[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this a good deal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1490023322190.png (259KB, 527x493px) Image search: [Google]
1490023322190.png
259KB, 527x493px
is this a good deal?
>>
>>4052452
if he takes off that last 0 then yeah
>>
>>4052452
if he sucks your dick then yeah
>>
>>4052457
some might consider that a bad deal
>>
>>4052452
Not bad. Haggle to $120 though if you're local. TVs of that weight can be hard to sell without the hassle of shipping.
>>
>>4052465
fags maybe
>>
I have one. It's good but I only paid $40 for it then got a refund because the seller switcheroo'd me a poorer condition one with stickers and shit on it the one I bid on didn't have.
>>
What's a fair price for a PVM 20M4U
>>
>>4052578
$5AU
>>
>>4052452
what's wrong with you

you'll buy anything people on the internet recommend, won't you?
>>
>>4052452
eh its maybe a decent deal. the non sony-branded trins are worth a lot less. im assuming because of either brand loyalty or inferior parts. my guess would be both since the sonys seem to be more plentiful, have retained value better, and are still the coveted displays. imo if youre gonna get a trin you might as well go sony so if it breaks you have a better chance of getting it repaired
>>
>>4052452
I'd buy it.
>>
>>4052648
>imo if youre gonna get a trin you might as well go sony so if it breaks you have a better chance of getting it repaire
The OEV203 is physically identical to a 20M2MDU, the only difference is the outward facing badges, that it uses a grey M2U face plate instead of the white/beige MD variant, and a different setting in the service menu so that it says OEV203 in the menu instead of M2MDU.

For the prices getting asked these days, $150 for a 20'' 60TVL monitor isn't a bad deal, especially if your area is devoid of them.

That said, I'd definitely make sure to test it and make sure that the tube isn't going on it or something like that.
>>
>>4052452
Really good price for a relatively recent 20" with 2 RGB inputs. Test it out first and check the manufacturing date, OEVXX3s were made long after the L series replaced the M series so you could easily find one as new as 2004.
>>
>>4052920
check everything

bring him down to $80
>>
>>4052452
expensive
>>
>>4052452
cheap
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.