[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raiden II

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: raiden2.jpg (237KB, 850x1101px) Image search: [Google]
raiden2.jpg
237KB, 850x1101px
I want to play Raiden II and DX, but have no idea what emulator to use. The rom I found doesn't work with the emulators I have.

It's been years since I've done arcade emulation, and the last version of MAME i used for that was from a shmup pack that came from here a few years ago. Can you help me out?
>>
>>4038417
Use the version of mame that matches your romset.
>>
>>4038439
The what now? How do I figure out which version of mame matches the romset I got?
>>
>>4038417
mameUI64 + planetemu dot net
>>
https://mega.nz/#!bxxgFaxC!htJz5-Lmy1VriVvwzg-6YLh2BxadLMFngoVM2BEM9mo
>>
A) You need MAME 0.155 or newer. That's when they made those games playable. Anything newer than 0.155 will work fine.

B) You need the roms for Raiden 2 and DX that are 0.155 or newer. You can find 0.161 at the internet archive. https://archive.org/details/MAME_0_161_ROMs You can find 0.179 to 0.185 at planetemu.

C) If you download roms for MAME and they don't work, here's how to figure out what MAME is looking for and not finding. Open a command prompt. Navigate to your mame executable folder. Then type in mame64.exe(or whatever your executable is) romname. It will attempt to load the game, then spit back an error telling you the name of the files it's looking for, and what zip files it will look inside of to find them. From there, google should be enough to help you find what you need.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.