[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_4568.jpg (380KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4568.jpg
380KB, 1920x1080px
What went wrong?
>>
This one won't be as successful. We pretty much all agree that it was still right on fleek.

inb4 this post alone stirs up some contrarians
>>
>>4011057
Nothing. My only gripe with the game is that there are so few zombie models. It's perfect outside of that.
>>
>it's an "OP gets butthurt because of the CV sux thread and desperately tries to fight back" episode
>>
>>4011067
I think the action-focused gameplay sent the series in a wrong direction

You watch Avgn yet ???
>>
>>4011074
I think cv sucks
I've played it like three times and it just always bores me to death
>>
Too much ammo. Nightmare mode in the DC/PC versions is the only true way to play.
>>
>>4011120

Needing anywhere from 1 to 35 bullets to kill one zombie is just as "true" as speedruning it.
>>
>>4011057
Some areas have shitty camera angles that make you run straight into an off screen zombie before it changes, and it's actually more linear than the first game as there are 4 areas that the player is incapable returning to upon advancing to the next area (streets -> police station -> train yard ->umbrella lab)
>>
>>4011057
You created a thread thinking you could bait people.
>>
>>4011074
Code Veronica is one of the Top 20 video games of all time. You clearly don't like horror games if you dislike code veronica.
>>
>>4011252
Don't worry NESfag's baited-ass will bump the thread a dozen times soon.
>>
This is a different guy

t. CV thread origami

As far as RE2 goes, a lot of things went wrong. It's my personal favorite but I still can't understand why it meets critical acclaim even today despite numerous issues:

>most linear of the classic RE games
>easiest of the classic RE games
>shortest of the classic RE games
>least replay value of the classic RE games
>>
File: re2feat.jpg (21KB, 631x379px) Image search: [Google]
re2feat.jpg
21KB, 631x379px
>>4011601
>least replay value of the classic RE games
>>
>>4011601
Please tell me this is bait and you didn't actually missed the entire B scenerio.
>>
>>4011608
I didn't miss anything. Even with 4 scenarios in total its still borderline same shit. RE1DC with original/arrange and two characters each offers far more different content.
>>
>>4011612
NESfag please go
>>
>>4011057
I noticed the american cover makes that... whatever it is look more scowley. this looks more unsettling though.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>4011617
Compared to what? We didn't have that face at all in the PAL region.
>>
>>4011643
>Leon is labeled as Disc 1
>Claire A is canon

what did they mean by this
>>
>>4011645
blame the patriarchy
>>
File: 32kMTLp.png (274KB, 744x736px) Image search: [Google]
32kMTLp.png
274KB, 744x736px
>>4011605
right. that guy has no clue what he's talking about.
>>
>>4011057
more action and guns, less isolation and fear.
>>
File: NTSC_Resident_Evil_2_Cover.png (131KB, 323x308px) Image search: [Google]
NTSC_Resident_Evil_2_Cover.png
131KB, 323x308px
>>4011617
hey you're right

fuckin angry kirby all over again
>>
>>4012075

This, however it was an almost perfect RE game, sadly it lacked the essence and novelty of the first one.

Feels rushed as fuck too because they had to scrap the superior RE 1.5 to make this one in time for 1998, they needed more time to actually make the game longer with more environments instead of making you repeat the same route 4 times to see the whole story
>>
>>4011057
RE1, RE3 were better.(RE1 at horror, RE3 at combat, being concise)
I don't know where the RE2 best meme came from. It's no challenge, except artifical nightmare difficulty. I haven't died a single time in this game. Walking around drags on. Listening to police station music while you move the same hallways trying to unfold all the story for 3th time is annoying. Also Jill>>>> Leon and that other cunt.
>>
>>4011057
the beginning of scenario 2 is a bit more half-assed than you probably remember.
>>
File: accidentally.jpg (71KB, 540x512px) Image search: [Google]
accidentally.jpg
71KB, 540x512px
Let's say I want to play some of the classic Resident Evil games.

I've got the Resident Evil REmake for the GameCube in my garage somwehere, and my brother's old Wii.

