[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I expect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: smt.png (118KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
smt.png
118KB, 512x448px
What can I expect?
>>
Are they seriously claiming copyright for something they didn't license?
>>
>>3989660
Oh that's just silly
>>
>>3989660
didn't even notice lol, what fucking retards
>>
>>3989650
random encounters
>>
>>3989650
That's funny i literally just beat SMTII
Anyways, SMT I is great but it has some flaws
Remember to get Nerve Bullets
>>
Lots of enemy encounters.
They don't always tell you where to go in the most forward sense.
Demon fusion is very important, but if you're INT is pretty good you can talk your way out of a lot of confrontation except on Full Moons.
Listen to >>3989689 and get Nerve Bullets, they're very useful.
For MC go STR/VIT, the female hero should be MAG/SPD with VIT increased every so often so she doesn't die.
Speaking of the female hero, electric spells are very useful. Be cautious not to use up all your SP.
Alignment fuckery can be tricky, but there's an area where you can alter it pretty easily.

Have fun, and once you're done, go to SMTII and marvel at how much dancing you'll do.
>>
PRAISE MY NAME
>>
>>3989660
That's for the translation.

>>3989650
A game that has a tremendous cast of characters, a good story, large amounts of flexibility, and a good challenge. It's a very, very slow game however. SMT games always take a really long time to complete, even the modern ones where movement and combat go by very quickly.
>>
Heroine and here electric spells are your best friends. Because you can make your way through 90% of all encounters (including most of the bosses) by stunning them in the beginning of the round. Just make sure here speed is high enough so she can act first.
Also, don't forget to make Hi no Kagatsuchi sword and rip and tear all the bosses that are immune to stunning.
>>
>>3989650
a lot of random encounters
>>3989660
well they technically wrote a script for it
>>
Why ask what to expect? Don't spoil anything for yourself. Go in fresh and experience it that way. Duh.
>>
>>3989650
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wUxnLJFMbA
>>
Even the final boss is vulnerable to Marin Karin. Just something to think about
>>
>>3989660
The translation is copyright to whoever made it, and it sure as hell isn't Atlus'.
>>
>>3989650
Fun. Don't forget the bugfixer.

>>3989660
Ask DeviantArt.
>>
>>3991067
Pretty sure that's not how copyright works
>>
>>3991096
>>3989660
>copyright
>on 4chan

Your emus and flashcarts are illegal Nintendo doesn't want you to use them, I'm reporting u to the authorities.
>>
>>3989660
>>3991118
A translation patch is as legal as an emulator.
As long as they don't officially provide a ROM download they're fine.
>>
>>3991123
That's wrong. Emulation is legal, as upheld by various courts.
Unlicensed translations are illegal, as upheld by various courts. The script itself is copyrighted and distributing a translation isn't allowed.
And there's a difference between illegally copying something and claiming copyright on that illegal copy.
>>
>>3989650
Make sure you find the fixed version of the translation patch, the original introduces many game breaking bugs, including making the Law route impossible to finish.
>>
>>3989650
Nuclear apocalypse. Turning your dog into a demon. Killing Thor
>>
>>3991641
Is the one on Emuparadise the fixed version?
>>
>>3990917
>not posting the actual shit version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8LB3mH9nrs
>>
>>3991136

Translations are illegal, but diff patches are not. This is how the various translation groups get around this. Copyright may be claimed on *their* translation in some jurisdictions (not the USA of course), but a binary file listing differences between two other files is considered its own "work" and therefore qualifies as theirs for copyright purposes even in the oh-so-Democratic USA.
>>
>>3992154

Stop using emuparadise idiot. RHN should be able to fulfill 99% of your translation needs.

http://www.romhacking.net/
>>
File: 1469696396627.png (117KB, 460x344px) Image search: [Google]
1469696396627.png
117KB, 460x344px
>>3989650
>>3989689
>>3989694
You don't need all your demons out at once when going through dungeons. Save your mag for bosses
Nerve bullets/Elec spells are overrated vs random encounters. The real king of bullshit is binding cry. You can stun entire waves of enemies reliably and slaughter them at your leisure. Probably the most busted move in the game, even if it's not good for bosses
When the overworld changes you have a few choices on where to go first. The most important thing is that you do the events in Roppongi LAST or you will screw yourself over massively
Alignment is a bitch, but you can manipulate it pretty freely using something in tokyo destiny land before the route split
There are houses in the overworld that give you items. The items they give you change on certain phases of the moon. The last one before the end game gives you an ABSURDLY useful weapon for the heroine, so look up a guide for it or something. You don't want to miss that shit
>>
>>3989650
Overrated garbage.
>>
>>3992172
Or just pop oover to /vg/, I believe SMT general has one with all patches.
>>
>>3989650
Not the official localization and the inferior version of the game.
>>
>>3992626
This, especially II
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.