[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do I tell the difference between a Retron 5 first and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: retron.png (210KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
retron.png
210KB, 500x333px
So how do I tell the difference between a Retron 5 first and second revision by the box alone?

I just got $100 GameStop gift card and was thinking about getting a retron with it, but I don't want to get stuck with the one with inferior cart slots.
>>
Totally worth the purchase, my wife loved it.
>>
>>4006997
I'll have to ask my wife's son. He loves his Retron 5.
>>
LOL memes
>>
>>4007002
Fuck you, kid
>>
>>4006997
dude the wifes sons console LMAO
>>
>>4007002
>>4007019
Tepest lulz 4chin's frst orginal meme since 2007. As a respected redditor I mus shitted on it.
>>
>>4006997
I ordered one yesterday for my wife's bull as his birthday is coming up. Can't wait to see what he thinks about it! I'll let you know what happens.
>>
>>4007058
>I'll let you know what happens.
*as in, I'll let you know what he thinks so that I can provide you with a good review of the system.
>>
>>4006997
>paying for emulators
>paying for illegally used emulators
>>
>>4007082
i mean what else you gonna buy at gamestop for $100?
>>
>>4007094
You can probably buy some retro on their online store with the card. Don't get a retron, it's objectively worse than getting a cheap chinese clone console.
>>
>>4007242
>buy some retro
enjoy your obvious repro carts
>>
>>4006997
>by the box alone?

why can't you open it and look?

also, Retron 5 is great! ,me and my wife's son play Secret of Mana on ours.
>>
>>4006997
i own one. i like it quite a bit. i think the second revision is black and not white. i have it but the cartridge slots are still a pain in the ass mostly for NES games. but if you dont wanna buy the individual consoles its great. also it saves whenever you remove a game and continues where you left off using its internal memory so if you have a game that has a dead battery it will use internal memory to save.
>>
>>4007247
People would not even give a shit about repros if games were still priced low like they always used to be
>>
File: retron-5.png (445KB, 537x370px) Image search: [Google]
retron-5.png
445KB, 537x370px
>>4006997
I'm not sure if there's any differences in the retail boxes, but revision comes with rubber caps over the controller ports.
>>
>>4007249
They're not gonna take back an open boxed console. Gamestop sucks like that.
>>
>>4006997
I don't know why I know this but I do know the answer. There is a difference and I'll give you a hint: it involves a miniscule difference in numbering near the bar code. I'm not going to flat out tell you though because retrons are for niggers and cucks.
>>
>>4007613

open it in the store or have an employee open it.
>>
>>4007094
>i mean what else you gonna buy at gamestop for $100?
Maybe a Wii to softmod with an SD card, component cables and some Gamecube controllers.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.