[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Completion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Batman Forever.jpg (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Batman Forever.jpg
57KB, 1024x768px
How many people have beaten every Super Nintendo game 100%?
>>
Zero.
They'll never beat the game I made and never released.
Now get out.

(I actually made a game when I was learning to program for the 65816).
>>
File: 1496245764244.jpg (66KB, 576x574px) Image search: [Google]
1496245764244.jpg
66KB, 576x574px
>>4032159
Doesn't count without the seal.
>>
>>4032163
I... I guess.
>>
I doubt any human would want to accomplish this. There are too many shit games and badly programmed ones.

It also depends how you consider a game beaten. If we take fighting games for example; do you just need to beat the game with one character or all the characters at hard ?

What about sport games ?

Shit is beyond our level of autism.
>>
>>4032153
None. No doubt whatever autistic definition you have of "100%" makes it even more so.
>>
>>4032153
>It also depends how you consider a game beaten
Can't you read?
>100%
>>
>>4033038
His point still stands. How do you "100%" a sports game?
>>
>>4033068
Unlock everything and beat every single player mode. Win every trophy and medal.
>>
>>4033082
Wouldn't you have to beat the game as every possible team?
>>
>>4033082
What about a game like NBA Jam where you just play one game, like in the arcade? Do you just win a single game? Do you win a game with every team? Do you win a game with every team, against every other team?
>>
>>4032153
someone in twitch is doing it. Of course he is not going for 100% and only plays game that are in english ( fantranslations are included). He has done over over 500+ games and is over the midpoint so there is a real chance that he will make it to the end because guys who try these projects usually stop at 300 or lower game count.
>>
>>4033038
Autistic as well as young, inexperienced, and retarded. You really are the whole package deal.
>>
I did. You'll just have to take my word for it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.