[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a NES cartridge with this on the bottom still work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: help.jpg (29KB, 726x545px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
29KB, 726x545px
Would a NES cartridge with this on the bottom still work?
>>
probably yes
>>
Damage to the plastic parts of the cartridge shouldn't usually affect the games function. If there are scratches like that on the exposed portion of the board, however, you may have some trouble with it. Even in that case, I have had some heavily damaged games still work before.
>>
>>4035261
Those are teeth marks.
>>
>>4035291
Ever heard of dogs?
>>
>>4035293
Yeah.

I heard they taste nice barbecued.
>>
>>4035296
t. gook
>>
>>4035261
No. It would taste terrible. It's missing the best part. Actually you should remove the cart before cooking the dog.

>>4035296
Nah. Dog is pretty tough and is better stewed.
>>
>>4035261
does anyone have the picture of that one megaman cart that still works with a literal hole where the label should be? i think cartridges would survive an nuclear holocaust
>>
File: NES-MissionCtrlRAMCart32K1.jpg (37KB, 400x445px) Image search: [Google]
NES-MissionCtrlRAMCart32K1.jpg
37KB, 400x445px
>>4035261
yeah probably. If it doesn't work you can buy some shitty sports game and cannibalize it by switching the cases.

>>4035452
it's not that impressive. The actual pcb only takes like a third of the whole cartridge.
>>
>>4035261
No, and you risk permanently damaging your NES if you decide to chance it. Alternatively, it may cause the internals to combust.
>>
>>4035261
Was this inserted in an Analogue NT?
>>
This is a reddit tier thread and none of you even realised.
>>
>>4035737
Thats cause only reddit tier fags spend time at reddit to because they are fags.
>>
>>4035737
Some of us have never been to your containment site.
>>
>>4035449
>Dog is pretty tough and is better stewed.
Fun fact, in Mexico there's a typical food called Barbacoa (literally barbeque) which in rural and semi rural regions it's practically taken for granted there's a chance of it being dog meat instead of goat as the recipe goes.
The meat is pretty soft and there's barely a difference to pulled pork other than the lack of lard.

Polite sage for being unrelated.
>>
>>4036524
Maybe it's cooked like pulled pork as opposed to being literally BBQd?
>>
>>4036524
Absolutely degenerate.
>>
>>4035261
It depends on where the damage is on the cart if it solely on the outside it will but if fucks up the pins your cart is fucked.
>>
>>4035261
It might work unless you fuckkkkkkked the pins
>>
>>4038251
Are you a furry by any chance?
>>
>>4038251
Less so than you. I have pet kale in my garden. I talk to them every day and have a deep personal relationship with them. You take these helpless pets stick them in a blender, grind them up while still alive and drink them in a gay juice bar. You sick fucking animal.
>>
>>4038586
Jesus christ you don't think you're funny do you? Do you believe people when they tell you that?
>>
>>4038603
I don't think it was supposed to be funny. I think it was supposed to trigger a furcuck. If so, it worked.
>>
>>4036524
>>4038227
>>4038251

Actual Mexican here, Barbacoa is commonly made out of beef tongue, cheeks or shanks, in certian regions is made with lamb(yucatan) or goat(sonora, monterrey)

What the first anon is wrongly referencing is a popular joke. When you find a new stand or restaurant that sells barbacoa really cheap, people will normally joke about how it's impossible to make it so cheap with out "cheating" and using filler meat instead of beef, the animal that most people think about when doing this joke is dogs, but I have also heard it with donkeys and old horses.
People will even call it jokingly "guaguacoa" (it's a pun mixing how Mexicans write a dogs barks with barbacoa, you could say it's a "barkbeque" in English)

Also this banter is used in all kinds of streets stands that sell meat products, not just barbacoa.
>>
>>4040516
Do you know how it's cooked? Grilled, roasted, braised? I've never tried grilling an ox tongue but I can imagine it would have the consistency of wood. I've had it thinly sliced for korean BBQ and as soon as it goes brown it toughens up. For soup I have to boil the fuck out of it.
The closest thing I've seen to BBQ dog that was edible was roast. In China they roast it in a huge oven the way they do suckling pig and peking duck. You get nice crispy skin and tender meat.

The is now officially a dog recipe thread.
>>
>>4040897
the original recipe is mixing a lot of spices with the meat, making a hole in the ground placing some lumber whit the meat on it, and then covering the opening whit maguey leafs and assorted aromatic plants.
People would leave it cooking over night and come back in the morning to the smell of a wonderful dish in their backyard.

My grandma used to prepare it like that, bu as I and a lot of Mexicans now days don't have big as fuck backyards we just leave it on low fire over the stop top all day or use a slow cooker.

restaurants normally have special appliances to do it and more humble food stands still do it the traditional way, because it's so time consuming to prepare in this manner it's only sold on Sundays, if you visit Mexico you will find lots of stands saying "rica barbacoa los domingos" which translates to "delicious barbecue on sundays".
>>
>>4041195
Ah. Pit roasted. I do that occasionally in the failippines where I have space. Here I use a smoker. Never tried it with ox tongue. I think I'll cover one in rub and toss it in the smoker over night this weekend and see what happens. Thanks for the tip. Turns out this was the most informative thread I've seen on /vr/ in quite a while. kek.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.