[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bst/ - Buy Sell Trade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 1470499374970.png (27KB, 512x966px) Image search: [Google]
1470499374970.png
27KB, 512x966px
Do we still do these? I haven't been on /vr/ in awhile.
>>
>>4039827
They rarely last more than a few posts.
>>
They used to be super popular. I remember a few years ago, I couldn't come here without seeing one.

I got some of the best deals I've ever had in the old BST threads.

I wonder why they died out.
>>
>>4039827
I have Mario RPG and LTTP up for trade.
>>
>>4039993
Looking for other SNES games btw.

If interested post what you got for trade. I can upload photos too.
>>
>>4039986
A few reasons. primary being is that people act here the same way they do everywhere else - Sellers won't cut deals, and buyers want outright unreasonable steals.

Also literally all of these threads in the past year hasn't attempted to trade, but rather discussed why they don't have trades happening anymore. QED.
>>
>>4039986
I haven't really been on /vr/ for over a year at this point, and even then there was only like a 3 month period I visited before another year or so that I was gone.
First time I left because it just seemed like everyone was an asshole on here compared to other boards. Second time was because I'd gotten back into /k/ after the sandy vag price hikes died down.

Do you think anons would get upset if I put everything on my storenvy and linked to it from here? Otherwise I'm putting together a pastebin with everything and prices.
I've decided I'm just going to stick to childhood games and a few other good titles as opposed to collecting everything under the sun.
>>
>>4040013
Probably not. Mods here are babies who don't know what the fuck they're doing.

There was an eceleb thread featuring "mikes dick" on the front page for like 10 hours.

I've used the /bst/ in the past. The issue becomes if you want eBay prices for your stuff, paypal alone does not offer the same buyer protection that eBay does.

I have some stuff I've wanted to move, I prefer online dealings as well, since craigslist is fucking retarded.
>>
>>4040005

i always fucking cut deals, its just not enough for people who are usually resellers in disguise.

if something is like $50, i do $35. $40 is $30, $30 is $25 and $20 and less is usually at that price or maybe $3 off or rounded down (like if its $18, i just make it $15 or $12 to $10)..
>>
Looking to buy some megaman games. Looking for mm 4-6 on nes, all the megaman/x gameboy games
All the battlenetwork games
Megaman zero 2 & 4 boxes
Manuals for mmx1-3
And i believe thats it. Yeah its alot but thought why not.
>>
>>4040001
Dont have much anymore sadly, unles you want:
Super mario world
Speedy gonzales los gatos
Top gear (love this damn game)
Goof troop (complete)
Thats all, i lost most of it during a move, fuck movers hard.
>>
>>4040071
>the battlenetwork games

>tfw I have literally all the battle network games
>tfw I realistically only need one of each, not the variants

I'll think about letting them go.
>>
>>4040079
Thanks anon, im trying to collect all the megaman games and replaying em all. Finished the x series as well as zero, and zx. Fucking need the miss adventures of tron bonne.
Im murrican so idk if that helps.
>>
>>4040079
keep 3 blue, ditch 4, both of them, keep 5 col unless you just have 5DS, then ditch both GBA and 6 falzor keep
>>
>>4040078
i fucking love top gear, i got a CIB copy for $2 2 weeks ago

but just top gear, not 2 or 3000
>>
>>4040093
I only played the first. Loved it as a kid, as well as snowboard kids 2. Hard to find
>>
Long shot, but looking for Rockman Gold Empire. Complete or not, doesn't matter.
>>
>>4040085
>misadventures of tron bonne
Wait for a sale on PSN and pick it up for 2.50. Don't pay 200 for it.
>>
>>4040104
Good luck anon, been looking for that and the legends series on pc forever. Convinced it was fake and doesn't exist
>>
>>4040118
Thanks, I've been able to pick up Rockman Strategy and Adventure to Save the Planet, but Gold Empire has eluded me for years.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170604-211743.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170604-211743.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
>>4040108
I can't anon, im a filthy buy fag. T-T
Sorry for the screenshot. Shitty phone. O and idk how to display em properly so my bad
>>
I've always hated Final Fantasy Tactics, and it's time to admit to myself I'm never going to play it again. I'll put up my pristine, Greatest Hits copy up for TRADE. Looking for either other PS1 games or games of any retro Nintendo console.
>>
>>4040141
Have ff7 that i never play as well as
Twisted metal small brawl
Omega boost
Gundam assult 2 i think
Metal gear solid
>>
>>4040139
>fucking buyfag
>doesn't even have a label upgrade for his shitty ass MM2

no anon, fuck you
you don't fucking NEED Tron Bonne

otherwise, just stalk ebay like fucking everyone else or buy it DIRT FUCKING CHEAP on PSN.

