[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is retro freak good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: retro-freak-489237.1.jpg (56KB, 628x628px) Image search: [Google]
retro-freak-489237.1.jpg
56KB, 628x628px
is retro freak good
>>
Mai Waifu sure loves it!
>>
>>4015594
Terrible purchase for your cuckshed, bought one and it ruined my marriage, my wifes son hated it,
>>
>>4015594
my wife's bull spat on the floor when i showed it to him in a shop

said he just wanted an xbone
>>
>>4015594
My husband and I are still arguing about getting one.
>>
>ITT: people with cuck fantasies
>>
>>4016001
xbone

not retro
>>
>>4015594
my wife let me buy one of these to play with while she's with her suitors. it's fun I guess
>>
>>4015594
These actually let you dump roms without having to hack/mod it, right? That's pretty neat if you're into that kind of thing.
>>
File: 8ee.jpg (54KB, 856x844px) Image search: [Google]
8ee.jpg
54KB, 856x844px
>>4015594
I got one for my cuckshed
>>
My wife's son loves the Retron 5 but I bought one of these myself for my cuckshed. Recommend the same to you, OP.
>>
>retro freak is a cuck meme.

What did i miss?
>>
>>4020329
a wife
>>
>>4020329
>>4020329
its just funposting really
>>
>>4020329
Retron 5 is a cuck meme because someone who posted about its merits claimed thatbhis "wife's son loves it", this was mocked at the time and has had the meme continually exaggerated to the point that it is now a device for your cuckshed while your wife fucks a black man. This is just an inversion of that joke for a similar product.
>>
>>4021038
I dont get why a bunch of virgins think they're better than a married man.
>>
>>4021052
It's all a stupid amount of shaming; "If you aren't married you aren't a man"

A "Real" man would actually give a shit about his offspring and potential future children to not get married to a piece of offal who shows no commendable traits.
>>
>>4021038
It wasn't "wife's son"

The original was "My wife and I love it".

People just mutated it to cuckoldry because they're obsessed with that stuff
>>
>>4021069
Pretty sure it was wifes son.
>>
>>4021156
no he's right. it started with 'my wife loves it' because we used to see retron threads here like that all the time, presumably shilled. that's how the meme began, as people made fun of the initial shill threads. then it mutated to wife's son, then the bull, etc. you dont know what you're talking about fucking newfag.

https://warosu.org/vr/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=wife+retron&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=old&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
>>
>>4021278
>An entire page of "my wife and I" posts
>Last one on the page is "Its this faggot again always talking about him and his wife playing the retron v"

You owe me a new pair of sides
>>
My wife and I picked one up at one of those "retro gaming" stores, along with a super rare gild Zelda cart for just $60!

I have to say: the input on the controller is zesty, tangy even. I hired a negro friend of mine to slam my wife in the shitter while I enjoyed the upscaled (means better) 1080p resolution on my 4k TV and Mega Man 2 (only hardcore Mega Man fans play this one). And now we both are satisfied.

Thanks Retro Freak!
>>
File: Capture.png (40KB, 1060x172px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
40KB, 1060x172px
>>4021304
there's a lot of funny shit over there, kek
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.