What's the best/easiest way to get a good experience playing RE2?
>>
>>4012876
Dreamcast but it'll feel different from Remake. You might just want to try the PC versions of both 1 & 2 to see if they'll run good on your system before you go digging for and hooking up neglected consoles.
>>
>>4011079
Honestly, the mix of survival horror with action gameplay was a good shakeup with RESE4. It's just they took out a lot of the actual horror afterwards and made it more action0-oriented, fucking the series up for a while
>>
>>4012196
>I don't know where the RE2 best meme came from.

from nintoddlers, because it got ported to the N64
>>
It's a bit too easy to get worn thin. If you don't intentionally bypass enemies in the early game and sewers, it's totally likely you just don't have enough ammo to safely get through the factory, and labs. Especially in Scenario B, where you're subjected to a handful of Mr. X encounters.

Otherwise it's good.
>>
>>4013068
I only own Sony consoles. I have played all de RE titles and my favourite is RE2.
>>
>>4013414
Your not a true survival horror fan
>>
Nothing. It was fucking awesome.

I'd rather replay RE2 than most of the modern shit they shovel out today.
>>
>>4013527
Can you concede That it lead the series away from survival horror and into the action trash of resident evil 5 and 6?
>>
>>4013534

No. That was RE4.
>>
>>4013542
What lead to resident evil 4?
Resident evil 2.
>>
>>4013573

You're talking stupid. RE4 was le action, qte's, over the shoulder camera bullshit.
>>
let's not give You's to the baiting troll shall we
>>
>>4013610
You didn't answer my question
>>
>>4013830
re3 is more action than re2
>>
Y'all not understanding that it was Dino Crisis 2 that went the action route first
>>
>>4014001
Actually it was Alone In The Dark 2.

Resident Evil and Dino Crisis just repeated history
>>
Always thought RE3 and cut scenes from CV/X lead to action.
>>
>>4014045
RE1 lead to action. It was always action game. Silent hill was horror game.
>>
>>4013534
RE was always B movie action horror.
That was obvious once anything other than a zombie showed up.
The first boss is a giant snake isn't it
>>
>>4014012
This but I would argue they (RE2 and 3) aren't actually action games - they are indeed horror.
>>
You guys are confused.

Survival horror is action by definition. It's action-adventure with a horror theme; "action-adventure" is exactly how Alone In The Dark and its clones were labelled before RE came up with the "survival horror" term.
>>
File: I'm Legit.jpg (852KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
I'm Legit.jpg
852KB, 2048x1536px
>>4013525
Why not? La Cosa is the Italian version of The Thing.
I forgot RE5 Gold Edition on the shelf and I'm too lazy to retake the photo.
>>
>>4014552
Nice.

A few years ago I started a horror game collection for PS2 as well. Don't have something to post a pic of atm though
>>
>>4014552

Get Dino Crisis 1 and 2, you won't regret it
>>
File: Ups.jpg (783KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Ups.jpg
783KB, 2048x1536px
>>4014570
I'm almost done with PS2, a couple more games and I'm done. I have a long way to go with PS1 tho.

>>4014596
>Ups.
Pic related.
I enjoyed DC2 but not enough to buy a copy.
>>
>>4014552
>>4014623
No Fatal Frame, Echo Night Beyond or the unique but low budget Kuon? Well at least you got the great Haunting Ground.
>>
>>4014640
>I'm almost done with PS2, a couple more games and I'm done
Project Zero 2 (Fatal Frame 2), Kuon, Silent Hill Shattered Memories, and Rule of Rose are the games that I want to finish my PS2 horror collection. I've only seen Silent Hill SM, the other ones are elusive.
>>
Artificial game length.

If you didn't have to play as both Claire and Leon, it's actually a pretty short game. A fun and great game sure, but short.
>>
>>4014338
Okay I concede, this actually makes sense.
>>
>>4014680
>Artificial game length.
>>
>>4014894
Not the same anon, but...
Playing twice the game does not make the game twice as long.
>>
>>4015469
Its Ghosts and Goblins all over again.
>>
>>4015469
There are plenty of differences among the characters and scenarios, though
>>
>>4015475
Today it would be released as DLC for a short-ish game. A downloadable character maybe.
>>
>>4013831
Yes but again the action oriented play of 2 led to 3 and so on
>>
>>4014552
I apologize you are a true survival horror fan
>>
>>4015474
i wouldn't go that far.
what happens in GnG is just bullshit, while in re2 you are playing through what happened with the other character.
it's not like you are playing through the first scenario all over again.
>>
>>4015510
Thanks, mate.
>>4015520
>what happens in GnG is just bullshit, while in re2 you are playing through what happened with the other character
Is slightly better. I'm scared on how are they going to handle the characters in remake.
>>
>>4015520
i will admit that it is a bit half-assed in the beginning though, reusing the unicorn medal just made no sense.
>>
>>4014894
>>4015475
Here's right though. The big problem, and the real artificial length in RE2, isn't the "two characters" system, it's the scenario system.

