[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT legit rage moments you had as a kid Bison being a cheap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: sf2-bison-stage.jpg (568KB, 960x631px) Image search: [Google]
sf2-bison-stage.jpg
568KB, 960x631px
ITT legit rage moments you had as a kid

Bison being a cheap as fuck asshole even on easy mode.

Tony Hawk 1 and 2.
>>
When you fight Sheng Long in SF2 - very hard boss and hard to unlock
>>
>>4039117
>Tony Hawk 1 and 2.
elaborate
>>
Annnoying part about Tony Hawk are the competition waves, because if you fail it takes a long time to recover.
>>
>>4039121
Racing a time limit, fall off board and kill 10 seconds to get back on and move fast again. Missing the point score because you fell off the board on your last trick. When you're playing a game with a time limit any mistake even your own can piss you off.
>>
>>4039117
These motherfuckers in Bomberman Hero
Except Baruda, he's easy as fuck
>>
File: alex267.png (79KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
alex267.png
79KB, 400x300px
>>
>>4039184
This.
>>
>>4039184
>same every time
>no internet back then
>game has no continues

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>4039141
I bet you haven't even broken 5+ million on every level in THPS2
>>
File: FZMKpIG.png (452KB, 1092x820px) Image search: [Google]
FZMKpIG.png
452KB, 1092x820px
>>4039117
SURRENDER TO THE DARKNESS! BECOME DARKNESS ITSELF
>>
>>4039117
Maybe I don't like Mortal Kombat because I raged too much at the AI when I was a kid.
>>
THPS2. New York and Philly were both good levels, but they had some minor things that were a pain to pull off. New York had some cash stuck in some rough spots, a combo grind that was tricky even with maximum stats, and the hidden tape seemed far harder than it should have been. Philly has that damn forever grind over that wire to get the fountain turned off. Which isn't the worst thing ever on it's own, but you have to pull it off a few times if you want to get all the cash. Venice could be agitating.

The end of Dragon Warrior 2. I busted my ass through that fucked up game, and finally took down Hargon. I start walking out with only one character hanging on to life, and walk right into the Malroth fight. GG, no re. Almost put teeth marks into my controller. Fuck you Enix.

Pretty much every single time a bird appeared out of nowhere and knocked me into a death pit in Ninja Gaiden 2. About 75% of the time I was playing that game as a kid I was in a state of rage. It's to the point where whenever I start playing a Ninja Gaiden game I instinctively get angry.

My friend and I raged when we beat Diablo on the PSX. We two-shot him, and our reward for months of struggle(the 3rd party memory card kept eating our save) was an ending that had both of us saying "what the fuck was THAT?". We were disappointed that the famed Diablo was far less of a threat than all the acid spitters and succubi we had faced up until that point as well.
>>
File: Ecco2 Globe Holder.png (8KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
Ecco2 Globe Holder.png
8KB, 320x224px
I had just learned the 'F' word and I cursed up a storm
>>
File: goenitz.jpg (64KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
goenitz.jpg
64KB, 666x1000px
>>4039117
>Bison

That's cute. You're cute.
>>
I didn't really rage much until 6th gen, I was a weird kid that liked playing the first level or two over and over so I didn't mind getting a game over.

If anything, my raging was when I had to claim my turn from my brother and he wouldn't give it up.
>>
I flipped my shit on Hell Cloud in DW7. I think most people did from what I've read.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.