[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forgot the name of game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: sad face.jpg (146KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
sad face.jpg
146KB, 1600x1066px
Hi, I'm looking for an old RPG game from about late 90's or early 00's, the game starts in somebodys possesion (garden or just a field) where you can find mushrooms (needed for healing I guess), then you go inside the house nearby, where you can find first weapon - normal knife. You fight with a monsters looking like trolls, you can loot more mushrooms from them or some equipment. I remember that one place where you can open a toilet outside the house and there is also a monster reading newspaper. After some time spending in game you find something like chapel with a cementery (you can find a crossbow somewhere there) and there are monster getting out of the graves. It was only a demo so it ends with some doors which I couldn't open. The game was bought in a normal grocery shop :D with about another 5/7 demo games. I remember the game named Auryn Quest but it wasn't that game (I looked in YT etc.) Somebody has any idea? Game was 3D, low graphics by now, like these days it was something ok. Sorry from my english, it's not my native language.
>>
>>4053451
Makes me think of Evergrace, but that's not retro.
>>
Definetelly not, it was first person view, graphics similar to gothic.
>>
>>4053451
Super Mario Bros.
You're welcome.
>>
>>4053451

Resident Evil : Code Veronica
>>
>>4053451
FF8?
>>
Not resident evil, not ff8. Its not a shooter, medieval age. Gameplay and graphics just like in gothic, but more poor.
>>
>>4053724
King's Field?
Medievil?
>>
Dark stone
>>
File: 1491421711442.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1491421711442.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
i also forgot a name on a game,
it could be a game rom
it was a game i played when i was younger on a
real arcade i cant remember exsactly what year
but around 1984 -1986 maybe earlier maybe later it is hard for me to say, but in the game you controlled sorter and man flying upwards and you could punch the aliens comming against you also it had a power boast funtion,
when you reach the top you fought either small white suns or 1 giant sun that then became smaller suns i cant remmember correctly but if anyone have got a clue of what game im talking about please reply thanks!!
>>
>>4053451
You don't even remember the console it was on?
>>
>>4053451
always happens to me
>>
>>4054712
captain tomaday?
>>
File: 1489689273305.png (24KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489689273305.png
24KB, 320x200px
Longshot here, but could it be Ecstatica?
>>
>>4053451
Is it King's Quest: Mask of Eternity?
It has to be, right?
Mushrooms everywhere as first healing items, and that privy with the troll reading newspaper, as well as a gloomy town with people in stone.
>>
File: Privy.png (350KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
Privy.png
350KB, 560x420px
>>4053451
Oh and also this.
Is this it?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.