Here is the big difference with RE1 and 3. In 1/3, there are plenty of differences that can happen depending on how you play the game, and in 1 that's on top of the 2 characters system.

In 2, it's the contrary, you have 4 static scenarios in which nothing ever changes,and all 4 scenarios are 80-90% the same. Even if all 4 scenarios, that amounts to less possibilities, and less different things than RE1 had, and it's laid out in such a way that tries very hard to pretend there is more than there really is, and that demands of that strips out the player of the real ending and real challenge in the A scenarios, no matter how good or he is at the game or how much he knows about it.

The scenario system shouldn't exist, and instead the differences between A and B scenarios should be dependent on the player's actions.

There is a reason why RE3 went back to how RE1 did things, and more.

That's one of the things that "went wrong with RE2".
>>
>>4011645
It was later decided which was canon
>>
>>4011057
>RE1 only on PSone
OK game
>RE2 on PSone, Dreamcast, N64, Gamecube, PC
everybody masturbates, "cult classic"

Geee, really makes you think.
>>
>>4016213
Except RE1 got very quickly ported to Saturn and PC, and later to DS as well.

It's true though that, as far as known sales numbers are concerned, RE2 sold more than 1.

In reality, RE2 improved on 1 in a lot of technical aspects, but there are many things I think it failed at... also a lot of things which are very much the same as RE1, down to finding the same number of keys in the big mansion, in order to progress out of it for a little, only to come back with the last key to find hunters/lickers, unlock the same number of doors with that last key (including optional rooms for strong supplies), only to go further out to an Umbrella lab with a Tyrant in it which explodes at the end.

RE2's main issue imo is this dichotomy, it's like the game doesn't really want to know if it wants to be its own thing, or if it wants to be RE1 all over again. That and they made the survival mechanic worse.
>>
>>4011057
It could be another few orders of magnitude better than that RE3 trash.
>>
>>4016432
>That and they made the survival mechanic worse.
Can you please elaborate what you meant by this exactly?
>>
>>4016503
The whole "find supplies" aspect is heavily dubbed down. Instead of having to look for it, there is enough in plain sight to get by. This is particularly true in BH2, but it's still the case in RE2 if you had to compare it with RE1.

Again compared to RE1, there is a lack of real puzzle (other than "find item here and use it there"), and when there is one it's optional.

The entire inventory management system is also dubbed down, with more safes to be found, and more slots in the inventory

Again on the "adventure" side of things, and it's linked to the "static" scenarios I was talking about, wheter you "survive well" or not, whether you solve the puzzles, make the right decisions, etc has no impact on the endings

The one great thing they did in terms of 'survival mechanic' though was make the characters slower, visibly wounded, when low on HP.
>>
>>4016432
>Except RE1 got very quickly ported to Saturn and PC, and later to DS as well.
Nobody played Saturn, and DS was 2006 handheld port.
My argument that Resident Evil 2 was extremely popular mainly because of consoles still stands.
>>
File: Implyingairquotes.png (114KB, 380x288px) Image search: [Google]
Implyingairquotes.png
114KB, 380x288px
>>4016536
stop with the quotations you frog fuck
>>
>>4014676
>Silent Hill Shattered Memories
>for PS2
NOPE
>>
>>4018401
Not really. The Gamecube and Dreamcast ports are late ports, and the game had already sold several MILLIONS copies on PS1 alone when it got ported to N64 and PC.
>>
>>4018565

Also the PS1 version is the version that sold the most by far, most people remember RE2 being a PS1 game
>>
>>4018516
Why not? Is either that or not playing it at all.
>>
>>4011057
Nothing? It's the best PS1 RE.
>>
>>4018715
>best PS1 RE.
so it's like a golden turd. still a turd
>>
>>4016536
Since you love 1 so much what do you think of GameCube remake
>>
>>4018715
Wrong wrong wrong
1>3>2
>>
>>4018829
What the fuck did you say? I can't understand that gibberish
>>
>>4016536
what are your thoughts on RE7? I'd ask on /v/ but their taste is awful so it's pointless. I haven't played it which is why I'm asking.

