[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's the weekend again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Why don't you have a bartop loaded up with all the old games to play with your friends and children yet?
>>
cause I'm the only one who still plays videogames
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (505KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
505KB, 2048x1365px
>>3991219
They don't play because they don't know how to set them up. It's up to you to bring joy back to their lives.
>>
I have cabs on my porch. Maybe I'll do the mame conversion on the Bally Sente this summer.
>>
Anyone else think that people who make these should be killed? Not being ironic or facetious, I think they should literally be murdered
>>
File: eaZrosc.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
eaZrosc.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>friends
>children
>>
>>3991207
My friends have terrible taste in video games and would rather play Battleborn.
>>
>>3991486
Get some new friends, bro.
>>
>>3991487
Do you wanna be my friend?
>>
>>3991207
Why would you have a bartop like a faggot when you can have a real cabinet?
>>
>>3991263
Why should they be killed?
>>
>>3991263
No /v/ I don't think someone should be murdered just for building an ugly mamecab.
>>
>>3991207
When I have the money I'm planning on making a mini cabinet with a CRT in it. Going for the Raspberry Pi all-in-one thing, so it'll include the usual arcade buttons kit and I'll fashion USB ports on the front to plug in whichever nicer "retro" controllers I have. I just want something nice and small to sit beside the bed and play games on.
>>
>>3991207
I don't have friends IRL
Playing games with online friends through mednafen might be fun though, if I could figure out how to set up a server (or the starmen.net one might still be up, idk)
>>
File: tumblr_lmfbv0Znjs1qhbw13o1_250.gif (344KB, 154x120px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmfbv0Znjs1qhbw13o1_250.gif
344KB, 154x120px
>>3991263
>>
>>3991207
I'm not allowed to see my children anymore
>>
> friends
?
> children
?
>>
>>3991207
I'm thinking of making one but I don't think I can fit a PC, amplifier and subwoofer in one. Might need to make a full size cab.
>>
I would if someone inseminated my boipussy so I could have children
>>
>>3992318
raspberry pi or a wii, those are great for emulating stuff, the wii tough are more console emulation, and cp1 some negeo
>>
>>3992318
Ugh... I've considered the same thing for the one I want to make, and remembered that Creative (if not other brands at least) offers some speakers that are supposed to be "bassy enough" by themselves. I've not owned them or seen reviews, but they exist.

http://us.creative.com/p/speakers/gigaworks-t20-series-ii

And they're also expensive. Not trying to plug creative or anything, but I've had a set of their computer speakers and subwoofer for over ~seven years and they're doing just fine.
>>
>>3991207
Because I'm not a hipster faggot who plays arcade games on an ARM plugged into an LCD
>>
I'm building one right now. going with a raspberry pi and a 19" screen
>>
File: baito.jpg (28KB, 580x598px) Image search: [Google]
baito.jpg
28KB, 580x598px
>>3993741
>>
>>3993776
If you meant the OP: Correct!

If you meant the post you're responding to directly: Nah m8.

>>3991207
Because i have two restored lowboys running GM on 15kHz CRTs, of course.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.