[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summer games thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: RVC shower.gif (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
RVC shower.gif
13KB, 500x500px
Alright, summer is upon us. For many of us this means having a lot more time for video games.

What do you plan to play this summer?

So far my list of games I want to complete this summer is
>Ganbare Goemon 1-2
>Treasure of Rudras
>Yoshi's Island
>Donkey Kong Country 1-3
>Gradius

Considering buying a Megadrive and get into Sega games more. Never grew up with one.
>>
File: summer_games_hes_cart_2.jpg (514KB, 1688x1094px) Image search: [Google]
summer_games_hes_cart_2.jpg
514KB, 1688x1094px
There are only two true Summer Games.
>>
I my goal is to be able to clear all classic mega man games within an hour.
>>
>>4016420
That's cool. I can finish Mega Man 2 within an hour, but that is probably because I finish it once a month.
>>
I don't have a lot of free time, so my goal is to just finish DQIX and tackle Pier Solar
>>
File: SPOILER - SAMUS IS A GRILL.gif (7KB, 512x480px) Image search: [Google]
SPOILER - SAMUS IS A GRILL.gif
7KB, 512x480px
>>4016420
Cool. I want to finish the original Metroid in under one hour, to get that sweet, sweet ending screen.

Not sure on the approach yet, don't know what amount of glitches / sequence breaking I wanna abuse. It can be broken hard, but where's the fun in that?
>>
>>4016207
I am getting an SD2SNES, and i had no snes rpgs as a child, and have only played earthbound since then, so this summer as unlikely as it is, I want to beat almost every SNES/SFC RPG.
>>
>>4016552
you'll die of boredom
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPrP5gYLknY
>>
>>4016575
Best JRPG
>>
I posted a thread similar last night.

I think i'll try to play one of the Fire Emblem GBA games or maybe the DS one.

Part of me wants to replay Minish Cap but i've played it so much its not fun anymore.
>>
>>4016207
I'll probably be mainly playing non-retro stuff, but I do plan on doing the FFV Four Job Fiesta next week.
>>
>>4016207
i consistently play yoshi's island here and there on repeat throughout the year to take a break from school work.

working on finishing earthbound for 128th time before summer school begins next week. hopefully have enough time before then to do my annual lttp playthrough.
>>
>>4016552
>I want to beat almost every SNES/SFC RPG
As someone who has beaten most of the SNES RPGs I can tell you that it's not worth it. A lot of them are very mediocre and boring. Still, there are a lot of good ones though so I recommend doing some research into which ones that are good and you might find interesting.
>>
>>4016750
mainly going off the reccomended list on that wiki, i am gonna play stuff in between though so it isn't back to back. Will finally play a final fantasy game and dragon quest.
>>
>>4016764
Dragon Quest V and Final Fantasy V are both a lot of fun. DQV is one of my favorite JRPG on the SNES.
>>
>>4016207
Basically everything in my backloggery

http://www.backloggery.com/games.php?user=beanz
>>
>>4016764

Make sure you play Metal Max Returns. It's that good good shit.
>>
>>4017860

Highly, HIGHLY recommend you play any version of FF5 and 6 that isn't PSX. They're not very good.
>>
>>4017873
Yeah, I just found it cheap at a thrift store years ago and thought I may as well put it to use.
>>
Since there are no versions of Final Fantasy 1-3 on the SNES, I am guessing the PSP versions are the best since they have the most content. As for dragon quest 4 which is weirdly absent is the DS or original version better?
>>
>>4017916
The DS version of DQIV is the best.

I personally think FF1-2 are best on GBA but PSP are probably better. Both are fine though.

FF3 for PSP, DS and PC are the same game. Pick your poision.
>>
File: 1486677908188.jpg (78KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1486677908188.jpg
78KB, 500x491px
>>4016207
Going to be playing:
>Startropics
>Super Metroid
>Shining Wisdom
>Panzer Dragoon

I also have a list of my favorite summer games:
>Star Fox 64
>Banjo Tooie
>Earthbound
>Super Mario World
>>
Really want to clear out all the classic RE games
>>
Trying to debate between Suikoden 1-3 and FF 4-6
I'll probably do some of both
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.