I know it's not retro but a quick post won't ruin the board, calm your tits /vr/etards.
>>
>>4020361
It was the only playable re since 4
I really really liked it
>>
>>4020361
hide and seek simulator trash in some parts. awful first person shooter in others. the game is fucking trash. not retro.
>>
>>4020835
Fuck you
What did you want? More of six?
Some people are never satisfied
>>
>>4020361
>what are your thoughts on RE7?

silent hills knockoff/10

fuck that piece of shit and every bitch who likes it
>>
>>4020851
i want another god damn third person survival horror like the originals. not this BACK TO THE ROOTS garbage that plays nothing like the originals.
>>
>>4020867
Fuck you>
>4020868
>set in mansion
>zombie like enemies
>similar weaponry
>puzzles
>not action focused like 4,5,6
>nothing like originals
>pick one
>>
>>4020868
And I want money to grow on trees
It was a good effort, and if you can't concede that please stop breathing
>>
>>4020892
it was a good effort. it was not a good game.
>>
re7 fucking sucked
>>
>>4020926
Were just gonna have to agree to disagree.
I would love to hear what you would have done
>>
>>4020938
Great opinion!
>>
>>4012196
RE2 is considered the best because:
1) looks better than RE1 (not that big of a deal now but in the day it mattered)
2) Has two discs, so it seems like there's more content
3) Interactive A/B scenario seems like it has more content than RE1
4) RE3 seems like it's just rehashing the same shit because most of the areas are the same, plus Jill was in RE1 so she's not a new character like Leon and Claire
5) 2nd in the series so people who heard about but didn't play the 1st one bought it and experienced it first, kind of like Sonic 2
6) Never got remade like RE1 so it became a mystical never-get-remade thing (obviously changing now)
7) Leon and Claire are big important characters in the RE series after this whereas you never play as Chris again until 5
>>
>>4021031
>you never play as Chris again until 5

huh?
>>
>>4021031
None of what you say is true.

I hope you don't actually believe this and you're just listing stupid things people who consider RE2 the best think.
>>
>>4021031

Let's imagine that Capcom made RE2 remake alongside REmake instead of Zero

What game would you think would be better of the two?
>>
>>4021047
The remake of 1.
It's literally a masterpiece
>>
>>4021041
>RE2 is considered the best because:
>you're just listing stupid things people who consider RE2 the best think.
Kind of his point.
>>
>>4020985
i already said what i wanted. keep the plot, change the gameplay.
>>
>>4021116
Did first person bother you that much?
Otherwise it plays kind of like resident evil 1.
>>
>>4021047
RE1 remake. Zero was made by the B team, so RE2 would be the worst of the two.
>>
>>4020886
>pick one
k, I pick 'nothing like originals'
>>
>>4020361
Liked it a lot actually but BotW is even better still. Good year so far.
>>
>>4016017
RE 2 also clearly suffers from the devs dumping most of 1.5 in terms of cohesion. Game plays great, opens greater with a terrifying sense of entrapment and how fucked up things are, an overwhelming urge to ruin the fuck away.... and then you get stuck in a police office complex that makes little stylistic sense as half the place looks like a shitty museum, the other half like offices and a sewer garage.

Your escape route is through the sewers over a private tram, and then past an even more awkward industrial complex before you bullet train away to safety. The original feeling of overwhelming dread and the need to bolt never quite comes back like it did in the beginning. By the time the station is overrun by Zombies, you really *don't* have to give much of a shit because you're armed to the teeth, have found all the shortcuts and about to leave.

RE 1.5 at least by all appearances looked like you could be swarmed by zombies at several points which leaves you feeling trappedf and I imagine the plot didn't go as bonkers.
>>
>>4022370
Exactly, I had immersion with Re2 only the first hour.(until first boss/or licker) Rest started to get akward.

RE1, 3 had it's akward stuff also, but kept me more immersed and threatened as a whole. RE2 is just too easy. I don't get it's hype.
>>
>>4022430
>RE2 is just too easy. I don't get it's hype.

That's it, it's a casual magnet.
>>
>>4021031
You forgot to add that it was ported to everything including the kitchen sink so it had a larger install base and nintendo fanboys liked it because it was ported to the n64
>>
>>4022370

RE 1.5 was going to be the better game, maybe not in gameplay but yes in story, characters, horror and atmosphere and it was going to have a beta Dino Colosseum as an extra
>>
>>4022370
>and then you get stuck in a police office complex that makes little stylistic sense as half the place looks like a shitty museum

Exactly. That's exactly the problem with RE2. It's like at the same time, it wents to do its own thing, have the feeling of being overwheled by zombies in a city, but at the same time sticks to just being a copy-pasting of RE1.

