[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Police Quest 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: the-antisocial-stance.png (50KB, 629x473px) Image search: [Google]
the-antisocial-stance.png
50KB, 629x473px
I tried to pick up the cigarette the wrong way and there was like a 1 second window to do it so now I am on Wednesday with absolutely nothing else to do (besides showing the cigarette to SID like a guide says) am I fucked? It is a Sierra game so I think I'm soft locked but I don't wanna do that all over again.
>>
>>3987113
You can't overwrite your saves in those Sierra games. Probably best not to in Lucasarts or really in any P&C, You'd be surprised how quickly you can get back to where you were once you know exactly what to do though.
>>
>>3987135

Guess I better get that cigarette. I kind of forgot how insane Sierra games are, other P&C games at the time were fairly reasonable so I don't understand it.
>>
>>3987138
They took the longest to get rid of the dead ends I guess they thought they knew best. I kind of like it from a "hardcore gamer" perspective but they could at least have the decency to kill you so you know you fucked up.
>>
>that vine thing in space quest 2
>navigating the whale's tongue in king's quest 4 only to have to know the word uvula
>getting dead for staying on the ship too long in leisure suit larry 2
I loved these games but I think they gave me PTSD
>>
>>3987145
>a "hardcore gamer" perspective
This shit was their whole design philosophy. There's no fun if there's no "challenge" and there's no "challenge" if there isn't a constant chance of dead man walking syndrome. What LucasArts made couldn't really even be considered games! Git gud scrublords

I have no problem with all the deaths though. They were ofte funny to trigger and you knew to just reload.
>>
>>3987335
>getting dead for doing anything too long in larry 2
The global timer on that game is such bullshit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.