[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did Lavos go in 2300ad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: chrono trigger 2300ad.jpg (239KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chrono trigger 2300ad.jpg
239KB, 1920x1080px
Where did Lavos go in 2300ad?
>>
>>4036678
To another planet. It's what Lavos does.
>>
File: lavos spawn.png (2KB, 184x142px) Image search: [Google]
lavos spawn.png
2KB, 184x142px
>>4036685
Then what are the Lavos babies for?
>>
>>4036694
So that they can keep feeding of earth and then fuck off to space and become more Lavos when they get big and strong.
>>
>>4036705
I always thought thresher maws from mass effect were a ripoff of Lavos . Sure they are more worm like but the basics are the same
>>
>>4036694
explain the dude inside lavos
>>
>>4036678
They say that mountain there is lavos's husk
>>
>>4036790
No love for mass effect from me but chrono trigger certainly isn't the originator for "Giant horrible bugs that destroy planets"
>>
>>4036678
Death Peak is Lavos's dead body.

>>4036694
They are his hellspawn, that he let loose on lavos day to find more planets to eat. I'm guessing some of them did not manage to reach escape velocity and fell back to the planet.

Alternatively, they spawned AFTER lavos day, and they are growing on death peak while feeding on Lavos's dead husk (many animals do that). But in that case, it is unclear exactly how they will reach other planets to feed on?
>>
>>4036909
That's what I've always figured. Lavos unleashes itself, firing off its babies like pollen, and whatever spawn doesn't escape the atmosphere lands back, triggering Earth's destruction - but that also includes Lavos himself
>>
>>4036834
It's the brain. Something akin to a bodily organism that lives off the host, but is attached.
>>
The real question is why Queen Zeal just hangs around the omen floating over a dead planet until the end of time. Sure, she gets to taunt the Heros if they stop by but that only happens once and then nothing forever after that.
>>
>>4037354
One of the gurus and other people in Zeal said her personality changed when she started using the Mammon Machine to absord Lavos' energy. I guess she became mind-controlled by it or something and just didn't care about anything else than being with Lavos.
>>
>>4037354
Also, if she's immortal and survived Lavos, why can't you meet her at the end of time?
>>
>>4037553
Queen Zeal = Spekkio
Confirmed
>>
>>4037553
Once you beat her Gaspar claims she's returned to an ordinary person. Fuck knows what she does after that.
>>
>>4036678
To the world of Final Fantasy VII.
>>
Wait, is Lavos dead in 2300?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.