i did, sold my TB too for $100. fuck the market
fuck all this shit
>>
>>4040215
Are you okay, anon?
>>
>>4040139
Honestly... this -reeks- of flavor of the month collector.

Missing Mega man 4-6.
The "shrine"
The dramatic outreach to get
>Tron Bonne
>All the battle network games
>Mega Man Zero boxed
>Manuals for Mega Man X1-3, when he already has boxed copies
>The gameboy games

This is like the epitome of collectorfagging ruining the hobby.
>>
Allright, there's my NES, SNES, and PS3 stuff for sale.
I'll probably add some GB/GBC and N64 stuff to this later.

>https://pastebin.com/i9JAa8Dw
Prices are all rounded off from pricecharting, if you order a lot I'll try to cut some deals.
>>
>>4040139
Can I buy your copies of X2 and X3?
You're clearly not using them.
>>
>>4040246
Flavor of the month? I try to buy from game stores and other people, i try not to go through ebay even though its cheaper and easier. Thats why im missing pieces. And megaman was the only thing my parents played with me as a child before my father left and mother went crazy so theres that.
>>4040607
? I use them, i just like having the box if i can.
>>4040215
Yeah i need to buy em, i just got those three this week so havent got around to buying one. And of course i dont need one, just really want one, see above, i try not to use ebay or craigslist.
>>
I have some stuff I might want to move
>2 SNES consoles with busted shells no hookups
>4 SNES controllers in varying degrees of condition, most have extreme issues
>2 SNES advantage arcade sticks, cosmetic damage, but both function well
>2 NES advantage arcade sticks, cosmetic issues (extreme yellowing), but both function well.
>2 NES controllers in various condition
>1 PS1 ASCIIware fight stick
>Pink GBC with sabrina the teenage witch (sound seems not to work, but I didn't stress test it)
>Hispanic (Orange A+B) Marvel vs. Capcom CPS2 game
>Asian (Grey A+B) Street Fighter Zero 3 CPS2 game
>Rival Schools Jamma Arcade Board (with jumpers, to allow it easily played in a neo-geo cabinet)
>Puzzle Bobble bootleg MVS cart
>a handful of GBA game manuals, nothing super rare or desirable, I think I have Street Fighter Turbo, Bomberman, and 2 others, I'd have to check

Anyone interested in this stuff? It's stuff I'm looking to get rid of, but I'm also not going to take a bath on it.
>>
I'm gonna be honest, there's no way I'd trust one of you to not take my money and run or otherwise egregiously rip me off. These threads don't work anymore because this board has declined.

Also now that retro gaming is much more expensive there's more money at stake, it's not just fun hobbyists mailing each other $5 games for giggles and actual money is potentially involved
>>
>>4040932
k, have fun with ebay then.
>>
I'd really love a Diablo 1 copy for PS1.
>>
>>4040005
This here. I sold EB and Super Mario RPG here, but the last few BST threads I've seen were just ebay prices and mostly damaged goods selling at mint prices. I'd personally like to buy some good quality OEM SMS, SNES, and PSX controllers, but I doubt I'll find them here.
>>
Some of the stuff I want isn't retro, but this is still the most likely place to find it.

Looking for OEM s-video cables for PlayStation, Xbox, and Wii without attached composite. All I can find online at non-insane prices are those combined cables that just send composite through the s-video port.

I have Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 and either 1 or 2 transfer paks (gotta go look on my lunch break) for sale if somebody wants em.
>>
>>4040932
You're sending money through paypal, so you have buyer protection still. Exact same process as making a claim on ebay, especially since ebay owns them now.
>>
>>4040910
>1 PS1 ASCIIware fight stick
Might be interested
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.