[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Megami Tensei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: VICTORY.png (27KB, 520x498px) Image search: [Google]
VICTORY.png
27KB, 520x498px
that was actually a really intense fight, ended up only having the main characters left to finish it. for the first in the series it was not bad at all. looking forward to MT2 since people say it's better
>>
>>4040185
CONGRATULATIONS!
>>
>>4040190
thank you
>>
i was just thinking about delving into this series. is it worth trudging through a bunch of megamu tensei games or should i stick with the persona series?
>>
>>4040202
depends on what you're looking for. Persona is half school life simulator while smt is mostly a straight rpg. mostly I've seen persona fans put off by the main series so there's that to consider
>>
>>4040185
he has a pretty good dancing theme
>>
File: are you hungry.png (3MB, 1600x4491px) Image search: [Google]
are you hungry.png
3MB, 1600x4491px
>>4040202
that's a broad question. pic related is a broad answer (from /smtg/).

>>4040208
>Persona is half school life simulator
not the /vr/ ones
>>
> ended up only having the main characters left to finish it.
Couldn't you revive and recall your Nakama or did you run out of Makka?
>>
>>4040185
I've been playing this too.
Just got the items needed to challenge Hecate.

For the most part, my battle strategy is just to auto-attack. Magic seems mostly useless in this game. Even tarukaja and other buffs are really shitty compared to later games.

Attack and heal seems to be as complex as it gets.

Really looking forward to MT2 as well. MT1 is kind of a chore.
>>
>>4040280
>I hope you know how to dance furiously
I've always been intrigued by that note, what's the story behind it?
>>
>>4040490
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JoIqE5xkqE
>>
>>4040446
>my battle strategy is just to auto-attack
no don't do this unless you're grinding. offensive magic is great when you figure out their weaknesses, experiment with fusing until you get a good demon or two
>>
>>4040430
I could but lucifer hits hard and I focused on just keeping nakajima and yumiko alive since at that point I was pretty sure (or hoping) he didn't have much health left
>>
>>4040980
most late-game demons are immune to almost everything, some are weak to hanmahan
>>
>>4040984
I found it easier to keep Yumiko alive by having demons capable of reviving her.
It also refreshes her MP.
>>
>>4041325
are you playing the fc version? there were hardly any demons I fought that nulled my spells
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.