[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens when you collect all the crystal shards?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Kirby64_box.jpg (52KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
Kirby64_box.jpg
52KB, 500x349px
What happens when you collect all the crystal shards?
>>
You unlock the final level/true final boss.
>>
>>3993964
It makes mustard gas.
>>
She finally notices you.
>>
>>3993964
You turn gay like kirby
>>
>>3993964
Kirby turns real and gives you the most amazing head of your life
>>
Miyamoto gives you a personal lap dance.
>>
>>3993964

Dedede throws in a birthday party and you get to fuck Adeleine
>>
>>3993964
You finally snap out of your nostalgic haze and realize this game is boring, slow, and made for children. Then you put in a better game, like an adult.
>>
File: mature_games.jpg (63KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
mature_games.jpg
63KB, 620x465px
>>3995519
>>
>>3995327

Then you get knock on the door irl.

It's the cops.
>>
File: KSS_Logo_J.png (37KB, 288x181px) Image search: [Google]
KSS_Logo_J.png
37KB, 288x181px
You get to start a better Kirby game.
>>
>>3995582
>not adventure
>>
The Waddle dee kills you , why the waddle dee do this? because you are N00b
>>
>>3995557
Come on. Let's not bull crap each other. Crystal shards could be beaten by some snot in a jar, first time. Calling it a children's game is doing it a kindness, because that implies there's at least SOME challenge to be had, even if it's geared toward younger players. Tbh, it's not even a children's game. It's mindless, boring, and unfun. Send it to Guantanamo for torture sessions.
>>
>>3995606
Nigga I'm of the firm belief that there's no such thing as a bad Kirby game, but if you think Adventure is better than Super Star then you're fuckin' nuts.
>>
>>3995816
Kek. Way to get trigged by a decade-old macro.
>>
>>3995582
>lol i post the jap version
>cool points +1 xD
>>
>>3995857
Whatever that means, my dude. Good comeback, I guess? I really enjoy these little chats, I just wish I could understand them.
>>
sex scene with ribbon and adeleine
>>
File: rribbonspacepatrol.png (254KB, 579x458px) Image search: [Google]
rribbonspacepatrol.png
254KB, 579x458px
>>3996293
>>
>>3993964
If you collect them all this anon >>3995816
appears and tells you why his life was ruined by the comfyness of kirby 64. Also he will tell you storys about all those days he spent playing manly hardcore games to prove the world he was a man and not a low-esteem child like everyone said.
>>
>>3993964
This game is a raving shitburger over on /v/, but it seriously is just a step above being shit. After playing through Super Star with my brother so many times, I was hyped to hell about this game. Then the powers and levels all turn out to be shit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.