It's like the devs didn't really understand what made people like RE1 so much, so they copy pasted the mansion formula, down to using the same number of keys, going back in the mansion with the last key to find hunters/lickers, with the same progression, solving the same puzzles, etc but at the same time they failed to comprehend some of the basic things that made it so good.

RE2 does have some great additions though, like the tyrant.

People who have a superficial look on things claim that RE3 is "too much like RE2", when in reality it's not so much the case and it's RE2 which is "too much like RE1" for its own good...
The irony being that 1.5 got dumped exactly because "it was too much like 1", except in the end all they did was a facelift to have more detailed backgrounds and 3D models, and ended up with a product that's closer to 1 than what 1.5 ever was.
>>
>>4022474
the more you know
>>
>>4011072
I've posted this before, but I'll never understand why people love this game so much.

You get rained down with health and ammo, never need to spend a thought on conserving anything. I didn't die ONCE playing it for the first time since 1998 a couple years ago.

The "Mr.X" monster is just laughable, so boring to fight. So boring looking. You dont even need to run, he just walks after you ffs.

The whole underground lab is ridiculous, its too fucking huge to be believable. Same with the Birkin/g-virus stuff, just too much.

I don't care for the caracters either.

To me, 1 and 3 are the best of the series, 3 is probably my all time favorite game for ps1 along with MGS.

Nemesis still gets my heart rate up during the fights. And the replay value is very good as the senarios change depending on where you go first and what you choose during the battles.

Great combo of horror, survival and action.
Simple story; just the the fuck out of there.
Good difficulty for many replays on hard (but do wish there was a nightmare mode aswell)

Can't go wrong with nemmie :3

I was gonna get a dreamcast and try the nightmare mode for RE2, but I think I'll just wait for the remake and borrow a friends ps4. I cant justify getting a dreamcast for only one game that I don't even like.

Wonder how much Wesker matrix bullshit they will rape the remake with.
>>
>>4022512
>I was gonna get a dreamcast and try the nightmare mode for RE2, but I think I'll just wait for the remake and borrow a friends ps4. I cant justify getting a dreamcast for only one game that I don't even like.

The Nightmare difficulty is also on the PC versions. You can try either the original PC version, of the Sourcenext DVD re-release which is better and has less compatibility if you don't mind the game being in Japanese.

Both PC versions have BH and RE difficulty, just remember that in the western version "arrange" is Jap, and in the Jap version (sourcenext) "arrange" is western.

Plus if you play on PC, it's easier to cheat to unlock the nightmare difficulty. Else you have to replay the game to unlock it.

As for RE3's difficulty, it's been my dream to have a real hard mode forever. I swear once I'm done with all my Mega Man romhack projects I'll give it a try, but it won't be any soon.
>>
>>4014552
>pal
itsliterallynothing.png
>>
>>4022592
The vast majority of PAL PS2 games are fine, and have both 50hz and 60hz settings.

Only early titles and rare cases don't, like Onimusha. thankfully the PAL version of Genma Onimusha on XBOX is 60hz and makes up for it.
>>
What do you guys want to see in REmake 2?

-Remove some ammo
-add or rework current puzzles in the game
-rework traps/surprises into something new
-add areas like REmake, did including lots of areas outside the police station, or even some areas to traverse within the city before you get to the police station. Also extent to trainyard section because its cool as fuck
-Give branching weapon upgrades instead of 1 static upgrade, and only allow that 1 upgrade for that weapon ONLY on that run to incentivize replays
-add new enemies like REmake did while not ruining what they're meant to be (example: DO NOT make zombies runners or plagas shit)
-add new post game content to unlock

alternatively, what not to do
-NO QTE SHIT
-lock NOTHING BEHIND A DLC PAYWALL
-DO NOT remove puzzles
-DO NOT make it over the shoulder camera
-Don't ruin it by catering to the ADHD RE4 and onward kids, if they dont want tank controls REmake solved this perfectly by letting you free run with the left stick.
-DO NOT update the map system like in REmake, where the map informs the player if they have exhausted all of the items in each room. At the minimum keep that confined to the easiest difficulty mode
>>
>>4022714
What's funny is that
Your "do" list is probably "don't" to capcom
And your don't list is probably the "do list"
>>
>>4022538
The world needs a hard nemesis mode
Much more than any of the 7,365 mega man hacks out there.
>>
>>4022474
Hearsay is conjecture
>>
File: IMG_3715.jpg (3MB, 1579x2145px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3715.jpg
3MB, 1579x2145px
When I made this thread I didn't think so many people would agree with me.

