[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to the jap who posted it on twitter, most were 1-chip.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: DAKxqAWUAAUNFUZ.jpg (343KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAKxqAWUAAUNFUZ.jpg
343KB, 900x1200px
According to the jap who posted it on twitter, most were 1-chip.
>>
which dismissive meme is going to come first
>>
The PCBs have clearly been recycled.

Analogue 1chips when?
>>
File: 1476956330313.jpg (73KB, 1214x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1476956330313.jpg
73KB, 1214x1140px
What happened?
>>
Im not gonna make a fuss about that broken consoles, but they could at least sell the shells on ebay. I know plenty of people with SNES with damaged cases. They could have easily sold those 4-6 dollars each + shipping
>>
>>4005813
retro is kill
>>
>>4005818
Was about time

>/vr/ - retro games on emulation and FPGAs
>>
>>4005817
This here. You would think the guy taking the picture would be thinking "Man, look at all those SFC cases that aren't even yellowed. I bet I could sell those on ebay."
>>
>>4005817
>>4005861
People just don't give a fuck about your little shit hobby, especially if they can't properly profit from it.
>>
>>4005790
it's like when gamestop would smash up unsold retro stuff

though maybe not as bad? I mean it could be >>4005803
>>
>>4005790
And nothing of value was lost
>>
>>4006890
>that one kid who couldn't be an idort so he keeps hating the consoles he didn't own as an adult
>>
>>4005790
What's the context of this image?
>>
>>4005790
What a waste.
People could have done all sorts of fun geeky stuff with those, like lamps and whatnot.
>>
>>4006974
>look mommy i put letter together to make words
>>
>>4006974
>not realizing 1chips are garbage and that's why there was nothing of value
>>
>>4005817
>They could have easily sold those 4-6 dollars each + shipping

Of which Ebay and Paypal takes 4-5 dollars off of, and then they have to deal with the stupid gaijin on ebay who'll claim they have been shafted because they expected a full console, not a shell.
>>
>>4005790
Pretty cool, seeing them all like that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.