[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

What am I in for?
>>
a bad game, the first two games are the best
>>
File: closehelm.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
closehelm.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>4058756
fuck
>>
>>4058748
Spot on J-horror atmosphere, but tedious and boring gameplay with an atrocious localization.
>>
>>4058748

I didn't like the Playstation Clock Towers.

Clock Tower 1 (snes + enhanced PS1 version, but I've never played the PS1 version and I assume loading is annoying) and Clock Tower 3 are the best.
>>
>>4058756
Would you recommend SNES or PS1 version of the first game?
>>
>>4058953
They are completely different games. In fact, the playstation version was called Clock Tower 2 in Japan.
>>
File: 2ugnvq9[1].jpg (180KB, 1482x650px) Image search: [Google]
2ugnvq9[1].jpg
180KB, 1482x650px
>>4058963
there was a port of the SNES game on the PS1 titled "First Fear"
>>4058953
the differences between them are negligible imo
you may as well go with the SNES version and then play pic related
>>
>>4058972
Thanks!
>>
>>4058748
Clocks on top of towers
>>
YOU LITTLE SHIT
>>
Horrendous gameplay forcing you to follow the strictest script of linear transformations between Alyssa/Bates.It's still amusing horror being chased by zombies though. I'll be a complete faggot by recommending that you watch an LPer suffer through it.
>>
>>4060585
I agree. I played the original American PS1 Scissorman Clock Tower (CT2 in Japan) back in the early 2000's and, while I never finished it I did enjoy it.

I watched a let's play of the clock tower pictured above and it is boring as hell.
>>
>>4058748
The epitome of "so bad it's good" horror with the most random and apeshit plot in a game.

The gameplay is a chore but to be honest I had fun dealing with the horrible experience. Like, "how can this game's story/gameplay get any more shitty?"

The first two Clock Towers on the other hand are some of my favorite games of all time and are quite good.
>>
>>4058748
The intro sequence/music is the best part of the game
>>
>>4058748
Clock Tower II
>>
>>4058748
Ghostface as your evil personality
>>
>>4058748
A little shit trying to stab you
>>
>bates take over
>you can no longer enter women's bathroom
Bullshit. Bates would enter anywhere anytime.
>>
>>4061351
Literally this.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.