[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a single flaw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: megaman2.jpg (178KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
megaman2.jpg
178KB, 1280x800px
Is there a single flaw?
>>
>>4042739
piss easy
>>
File: rock.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rock.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
>>4042739
Tons, but it doesn't matter because what's good is *very* good.

This is true of most classics, but blindly assuming they're flawless is common practice for some reason, and that's where all these modern "overrated 2bh" meme reviews come from
>>
Too easy and has slippery movement
>>
>>4042739
having to fight all Robots before the end is tedious and feels like a forced move to extend playtime.

last boss is a letdown. Really? I have to beat him with THAT weapon?
>>
Metal Blades too strong
>>
>>4042751
>slippery movement
This game has some of the tightest controls ever
>>
>>4042764
There is a slight bit more momentum to Mega Man's movement in MM1 and MM2 than there is in the rest of the series. It's only really noticeable if you've been jumping between the games a lot.

It's certainly not as bad as the aerial momentum in the Gameboy games.
>>
Can't spam clash bombs.
>>
>>4042739
it's megay man
>>
no protoman, 3 is better
>>
wtf is that boss that requires crash bombs to beat
I was having fun with the game until that thing showed up
>>
File: 1474538513058.png (223KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1474538513058.png
223KB, 480x360px
that was easy
>>
>>4042739
Besides most stages being boring or out right shit, no, I can't think of any.
>>
>>4043315
You can beat that boss with one life.
>>
Alien boss and room boss. Its pretty great but i like mega man 6 more
>>
>>4042739
Yes. It is a great game but it has flaws.
>metal blades are broken
>leaf shield is near useless as a shield weapon
>items 1-3 are pretty pointless outside of their little moments in wily 1 and cheesing heatman's blocks
>game is too easy even for megaman
>guts man tank and boobeam trap is a terrible designed boss
>>
>>4042739
being a part of the babby's first memorizer franchise
>>
Everything but the title screen and ending. This game is shit.
>>
>>4042739
Too easy
unbalanced weapons
>>
Guys saying too easy:

>my penis is small but if I tell everyone online it's big they'll have to believe me
>>
>>4042762
>tfw you like it for its perfection but you love it for its flaw
>>
>>4043783
It is easy though, classic megman generally is other then things like wily in 7 and 9. Easy isn't bad, megaman is still a great series but it is pretty easy.
>>
>all these people hating on mm2 and the franchise as a whole

Nothing's perfect but that's just shit taste
>>
>>4043837
Liking Megaman means you have shit taste actually.
>>
>>4043847
Wow such refinement
>>
File: mqvlh.jpg (58KB, 680x904px) Image search: [Google]
mqvlh.jpg
58KB, 680x904px
>>4042739
>>
>>4042739
All of the cucks saying it was easy probably use item 2 to skip the platforming.

So yes there is a flaw and that is item 2 breaks the game.

it's still the best Mega Man though
>>
>>4043783
2 is the easiest MM of the original NES series by a lot. So easy that I would place it only in front of 1 as far as quality.
>>
>no slide or charge
>>
>>4044131
>not using item 2 to skip the platforming

The entire point of Mega Man is acquiring and using tools to make hard things not hard. I bet you do buster only runs too, idiot.
>>
>>4043816
>but you love it for its flaw

that's cool and everything but the question was does it have flaws and the answer is yes. quite a few.

>>4044131
>The game is easy when you use the tools the game gives you
>>
>>4042739
The entire second half of the game.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>4044436
Everything has a small flaw or imperfection.
It drives me mad.
>>
File: 1493861243586.png (75KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
1493861243586.png
75KB, 198x198px
>>4044426
>>4044426
I bet you guys defend the cape in SMW too, huh?
>>
>>4043783
I have a large penis but I suck balls at every /vr/ platformer. I can't even beat Mario 1-3 but I completed MM2 without ever playing a MM before last weekend. Wasn't that hard.
>>
>spam Metal Blade everywhere
>use item 2
>abuse boss weaknesses
>against the final bosses, tank dmg and abuse E-Tanks

G-G-Guys it's easy !

Seriously you don't know how how good a MM game can be if you haven't done buster only playthroughs with no e-tanks.

Though even if you did abuse all of the game's mechanics, claiming it's easier than 5 and 6 is just plain wrong.

I bet you also abuse the pause glitch on everything in MM1 only to claim "I totally could have done it without it guys! It's easy, I just didn't want to!"
>>
>>4044771
>You're either abusing an overpowered weapon or restricting yourself to nothing at all

There are 7 other weapons m8
>>
>>4043315
Fuck the devil bosses
>>
>>4044487
I aalso can beat mm2, contra and get decently far in ninja gaiden 2 but suck total shit at Mario 3
>>
>>4044771
>buster only playthroughs with no e-tanks
surely this is the way the developers intended it.

>>4044487
>>4044893
For me it's shmups. I have a upper-end-of-average sized penis and managed Contra, SMB1/2, MM2 just fine, but Gradius was giving me a really hard time. There's shit flying everywhere and if you're hit, that's it. How does anyone play this?
>>
>>4044131
>using something to make something easier on yourself
>cuckoldry

Wewwwww
>>
>>4045235
>There's shit flying everywhere and if you're hit, that's it.
You just have to spend a couple lives figuring out a route to get back up and running. The whole "you're fucked if you die once" thing is a bad meme (or you're playing Gradius 3).
>>
>>4045261
Gradius 1 on the NES. The one time I did manage to play through I actually died once. However, I did not give up, struggled hard, managed to gain a foothold and pulled through. It was the most epic of comebacks for someone who sucks at shmups and I'm a tad proud of it. The first time I reached the end I fell for the closing door meme. Had to do that hard work all over again for such an underwhelming non-bossfight.

I wouldn't call it a bad meme though, the game does fuck you pretty hard if you make a mistake. I always felt lost when respawning.
>>
File: wall-sensor.png (8KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
wall-sensor.png
8KB, 256x224px
>>4042739
Just pointing out the most obvious one.
>>
>>4042739
Boobeam Trap.
>>
>>4042762
Those metal cutting discs are fucking ruthless
>>
>>4045475
>>4045476

It wouldn't be so bad if your crash bomb ammo didn't remain depleted if you die. Jesus, who thought that was a good design choice?
>>
>>4042739
You can't duck and it has that annoying pause at the start of movement that you have to allow for when making jumps from a stopped position.
The whole series isn't very good and there are heaps of better games in the genre.
Mega man fans are as autistic as sonic fans.
>>
>>4042739
Good music, great music, good art... But there were more fun games. I'm not sure I ever want to return to some NES hard game play style where I am jumping through hallways with spikes on the floors and ceiling and over lava pits while flying enemies zoom at me at break neck speeds in a vertical serpentine pattern. Not a flaw, but I never found that extremely fun or wanted to return to playing it much beyond the initial coolness of the music and robots.
>>
>>4044487
I beat Mario 1 2 and 3. Booyah! In yo' face!
>>
>>4046852
But what about the size of your penis?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.