[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FATE 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Fate2image.png (1MB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
Fate2image.png
1MB, 800x599px
How come there's no release of the beta anywhere?
The developer is dead and people still honor his request to not share the preview game?
That's kind of fucked up.

There are guides, FAQs and tech help pages for the game, while the game is only at the hands of a few people? What's the point?
>>
>>4014278
because the people who have a copy are autistic faggots
>>
>>4014278
FATE 2? Always thought it was called Fate: Gates of Dawn.

Also as a German I'm always excited to see old German games get some love
>>
>>4014457
Fate: Gates of Dawn is the first game, Fate 2 is a much latter game.
>>
File: f2shot34.jpg (223KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
f2shot34.jpg
223KB, 800x600px
>>4014619
Wait, how did I NOT know that? Thanks anon! Though it's a shame there's no release anywhere...

Though to be honest I don't like the way they're using stolen art assets for the girls in this one. Are they for real?
>>
What do I need to know about Fate 1?
>>
>>4016016
I guess Sill really is a moron......

This is really weird, by the way - the original game was pretty standard WRPG artstyle, so why the hell did he suddenly go all weeaboo in the 2nd one?
>>
File: fatebansheespit.png (62KB, 645x425px) Image search: [Google]
fatebansheespit.png
62KB, 645x425px
>>4016060

It's an Amiga exclusive and it's really long probably the longest RPG ever.
>>
>>4016149
HAYAI
>>
>>4014278
>dongbats: 0
>>
>>4016016
It was a private project. They had no copyright problems as long as they didn't publish the game.
>>
>>4016149
>It's an Amiga exclusive
Atari ST is not an Amiga
>>
File: SKULTOR.jpg (100KB, 980x390px) Image search: [Google]
SKULTOR.jpg
100KB, 980x390px
Oh god these names
>>
>>4016231
The Atari ST version is virtually unplayable however.
>>
>>4016145
The developer was always a big weeb even during the reLine days, and this was his own independent project in the 90s/00s.
>>
>>4014278
The few friends he shared the game with are supposedly working on a "restoration project" called Fate 3 and we all know where such projects end up

Or was it Fate 3d? I don't even know anymore, but there were like 3 Fate related fanprojects in the works when I last checked the forums http://www.mightandmagicworld.de/phpbb/
>>
>>4016016
sill plain is that you?
>>
>>4017321
As drawn by Satoshi Urushihara.
>>
>>4014278
Care to explain something about this game for the uninitiated?
>>
>>4018232
Sequel to Fate. /vr/ fags should know.
>>
>>4018232
Amiga games were a eurofag thing. The original Fate is an obscure cult classic for the platform.
>>
>>4018261
>>4018721
Will this give me a good impression?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpRPc2SkJww
>>
>>4021034
Why not watch several videos and making up your own opinion, better yet, playing it yourself, of it instead of trusting one persons opinion?
>>
>>4022052
Tbh it's kind of a low key game. The presentation of it is rather drab, the graphics are very repetitive, no music, and the gameplay takes a while to get interesting. But it does get absorbing and really conveys the sense of an epic journey.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.