[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D-D-D-D-Danger?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Take-it-its-yours-600x281.png (208KB, 600x281px) Image search: [Google]
Take-it-its-yours-600x281.png
208KB, 600x281px
So I'm wanting to download a MAME rom set. The file is a whopping 50gb. Could I get caught by my ISP by downloading such a huge file? Thanks.
>>
completely talking out of my ass right now but probably not. in my experience they only care about movies (especially newer ones) but it really depends on your ISP
>>
>caught by your ISP

Are you fucking 12? Also, so what, they send you an e-mail telling you that you're a bad boy and only have ten strikes left or they'll give you another scathing e-mail!
>>
Americans are actually afraid of copyright
LOVING EVERY LAUGH
>>
>>4007487

Ive been trying to find a good mame romset myself OP, mind sharing?
>>
I love how I got MAME figured out and I didn't even need to download a gigantic romset
>>
>>4007505
The single file download ended up being shit. https://www.emuparadise.me/Complete_ROM_Sets_(Full_Sets_in_One_File)_ROMs/List-All-Titles/37
>>
don't do it, guy I used to know downloaded an earthbound rom and now he's serving life no joke
>>
>>4007487
Only if you live in a cucked country.
My ISP for example does not give a fuck or sky on you like that.
>>
>>4007487
That movie made me so sad
>>
>>4007487
Yes you will go to jail.
>>
File: 80sHz1S.png (13KB, 469x186px) Image search: [Google]
80sHz1S.png
13KB, 469x186px
>>4007487
>>
>>4007487
>The file is a whopping 50gb

Hah that's nothing, I downloaded the complete latest Mame and its 490gb (with CHDs)
>>
You won't be found out unless you're torrenting and one of the seeders is a narc. Nobody bothers policing retro games, though.
>>
>>4008601
Is area51 working?
>>
>>4007487
Only if you don't delete them in 24 hours.
>>
>>4008601
Sweet Jesus!
What the hell makes it so big?
FMV lightgun games?
>>
>>4007487
if you're grabbing it from archive.org or whatever, then no (will take fucking forever as a direct download though)
use a vpn if you're torrenting
>>
Most of a MAME set is unplayable garbage.
Have fun deleting 500 terrible strip mahjong games and video slot machines.
>>
>>4009314

you'd think that by now, there would be the "definitive set" with all platformers, shootemups, and fighters bundled.
>>
>>4008728
Area51 has worked for a while with no problems. It's site 4 that doesn't work yet.

>>4008738
Yeah most chds are either laserdisc, beatmania and DDR games or 3d games, a lot of them don't work though so you'd be better off downloading them separately.
>>
>>4009557
There is. It's roughly 11GB's, but doesn't include .CHD requiring games. Doesn't include all the video slot, mahjong, poker, and other retarded games either. It's slightly out of date at this point, but contains about 1,800 games and works with 0.170.
>>
>>4008345
>windows
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.