[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is awesome!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1082551-poster.jpg (910KB, 2344x2457px) Image search: [Google]
1082551-poster.jpg
910KB, 2344x2457px
Holy shit I just played this game and the hype is real. One of the most fun games on the NES
>>
>>4056085
Is this your "thing" or something? You pretend Dinowarz is good even though its an ugly, awkward game with mediocre level design and terrible controls?
>>
>>4056157
No, it's a thread to weed out the newfags it's posted every few months with the same wording and it always attracts the newest of newfags.

So ya, welcome you giant faggot.
>>
>>4056262
Well shit. Ever get any takers who just really want to be in on the next big "cool" retro game and believe you?
>>
>>4056263
So far it worked for bubsy and plok.
It's easy to bait the kids into playing and loving shit games.
>>
>remembers buying this piece of shit new for $20
>now shitposters won't stop spouting memes about it
>>
>>4056085
At least someone liked it. But wow.
>>
>>4056262
>posted every few months
Come on I've seen this kind of thread about this game at least three times this month alone.
>>
I liked it til I got in the dino. Then it was sorta generic and you can't shoot. I'm always up for trying NES games I haven't before, so I expected something at least lowish but pretty fun grade like Xexyz or WURM. Maybe if I bothered enough to get to more on foot bits, but it's dull from a quick go.
>>
>>4056319
It is easily worth $200 for even a broken copy. Chinese people make knockoffs of it and sell it for $5-$20
>>
>>4056085
>>4057673
Bro why do you keep making this shitty thread, always claiming how expensive this stupid cart is?
Did you buy a stockpile of this garbage and are trying to raise the price or something? Are you trying to force a shitty meme? Are you doing this every month now? because you did the exact same thing exactly a month ago: https://i.warosu.org/vr/thread/S3992801

Get a life and stop wasting thread space.

>>4056262
The fucker keeps bumping it, though.
>>
>>4058545
if hey had a stockpile of dynowarz they wouldnt need to waste time on 4chan to sell it they would have maz $$$$$
>>
>>4059598
This forced meme is shitty and so are you for participating.
>>
>>4060363
but its true dynowarz is an ultra rare game that regularly sells for over $500 for a working copy (a good deal) and over $1000 for a complete boxed one because it is recognized as one of the great hidden gems of the nes library and it is highly sought after and in demand always
>>
>>4060827
It's not. If so, give me evidence. This is not funny and it never was. This is the point where I stop replying so you don't have any fodder to comment on anymore.

I advise everyone else to do the same.

Have fun with your shitty forced meme thread.
>>
>>4060856
I realize Dynowarz is a polarizing game, many people view it as the best NES game ever, but others dont understand its artistry
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.