMB3.
>>
i found a glitch to get into north yankton in gta 5 when the old glitch had been patched for months, keep in mind this was before the PS4/XB1/PC versions were even announced.

too bad the cancerous youtubers copied my method and didnt credit me, fun times.
>>
I invented "casual racist Friday" at a games company I was working for 10 years ago - apparently still there
>>
i was the first to find the hidden message in the Lockjaw's Locker level in DKC2.

Tip: its near the start and you need to preform a double team action to get to it. Its pretty rude tho its early Rare so meh i guess.
>>
Not sure if i was first tho i was banned / suspended for uploading a wall walking glitch in vanilla WoW with my priest. Got to empty spaces within the world map. Nobody uploaded anything like that at the time tho i cant say i was first for sure. Just the first idiot to upload it to youtube.
>>
>>4066904
>"casual racist Friday"
what was it about? a get together to talk about how to disenfranchise white people by secretly disguising it as equality?
>>
>>4066904
I invented "casual Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday". But it made the URL too long so they shortened it to /v/
>>
>>4067097
we do that at my synagogue
>>
>>4067656
Are you a writer of Fallout games?
>>
>>4064687
I was the first person to ever create a video game however William Higinbotham saw my work and totally stole it from me.
>>
Not /vr/ but my girlfriend discovered a trick in Haunting Ground that's essential to the speedrun of it. I have no idea how either, it's the thing where you lure one of the blue spheres to a specific spot and it activates Lorenzo but invisible. I forget how it helps offhand, but I know it cuts a ton of time off.
>>
>>4068437
I am. I was the first person to write a fallout game. I even called me to congratulate me.
>>
File: 1375807855102.jpg (79KB, 633x468px) Image search: [Google]
1375807855102.jpg
79KB, 633x468px
>>4067753
>>
>>4064687
My name is John Videogames.
I invented the first videogame, they're named after me.
>>
>>4069293

faggot.
>>
>>4069317
>have you played your john today
>>
>>4065025
He or she??
>>
I invented video games. Back in 1910 my friends and I would shine a flashlight at the wall and use our shadows to box one another.

They're all dead now.
>>
>>4069590
It
>>
>>4064687
I was the first one who called OP a retarded FAGGOT, he even (you) me to congratulate me
>>
>>4069317
that's bullshit, everyone knows videogames were invented by Vîd Ęo Gȃmẹš, a Croatian idiot savant who accidentally created the first game Tennis For 2: An Erotic Thriller while trying to find a less retarded way to write his name. he was later put to death for crimes against humanity.
>>
>>4064687
I was the first person to catch a mew from the truck and get the mewspaper boy achievement which was an aester aegg that I first discovered. I put it on my kirkonpolttajat.zzn webzome and it spread like my booty on the inttter wembs. Keiji "Tokyo Kid" Inafune even captured me in a real life boke ball to congratulate me

you're always welcome in my home
>>
I fucked a stuffed Super Mario doll.
When I came inside it, I screamed Mama Mia Pizzeria
Then my brother did it. Then his friends started to do it.
Suddenly, the entire town began to fuck stuffed Super Mario dolls.
>>
>>4071903
The dolls in your town must be slightly moist from all those prepubescent squirts
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.