[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Playstation Sites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 4060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4060x1500px
Does anyone know any good websites that sell Playstation games? Just recently bought a PSone and I'm trying to add to my collection. I know about Lukie Games and JJgames already, any others?
>>
>>4050821
>buying games for old systems
modchips are $3 and there are several sites where you can download ISOs
>>
>>4050843
But that's illegal.
>>
>>4050848
No? Do what you want with your hardware.
Also nobody gives a shit if you download decades old games that don't provide profit anymore.

There are places where eating ice cream while riding a donkey is illegal, it's not like anyone actually cares.
>>
>>4050848
You care about some guy on eBay getting money?
>>
>>4050821
>PSone
Why tho? Why not a normal PlayStation.
>>
>>4050843

>not buying original software to play on your original hardware

Fuck off, literal underage casual.
>>
>>4050848
Dude you probably broke laws today and didn't even know it
>>
Any other suggestions besides piracy?
>>
>>4050862
Why not? I already own a Playstation and I wanted the PSone to take to my friends' houses

>>4050843
Don't give a shit whether its legal or not, just prefer to own the original games.
>>
>>4050867
Check out if any stores in your city sell retro video games.
>>
>>4050862
The lens is apparently more reliable on the PSOne Slim than the original PSOnes.
And also, some say that the quality of RGB is slightly sharper and clearer on the PSOne Slim.

Also, the "audiophile" sound quality on the RCA models is just a meme.
But they are convenient if you don't want to use a SCART audio breakout box if you want to plug your PSOne into a surround amplifier.

I personally prefer the PSOne Slim over the original PSOne mainly because it's more convenient to carry around and it has a more reliable CD lens.
>>
>>4050872
No offense but why bother commenting something like this? I'm specifically asking for websites. Do you honestly think that I don't know that brick and mortar stores exist? Most of the ones in my area have the same shit or are overpriced as fuck.
>>
>>4050875
The original PlayStation is just called PlayStation. The slim model is the PlayStation One (PSone).
>>
>>4050878
I know that but I call the original PlayStation the PSOne because Sony calls the PSOne games on the PlayStation Network the PSOne Classics.

And also because PlayStation is now a brand, not just one console.
>>
>>4050821
Buy lots or buy games at flee markets or thrift shops if you want the cheapest deal or even better pirate the games.
>>
>>4050843
I'll just leave this here: https://github.com/kalymos/PsNee
>>
>>4051051
I flashed that onto an arduino pro mini ages back but haven't had a chance to get it soldered into my 5552 yet.

At least I already have stealth chipped 9002 and 102s for my pirates.
>>
you could try this site, "eBay"
>>
File: 1436750602012.jpg (38KB, 480x663px) Image search: [Google]
1436750602012.jpg
38KB, 480x663px
Just looked up a bunch of PS1 games on ebay. All the games I want to play are expensive? :(
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.