[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this game wasnt that hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: level-2.jpg (43KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
level-2.jpg
43KB, 640x448px
even the level everyone hates isnt that hard. Riding that Ostrich is way easier than battletoads and if you cant figure out the monkey puzzle or the waterfall you are autistic
>>
>if you cant figure out the monkey puzzle or the waterfall you are autistic
That's exactly the opposite of how autism works.
>>
>>4017827
>even the level everyone hates isnt that hard.
Most of the levels are hard.
>Riding that Ostrich is way easier than battletoads
Yeah, because Battletoads is much harder. They're both hard though.
>and if you cant figure out the monkey puzzle or the waterfall you are autistic
Read the post above me
>>
>>4017827

1. The ostrich part isn't the hard part, the hippos are and it's because one of the hitboxes is broken. One of the game's devs even apologized for this on reddit.

2. The genesis version (your screenshot) is much easier than the snes version because the hippos are positioned closer vertically allowing you to bypass the bugged one.

3. The reason everyone thinks this game is hard is because its considerably more difficult than other 16-bit Disney platformers and most of us played it when we were little kids. This game gave me more trouble as an 8 year old than Contra 3 did. It's not a super hard game but it was definitely more difficult than the average platformer in its day.
>>
>>4017827
The hyena lair level is the hard part. Up until then there's either some kind of trick or it's just memorization. The "combat" in this game is hard to manage.
>>
The game has a frame perfect jump. If you actually think this is easy, then you just used save states to get passed that part.
>>
>>4017928
Where?
>>
I've beat it ~20 times so I can't really be objective about it when I have it memorized.

It's not super easy, but I wouldn't say it's harder than the average Contra/Castlevania. Certainly nowhere near Battletoads or Ninja Gaiden.

>>4017930
Utter nonsense. The only part of the game that's *actually* hard is the lava raft in level 8, and that's because of the bats. I guess scar is hard if you don't know how to flip him
>>
>>4017827
What veldt scroller is this?
>>
>>4017827
>if you cant figure out the monkey puzzle or the waterfall you are autistic
Aside from being a meaningless buzzword for dumb cunts like you wouldn't high pattern finding ability be associated with autism?
>>
>>4018120
>falling for a bait thread
c'mon dude...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.