[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bfg/ - Bullfrog General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: bullfroglogo.png (10KB, 357x616px) Image search: [Google]
bullfroglogo.png
10KB, 357x616px
Let's discuss one of, if not the greatest computer games developer of all time. Favourite game of theirs? Least favourite? Talk about them ITT!
>>
>>4023647
Dingdongfamalam that picture isn't Blizzard or Origin or.... you get it.
>>
>>4023647
>Used to play the shit out of theme hospital with my bro
>Always picked doctors with "who couldn't care less" in their description
>Still managed to make it to stage 3
>>
I had Syndicate on the Mac back in the 90s, still easily my favorite game of all time
>>
Only games I really played are Populous 2 and DK1.
>>
>>4023723

Syndicate+ was one my favorite games of all time, myself. Still love the music when danger is close.

https://youtu.be/qI3VtblGW2g
-->6:24 "Danger"
>>
>>4023647
Dungeon Keeper 1 is my fav. I had 2 also, but it wasn't the same.
>>
>>4023647
Black and White is genuinely fun and wonderful as a sort of expanded tomagatchi

and I think trying to add more "gameplay" with all the RTS stuff for the sequel really missed the point and dogged it down.
>>
>>4023647
Dungeon Keeper 2
Theme Hospital.

Theres some kind of DK copy on steam but it suck I think.
>>
Ah damn I loved this company.

I think Hi-Octane was my favorite game by them. I played the shit out of it on my 486/66 PC and it was amazing until I picked up a PS1 and Wipeout.

Still a decent game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS4SNvJBVPE
>>
>>4023647
Every time i think about BF all it does is make me mad at EA same for westwood.

But man BF had great games.Syndicate was my favourite with Dungeon keeper 2 coming in a close second.
>>
>>4026145
Oh fuck, Hi-Octane. I spent so much time on this game...
>>
>>4023647
Syndicate was definitely my favourite Bullfrog game and one of my favourite games of all time. Never got the hype for Magic Carpet.

It's criminal what EA did to them (and many other smaller developers over the years).
>>
>>4026145
>>4026970
agree and a question was the add-on sold or "just" downloadable ?
>>
>>4027094
I honestly never even knew there was an add-on.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.