[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: GBC_front.jpg (35KB, 428x422px) Image search: [Google]
GBC_front.jpg
35KB, 428x422px
Find a flaw.
>>
The lack of depth in the gameplay, the card system being useless without a guide, that a lot of the castle has no point outside of grinding, the occasional bug.
>>
>>4044258
he didn't actually expect a thought out response, this is just another low quality thread. report.
>>
harry potters a fuckin faget lol
>>
>>4044270
dude nobody cares
>>
>>4044249
You know, I had this game as a kid and loved it. I played through it several times even, but man. You shill this fucking game every week. I get it, nostalgia and shit and yeah, the game itself isn't a shitshow, but please. Either move on or go post somewhere else. You're quite literally wasting /vr/ thread space, which is impressive considering how many shit threads show up here lately.
>>
>>4044258
>gets to explore Hogwarts
>Complains
I mean come on The 5th harry pottter game was just a perfect harry potter sim... how the fuck can you complain??
>>
File: Adorable-Toaster-Idle-Sprite.gif (5KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Adorable-Toaster-Idle-Sprite.gif
5KB, 128x128px
It's the most basic of jRPGs with a movie license slapped on it. Gameplay doesn't get much deeper than FF1 with a couple of added gimmicks, really.

That's not to say it is a bad game, however. The presentation and execution are pretty great. Graphics are crisp (apart from the hideous character portraits) and the music really fits the mood. The story also sticks real close to the books, more so than most other HP license games, which habitually ruin the atmosphere by having you do ridiculous shit they made up to "enhance" the experience.

Simply put, it's a mediocre RPG, but a pretty great HP game. Pick it up if you're a fan of the series/re-reading the first books/are 12 years old, stay away if you have no emotional investment in the franchise/expect complex RPG gameplay.

Sequel is equal in production quality and adds some nice features, like minigames and a monster encyclopedia. Also adorable enchanted toasters.
>>
The chess game at the end. Still stuck, still refuse to walkthrough
>>
>>4044249
>Find a flaw.
Harry Potter
>/thread
>>
Real question do any of these games have arab releases? Harry Potter, in Dubai for example, has all references to magic removed. I'm really curious if other weirdly gimped media has made it over there.
>>
>>4045671

*witchcraft but that's the same thing, I have no idea what the books are actually filled with
>>
>>4045674
So it's about a regular boy going to a regular school while enjoying civil rights? Still makes for good fiction for that audience.
>>
File: Pic related.jpg (122KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
Pic related.jpg
122KB, 409x409px
The japanese version was better
>>
>>4044249
A game that runs at 30fps on the Game Boy Color. That in itself is pretty damned shit tier.
>>
>>4045671
>Harry Potter, in Dubai for example, has all references to magic removed
How the fuck does that work? Typical behavior of those things, unable to tell fiction from reality.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.