[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unlike Sonic I don't chuckle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: ohno.png (15KB, 149x139px) Image search: [Google]
ohno.png
15KB, 149x139px
>Sonic 3 & Knuckles
>& Knuckles
>Doomsday Zone, just beat Giant Death Egg Robo with Hyper Sonic and 100% completed the game.
>Save completed game with save state
>Top of the world
>Decide to open a new file with Knuckles and use the Level Select code to go to Launch Base Zone Act 2 to fight Big Arm
>Pretty much nail it.
>Make it to the first Launch Base boss and beat it, 1 ring left.
>Put on Sonic 3 Final Boss music (Extended) and see Big Arm drop from the sky
>Ohhellyes.jpg
>Whoop Big Arm's ass
>Fight was actually really fun
>Saved right before the boss, so I play it again
>And again
>Soon I get tired of fighting the boss before Big Arm and decide to save right after the boss
>Destroy Big Arm over and over until tired of S3&K
>Tomorrow
>Boot up computer, want to play my favorite zone, Sky Sanctuary, again.
>Open Save File
>Big Arm Fight.
>Realize that the whole time I had saved a game with not even a single act completed over my 100% COMPLETED S3&K FILE
>MFW
>>
>>4044045
God is punishing you for being an autistic furry.
>>
>>4044071
Don't be rude, anon.
>>
>>4044045
nice blog mate
check previous versions to see if you can still get your all-clear savestate, otherwise just play the game again

also, I'm really confused at how the fuck you managed to overwrite your all-clear save anyway after opening a new file, the all-clear one should still be in your sram
>>
File: s3k.png (18KB, 1155x147px) Image search: [Google]
s3k.png
18KB, 1155x147px
>>4044045
There's a level select code that unlike file select enables you to skip to the second act, you know.
It's easier than the vanilla Sonic 3 code.
>>
>>4044085
Oh, and if you enable debug mode it allows you to play as Knuckles into Sonic Only stages.
>>
Time for answers!

>>4044079 1. I beat the whole game as Knuckles a day later, 2. Flash crashed.

>>4044085 I did just that, actually. Sorry if I wasn't specific. That's also why I said it didn't have one full act completed (I had technically not moved on to Mushroom Hill)

>>4044091 Does this mean I can play Sonic's Sky Sanctuary as Knuckles? :D
>>
Also, thank you >>4044074
>>
This is completely useless but I used to have an entire row of saves with 99 lives and 99 continues in S3K. Collecting lives is very easy in this game due to the bonus rounds.
>>
This wasn't essential to post
>>
>>4044148
I have 24 lives and 9 continues since I save scummed. The technique also made the Special Stages go by ten times faster.
>>
File: 1464124195701.gif (5KB, 140x185px) Image search: [Google]
1464124195701.gif
5KB, 140x185px
>>4044045
>Unlike Sonic I don't chuckle
you fucking liar.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.