[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

autism tests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 180px-Coin_Snake.png (39KB, 180x158px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Coin_Snake.png
39KB, 180x158px
I failed this one for hours.

>REEEEEE HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW TO TRY USING THE SAME DOOR TWICE TO GET INTO AN IDENTICAL ROOM WITH A BEANSTALK BOX?
>>
>>4021160
Whoa boss
Spoiler that shit
>>
You're not supposed to know. That's why it's called a secret.
>>
>>4021185
>>
>>4021185

The cape accessible exit to the secret level from there is a secret. The door thing the OP is referencing is just a basic thing you need to figure out to progress to the rest of the game.
>>
I remember I solved that one easily as a kid.
What I didn't know was that you could control the coins with the d-pad.
>>
>>4021245

The coin room was what I was stuck focusing on. Everything seemed to suggest I had to move the coins and then use the pow switch to make them turn into blocks so I could jump onto them and go to a new area. I never once considered trying the door to the right two timed in a row to get a slightly different room, had to learn about that from a guide after giving up.
>>
>>4021260
I remember not even focusing on that green room that much, I just figured it was just to get coins (which it is).
I don't remember exactly but I probably tried jumping on the switch, then entering the right door. I think I used to believe that you needed to press the switch for the door to change though, which isn't the case, you just need go through the same door twice, no switch needed.
>>
>>4021262

So the game actually punishes you for paying attention and rewards you for misunderstanding what pow blocks do.
>>
>>4021271
It's a ghost house, it's supposed to be tricky.
>>
>>4021160

Til this day, I still have no idea how that fucking coin box works. Never even thought to google it up until recently.
>>
>>4021324
You move it around with the d-pad.
If you make the coin snake touch a wall, floor, ceiling or another coin, it'll stop.
>>
>>4021324
>>4021326
>>4021160
I used to just run back and forward with cape and fly up instead
>>
>>4021160
it's a fucking haunted house. It's supposed to feel like a creepy place that shifts its looks around subtly when you are not looking.

It succeeds in that regard. Actually, the first two ones on Donut Plain do, the rest are pretty linear as far as I remember.
>>
>>4021324
Same here, I never figured it out by myself, despite getting all exists and secrets in that game.
>>
File: bonus room.jpg (143KB, 791x538px) Image search: [Google]
bonus room.jpg
143KB, 791x538px
While we're on the subject, is there any trick to this? Sometimes I'm really successful if I hit the block the moment the question mark appears
>>
>>4021720

I always thought it was random.
>>
>>4021469
The secret exit on the last ghost house is next to impossible to do without knowing how the snake coins work, and even then it is a pain in the ass to line it correctly so you can actually get enough momentum to run and duck through the small hole if you are big.
>>
>>4021752
I believe as a kid I got to that secret exit with cape Mario. It's tricky but you can enter the tiny gap if you time your moves correctly while flying.
>>
>>4021720
Use the cape to hit the left side of the blocks, and always from left to right.
>>
>>4021160
If that's the one where you're supposed to use it to get to the key hole.....
I always said fuck it and used the cap and wizardry.
>>
>>4021789
I'm pretty sure it's the lower left corner of each block.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.