Remake>1~3>2
>>
>>4022714
DO
robert kendo and brad vickers in extreme battle
zombie>crimson head>licker
break the window that nemesis came through.
DON'T
make lickers too skinny
>>
>>4022592
The only bad PAL version that I own is FFX and I bought the PS4 port for that same reason.
>>
>>4022538
>As for RE3's difficulty, it's been my dream to have a real hard mode forever.

removing the reloading tool would be start
making nemesis' appearances less scripted would also be neat (basically make him more like the scissorman from the playstation clocktower)
or maybe even removing auto-aim like in REmake's hard mode
>>
File: robart.png (232KB, 275x370px) Image search: [Google]
robart.png
232KB, 275x370px
>What's going on in this town?
>>
>>4022932
But my MM hacks are super cool. Currently working on bringing Protoman, the way he looks and plays in MM9/10, to MM5, and I'm almost done. Then I want to try and do the same in 4 and 6 but I'm not sure it'd be possible because of certain things.

>>4023653
You mean the gunpowder tool? I wouldn't remove it. Maybe either reduce the amount of powder, or reduce the amount of ammo given for it, and even then I'm not sure, as I'd rather reduce regular ammo types found around. The ammo making is a great survival mechanic and it offers freedom which works well with RE3's randomness.

>or maybe even removing auto-aim like in REmake's hard mode
I don't think that'd work in RE3 either. Have you ever tried to move around while aiming? It's super slow in RE3, thankfully there are 3 different auto-aiming shoulder buttons to make up for it.

>making nemesis' appearances less scripted would also be neat

That'd be hard. Anything that touches to the "semi randomness" of RE3 is the hard part, and is exactly the reason why RE3 doesn't have any mods while RE2 PC has quite a few.

I'm just talking out of my ass here, but in terms of hacking I would assume:
Easy: changing HP/DMG values
Medium: changing item placement and amount (supplies etc)
Hard: changing anything related to progression in RE3, due to all the semi randomness going on and the changes that can occur on players actions, it's too easy to break something
>>
>>4024631
What language was is written in?
>>
Turns out there already IS a Nightmare difficulty mod for RE3

http://www.moddb.com/mods/resident-evil-3-nightmare-mod

anyone tried it?
>>
>>4025334
I don't have the capabilities to, but give it a spin in between proton man and let us know what you think!
>>
>>4025334
Did you get into it?
>>
>>4013414
>I only own Sony consoles. I have played all de RE titles
You haven't played Gaiden m8
>>
File: DinoCrisisCoverScan.png (2MB, 998x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DinoCrisisCoverScan.png
2MB, 998x1000px
gr8 game and gr8 waifu

Superior to Resident Evil 2 and the true evolution of survival horror alongside Resident Evil 3.
>>
>>4031754
Why do the dinosaurs res pawn?
>>
>>4031857
Not all of them and there is at least an in game reason. There is a time portal thing that is feeding dinos into our timeline.
>>
>>4031865
Thanks for explaining that to me
>>
>>4031718
GBC emulation is not that rare. I did play Gaiden for a while but I didn't finished.
>>
>>4031718
i'm playing it right now.
it's interesting.
i like that the music is dynamic, and while the battle system is iffy, it's still workable.
only problem i have is that if you don't know or remember anything, you'll be running around a bit because you went down the wrong hallway and didn't kill the zombie that drops the card key or whatever.
took me a bit to realize that's what that red exclamation point meant.
>>
>>4031754
"true evolution of survival horror" is a bit too much, but otherwise you're pretty spot on
>>
>>4031754

This is the truth
>>
Everything.
>>
File: claire.jpg (46KB, 352x472px) Image search: [Google]
claire.jpg
46KB, 352x472px
I'll tell you what didn't go wrong: Claire's ass.
>>
>>4033263
Look at all that ass
>>
>>4032039
Worth playing?
>>
>>4034197
it's worth a shot just to try it out and see what it does.
keep in mind the battle system is a timing game.
also that if a red exclamation point pops up, a zombie has something on them
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.