[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found this in the garbage today, nice find. Also share some of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Found this in the garbage today, nice find. Also share some of your "Free" finds
>>
I have a copy of the first Game Boy Zelda that I found in a cup of water in the rain at a vacated property. It doesn't work.
>>
>>3997168
I'd try to revive that fucker
>>
>>3997169
It's pretty corroded I'd probably have to rebuild every trace just to start
>>
>>3997184
I'd throw the whole thing in vinegar, and start doing whatever the hell it needs after. You could call it Zombie since you brought it back to life
>>
>>3997289
>I'd throw the whole thing in vinegar

why would you pickle the cartridge
>>
>>3997308
Obviously to flavor it
>>
File: My_only_way_to_play_SegaCD.jpg (546KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
My_only_way_to_play_SegaCD.jpg
546KB, 2592x1944px
Was also thrown out with a bunch of crap games without their cases. I feel I burned most of my good karma with this and life is shit now as evidenced with all the SegaCD games I can finally play are too expensive for me to get. About 3 years ago, I had to throw out its main outer box (it did have a lot of damage) because I had to move.

Best I can do now is maybe a slightly below market value for games, but mostly if I want something I am cursed to overpay eBay (local shops charge more).
>>
>>3997480
Nice find
>>
I got a free Dreamcast from Goodwill's auction site, because they fucked up and sent me the wrong package.
>>
Back in the day I found a Dance Dance Revolution PS1 disc on the grass in front of a Bob Evans. I traded it for Mega Man Legends.
>>
>>3998072
back when people traded games for their personal value rather then their market value
>>
>>3997480
segacd will happily play burned discs tho
>>
>>3997163
Oddly, I'm interested in more backstory on this if you don't mind.
>>
>>3997163
>tfw everyone in Washington state knows what video games are, so come ups and deals are rare
>>
Hell yeah nigga, Zelda, I remember playing that on my Xbotz.
>>
>>3999487
Well a lady on Letgo listed a tub of video games as "Free" I luckily got there first and they became mine, they were going to be trashed and I saved them, only things I got worth talking about was Zelda, A silver PS2 Controller, And a plug n play Mortal Kombat, which is surprisingly very good.
>>
>>3999878
It's kinda like that here in FL, fuckers look up something up on ebay and say "MEH VALUE" and price the shit like they have a fucking retail store, shit drives me nuts.
>>
Asking around before the retro bubble went crazy landed me a complete Amiga 1200 and C128 systems with tons of games, a 386 system2 boxed Master System, a complete, like new SFII SNES, two PVM, a Sony MSX, a CPC464, and some other stuff. I also a Japanese yellow Game Gear in a bin behind a cement store.
>>
File: IMG_1267.jpg (34KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1267.jpg
34KB, 410x410px
>>3999949
>>
I found a copy of Animal Crossing for NDS. Not /vr/ worthy tho.
>>
>>3997480
Fake and gay
>>
>>3997163
A PS1 with controllers, all 3 Spyro games, and all 3 Crash games for free on Craigslist
>>
File: bubshe.jpg (244KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
bubshe.jpg
244KB, 1224x1632px
>>3997163
CHECK IT OUT GUYS. FOUND THIS UP MY ASS. 4 "FREE".
>>
>>3999878
I find that if you drive an hour or so out of Seattle, say to the Tulalip area, there's a bunch of people with comparatively good stuff who don't really care about value. Managed to get an n64 with 20+ games for like 60 bucks (could be better, but individually the whole thing would be like 200+ these days)
>>
I found a copy of Pokemon Red in public restroom urinal trough.

I left it there.
>>
>>4000335
I got a perfect condition copy of Zelda 2 in box with everything in it and flipped it for £70
Found a old Sega Megadrive as well in box I gave that to my friends brother on the cheap
>>
>>3997163
I found a copy of Stadium Events in an old foot locker. I also found Magical Chase for the Turbografx 16 in a dumpster fire. The game wasn't harmed at all though. And then there was the time I found this thread, but sadly, I couldn't give it back.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.